Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m1 minute ago
Other cases are over. Counsel is at the benchular region. Sizzle onnnnnn. #jodiarias not in courtroom yet.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 58s58 seconds ago
Morning sidebar #jodiarias #3tvarias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 56s56 seconds ago
Judge has called counsel to bench. sidebar. #jodiarias

CBS 5 News ‏@CBS5AZ 1m1 minute agoPhoenix, AZ
Back in Superior Court awaiting Jodi Arias trial to start up again? Who knows what will happen next?#jodiarias @jbarrycbs5

I am in the process of watching the cross examination of Jodi, Just a quick question. Does she ever answer a question directly??? Every question seems to take ages, having to go around the block and back just for her to answer yes or no. The smirk is driving me insane!

If you haven't watched it yet, just wait till you see Laviolette's testimony - just as evasive, if not worse.

It's obvious they came up with this "strategy" together. At one point, Arias complains that she's having a hard time answering because Martinez "...makes her brain scramble...", while Laviollete says, "...I'm not sure at this point what the question is because when someone is approaching in that way, it's very hard to listen..."

Arias' smirk makes it plain as day what the game is, and Laviolette repeatedly throws smiles at the defense table, as if to say "how was that?". Not to mention that they both had no trouble at all answering defense questions. Utterly childish and another demonstration of Arias' arrogant assumption that "we the people" are too dumb to put two and two together.

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 32s32 seconds ago
#jodiarias just seated. She's wearing a buttoned-up brown cardigan, and black pants. Carrying her usual manila folders as well.

Nancy Grace ‏@NancyGraceHLN 23s23 seconds ago
#JodiArias seated. She's wearing a brown buttoned-up cardigan and black pants, carrying her usual manila folders.

Uh oh, Nancy's snagging C. Sung's tweets!

ABC15 Arizona ‏@abc15 1m1 minute ago
#JodiArias is back in court this morning. Follow @maryellenabc15 for LIVE tweets inside the courthouse. #abc15

B25i-oACIAAhc1Y.jpg

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 33s33 seconds ago
#JodiArias in court this am wearing a brown top with black pants

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 44s44 seconds ago
#jodiarias is here in brown #3tvarias

Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom 1m1 minute ago
Every one of my trials started with a meeting btw the players to discuss any issues & if we were "ready to go" #JodiArias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 53s53 seconds ago
#jodiarias is here in a darkish browny rustular top from what I can see. She is speaking with Maria. Judge is out of the courtoom.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 1m1 minute ago
Judge has left the bench...waiting on the jury and who knows what else. #JodiArias

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 36s36 seconds ago
#JodiArias trial almost resuming ....sidebar

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 34s34 seconds ago
Judge is back, counsel proaches again. #jodiarias has her hair down and glasses on, ready for more excitement.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 42s42 seconds ago
Still in sidebar sizzleeeen. Maria is up getting staples, counsel at the bench, #jodiarias chillin' alone.

Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom 14m14 minutes ago
Its usual for a trial day 2 start w/a bench conf, allows Judge & counsel to touch bases on what needs to happen and any issues #JodiArias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 48s49 seconds ago
this is the sidebar that wouldn't end... #JodiArias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 1m1 minute ago
Counsel back at sidebar. No sign of defense witness, Dr. Fonseca yet. #jodiarias

CBS 5 News ‏@CBS5AZ 54s55 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Evidentiary hearing is scheduled for Friday 1030a to discuss motions involving Travis Alexander's computer.#jodiarias @jbarrycbs5

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 1m1 minute ago
and we're back... #JodiArias

Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom 58s59 seconds ago
#sizzlebar over... #JodiArias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 52s53 seconds ago
I like this touchscreen laptop. I am burning hella calories reaching 10 inches to do stuff. #jodiarias

Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom 46s46 seconds ago
JSS says "we're ready" #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 1m1 minute ago
The jury is making their way in #jodiarias #3tvarias

Dr. F is summoned as well as the jury. #jodiarias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 53s53 seconds ago
Sidebar over, Judge SS says court is ready for witness, apparently she was just outside courtroom #jodiarias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 54s55 seconds ago
looks like Nurmi's continuing with sexpert Dr. Fonseca... #JodiArias

