Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 37s37 seconds ago
#JodiArias says parents were concerned over her reputation bc ppl pointing fingers-Flores says she shouldn't be worried about rep #abc15

Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom 27s28 seconds ago
We should be seeing or hearing the testimony of #RyanBurns soon since it shows "lack of remorse" #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 20s21 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
#jodiarias states her intention of this road trip was to see Ryan Burns #3tvarias

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 39s40 seconds ago
Day 2 of PD Intvw now playing - this is after #JodiArias is arrested in July 2008 for #TravisAlexander murder:

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 58s58 seconds ago
NEW VIDEO: #JodiArias is wearing the infamous orange jumpsuit in this video. Here come the ninjas.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 53s53 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
#jodiarias says she briefly talked to Travis on her road trip and told him her phone was dying #3tvarias

Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom 49s50 seconds ago
"Sometimes I have an unrealistic view of things" #JodiArias states to Det. Flores (Nurmi made a note)

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 31s32 seconds ago
#JodiArias now talking about a guy she was meeting and she tends to not be realistic about her time and shows up a little later #abc15

Greg Argos ‏@GregArgosCBS5 35s36 seconds ago
During interrogation video: #JodiArias: "I feel really powerless in here." (sounds like she's trying to cry) #jodiariastrial

Nancy Grace ‏@NancyGraceHLN 51s52 seconds ago
Flores: Why go see Travis if you were going to see Ryan as well? #JodiArias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 45s45 seconds ago
On interrogation video, #jodiarias is talking about being at the apartment in Mesa. She got there at 3 a.m.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 28s28 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
#jodiarias voice is really quiet and arms are folded to her body as she tries to answer Detective Flores questions #3tvarias

In the crime scene photo's there is one of a screen off a window and lying on the ground. One time Jodi said she stood there an watched him for a forty five seconds.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 42s42 seconds ago
#JodiArias cries worse than any actress making The Days of Our Lives cut.

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 48s49 seconds ago
In PD Intvw #JodiArias now admitting being at an apartment in Mesa

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 45s46 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
#jodiarias is saying she arrived at Travis' house and saw him watching a you tube video of people dancing w/ boxes on their head #3tvarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 49s49 seconds ago
#jodiarias admits they took the photos that say and tried to take videos.

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 26s26 seconds ago
Det Flores now asking #JodiArias about recovered naked photos with #TravisAlexander

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 38s38 seconds ago
Det Flores now telling #JodiArias #TravisAlexander didn't look comfortable in the first few shower photos #abc15

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 48s48 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
#jodiarias wheels are spinning as she thinks up a story to tell Detective Flores ....long pauses before she talks #3tvarias

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 37s37 seconds ago
#JodiArias concerned over what PD will do with the rental car

B0_BDd0CAAA4rhp.jpg

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 1m1 minute agoPhoenix, AZ
#JodiArias tell me tell me says Flores why did you bring a gun....I didn't have a gun

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 1m1 minute ago
Det Flores keeps drilling #JodiArias 'What happened Jodi?' In PD Intvw she stays quiet -- no more rambling --#abc15

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 42s42 seconds ago
#JodiArias hasn't shown any expression over Intvw but is now whispering with Atty Jennifer Wilmott #abc15

Greg Argos ‏@GregArgosCBS5 36s36 seconds ago
Some of the jurors are sitting on edge of seats, intently watching #JodiArias in interrogation vid. #jodiariastrial

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 52s52 seconds ago
Flores strategically begs for #JodiArias' cooperation. Arias builds lies on the spot.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 23s23 seconds ago
From being very chit chatty to barely audible, #JodiArias covers her face and breaks down.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 40s40 seconds ago
In the video, Flores keeps pressing #jodiarias to tell what happened. She cries.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 34s35 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
#jodiarias is now saying other people were there hurting Travis #3tvarias

CBS 5 News ‏@CBS5AZ 22s23 seconds ago
Det. Flores 2 #jodiarias: "If u want 2 show someone else was there, u have 2 show me, u have 2 explain what happened, otherwise it's just u"

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 37s37 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
#JodiArias acting for her Oscar now pretending to tell the real truth #2 Ninjas coming to town

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 36s37 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
I forgot how many times #jodiarias wanted to see those photo's. She asks Detective Flores again to see them #3tvarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 49s50 seconds ago
On video, #jodiarias is launching into the story about the intruders she said killed Alexander. She asks to see the photos. Flores refuses.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 34s34 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
#jodiarias says she had to protect her family because these people know where they live $3tvarias

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 50s50 seconds ago
PD Intvw: #JodiArias asks to see recovered photos - then launches into masked #intruder story and they know where she lives #abc15

Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom 35s35 seconds ago
#JodiArias wants to see the photos possibly to conform her story to the evidence in the pics

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 40s41 seconds ago
#jodiarias says on video that the people who killed Alexander know where her family wes so she won't tell. She "was an element of surprise.

Nancy Grace ‏@NancyGraceHLN 36s37 seconds ago
In video, #JodiArias puts her face in her palms, crying. Says, "I'll tell you everything I know."

Greg Argos ‏@GregArgosCBS5 1m1 minute ago
Now #JodiArias giving telling story about intruders. "They tried to kill me." #jodiariastrial

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 59s60 seconds ago
#JodiArias repeatedly asks Flores to see photos. Admiring her work!

Nancy Grace ‏@NancyGraceHLN 54s55 seconds ago
In court, #JodiArias is now watching video closely from the monitor located on the defense table.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 52s53 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
#jodiarias says she was scared of being killed because she was a witness to these people hurting Travis. #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 1m1 minute agoPhoenix, AZ
Detective Flores tells #jodiarias she needs to make this believable because right now her story isn't #3tvarias

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 37s38 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
#JodiArias now sits on chair with knees up feet on seat and tells her BS #2 story

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 41s41 seconds ago
PD Intvw: Flores says masked intruders who kill #TravisAlexander isn't believable -- this is #JodiArias story about what happened

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 23s23 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
#jodiarias says these people aren't mafia but she's worried about them coming after her family #3tvarias

Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom 44s44 seconds ago
#JodiArias is leaning over and speaking to #Willmott a lot this afternoon, more than usual it seems

Nancy Grace ‏@NancyGraceHLN 44s44 seconds ago
Flores: "You're saying other people were there, you know how much that concerns me?" #JodiArias

CBS 5 News ‏@CBS5AZ 1m1 minute ago
"White Americans who were wearing beanies that covered their whole faces." #JodiArias explaining who killed Travis. #jodiariastrial

Nancy Grace ‏@NancyGraceHLN 1m1 minute ago
Flores: "You need to make this believable. It doesn't make any sense to me. You need to make this believable." #JodiArias

Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom 1m1 minute ago
In the interrogation video we see #JodiArias talking fast but with pauses as though she is creating her story in her mind then relating it

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 1m1 minute agoPhoenix, AZ
#jodiarias says these people attacking them were White Americans with black ski masks on #3tvarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m1 minute ago
#JodiArias explains that she's hesitant to tell Flores what happened bc she wants to protect her family... From mafia types.

Nancy Grace ‏@NancyGraceHLN 1m1 minute ago
Some of the jurors are taking notes as they watch the interrogation videos. #JodiArias

Sometimes these tweets come REALLY fast!!! Trying to go upthread on the forum to hit the "Thanks" button on everyone's posts, if I missed you, I was probably running to the bathroom during court recess! :floorlaugh:

image.jpg

All the talk about Jodi's Tesoro receipts made me thirsty. Found my bottle of El Tesoro reposado
It's 5:00 in Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member