CBS 5 News ‏@CBS5AZ 42s43 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Arias attorneys claim Mesa PD destroyed evidence. Prosecutors say defense witness damaged computer.#jodiarias @jbarrycbs5

Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv 55s55 seconds ago
Jury coming in #jodiarias #3tvarias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 33s34 seconds ago
Dr. F seated in witness stand and jury has been brought in. #jodiarias

Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom 33s34 seconds ago
You can tell its "chilly" in Phoenix today, lots of jurors have jackets/sweaters/scarves. We are such wimps #JodiArias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 48s48 seconds ago
Jury is here. Dr F is seated at the stand with a black suit and somewhat Christmassy scarfal unit. #jodiarias

CBS 5 News ‏@CBS5AZ 45s46 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Jury back in court and away we go.#jodiarias @jbarrycbs5

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 42s42 seconds ago
Nurmi continues with Dr F. He proaches her with ex 741. She greets him with a "good morning". #jodiarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 29s29 seconds ago
The exhibit is an instant message between #jodiarias and TA on May 26th 2008.

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 28s28 seconds ago
We're baaaaack... Dr. LC Miccio-Fonseca, defense expert witness in unconventional sexual proclivities, is back on the stand. #jodiarias

CBS 5 News ‏@CBS5AZ 44s44 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Dr. Micio Fonseca is back on witness stand for 4th day and prosecutor Juan Martinez hasn't cross examined her yet.#jodiarias @jbarrycbs5

Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom 31s31 seconds ago
DrF has a multi page conversation btw #JodiArias and TA...are we going to get the common sense explanation today? May 26, 2008

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 29s30 seconds ago
Nurmi admits exhibit 741. It's a google chat between #jodiarias and TA that took place May, 2008.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 22s23 seconds ago
Nurmi pulls up the instant messages on the big screen. Popcorn is served. #jodiarias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 33s34 seconds ago
Nurmi wants Dr. F to speak up, the mic is not picking up her voice very well. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 46s47 seconds ago
May 26th, 2008 Jodi was in California. We are looking at chat between her and Travis at 2:36am #jodiarias #3tvarias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 48s48 seconds ago
email: #TravisAlexander says #JodiArias joke made her look like a "cheap *advertiser censored*"

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 32s32 seconds ago
Travis: and by the way your little comment to Danny jones makes you look like a cheap *advertiser censored*. This is the part Dr. F is going over #jodiarias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 49s49 seconds ago
#TravisAlexander accuses #JodiArias of flirting. "maybe you're just onto the next d*** and he's an easy target."

Travis is telling #jodiarias her "words are worthless." "The way you comment to Danny makes you look like a cheap *advertiser censored*" #3tvarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 59s59 seconds ago
Dr. F's opinion on the message and response from #jodiarias this seems like it has more acceleration to it than other interactions before.

Troy Pittman ‏@TroyPittman1 51s52 seconds agoMissouri, US
#jodiarias Dr. F is examining the document, Dated BC (Before Christ) You know from when she read it the first time to refresh her memory!:0)

Fonseca says Travis is being abusive and debasing in this chat #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 50s50 seconds ago
There are about 15 pages of messages and Dr. F points out that the communication is much more aggressive and has more steam. #jodiarias

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 39s39 seconds ago
Dr. Fonseca describing Travis' abusive language in messages to Jodi. Compares it to boulder picking up speed, going downhill. #jodiarias

Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom 50s50 seconds ago
DrF: TA has steam in this convo and #JodiArias is trying to placate him and find peace

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 25s26 seconds ago
Dr. F explains #jodiarias was talking about something non sexual but TA brought it back to sex. He doesn't see her outside of the bedroom.

Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom 43s43 seconds ago
DrF: When #JodiArias takes it away from sex "TA brings the convo back to sex, TA doesn't see her outside the bedroom"

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 27s27 seconds ago
Travis didn't see Jodi as a real person outside the bedroom, says defense expert witness. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 53s54 seconds ago
Travis- "maybe u are just onto the next dick and he is an easy target" Jodi- "His temp is cold when it comes to that" #jodiarias

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 38s38 seconds ago
Going over email from #TravisAlexander where he says #JodiArias joke made her look like a cheap ----- #abc15

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 40s40 seconds ago
Travis- "so you have checked it then what a freaking *advertiser censored*. U are to much" #jodiarias

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 33s33 seconds ago
Expect prosecutor on cross-x with Dr. Fonseca to suggest: lots of booty calls out there but few result in gruesome murder. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 42s42 seconds ago
Travis- "I've never dealt with a more solid form of evil" #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 36s36 seconds ago
Travis: Like I said I have never dealt with a more solid form of evil. Nurmi wants to know why he is having sex with #JodiArias then later?

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 45s45 seconds ago
"@SKrafftFox10: Travis didn't see Jodi as a real person outside the bedroom, says defense expert witness. #jodiarias"

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 21s21 seconds ago
Question hanging over retrial: can defense make #jodiarias-Travis relationship so twisted jurors can't pull trigger on death penalty?

Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom 36s36 seconds ago
DrF: He is erotically tied to her #JodiArias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 56s56 seconds ago
Dr. F explains TA is erotically attached to #JodiArias. Jodi whispers to Willmott and smiles. Hmmm

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 49s50 seconds ago
Fonseca says #TravisAlexander has misrepresented himself to his friends, the public, etc, but #JodiArias doesn't have the experience

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 22s23 seconds ago
Juan, again, is quick with the jections. Many are overruled. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 34s34 seconds ago
Fonseca says the "evil" is Travis having sex with Jodi, breaking his vows and the sexual struggle he has #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 30s30 seconds ago
#JodiArias sexpert Fonseca today into Travis vulgarites. Criticizing Jodi for loooking cheap by her joke

Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom 46s46 seconds ago
Imagine if you were on the jury, knowing some more of the relationship, would u still give death? #JodiArias

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 43s44 seconds ago
Travis saw #JodiArias as a *advertiser censored* star, "and a *advertiser censored* star is not a star in the Mormon community," says defense witness.

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 39s40 seconds ago
And there you have it. Let's just end this phase here. Travis- "I've never dealt with a more solid form of evil" #JodiArias

Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom 52s53 seconds ago
#Nurmi continues to go through the iMessage with DrF. TA says #JodiArias caused more pain than the death of his father

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 53s53 seconds ago
Nurmi continues to flip through pages of this long IM conversation. Focusing on the "I do realize that I hate you so much" part. #JodiArias

Travis- I hate you..I do realize that I hate you so much you have been more cause of pain than the death of my father #jodiarias #3tvarias

Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom 47s47 seconds ago
If #JodiArias caused TA so much pain (before that fateful night) then it is clear to me that he really had strong feelings for her

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 30s30 seconds ago
Nurmi and Dr. F continue to go through the chat. Martinez has a lot of objections. Sidebar #jodiarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 46s47 seconds ago
Nurmi asks Dr. F if the hate comment Travis made about #JodiArias was actually about himself. Juan objects. Sizzzzleeeeeee

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 27s28 seconds ago
Travis says to #JodiArias: "I don't even know if you are human," defense suggests he is really angry at himself as he writes hateful words.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 40s40 seconds ago
Nurmi asks if #TravisAlexander is really talking about himself. Martinez objects. We have a sidebar... #JodiArias

Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv 39s39 seconds ago
Dr. Fonseca: "the person who has misrepresented himself to the public is Mr. Alexander" #jodiarias #3tvarias

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 53s54 seconds ago
#jodiarias expert psychologist Dr Fonseca says #TravisAlexander is erotically attached to JA #abc15

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 55s56 seconds ago
Jurors jotting down notes as we wait for the sizzle to end. #JodiArias

T-You are relentless in your torture of people that have loved you and protected you and served you and what do you do #jodiarias #3tvarias

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 58s59 seconds ago
key question“@monicalindstrom: Imagine if you were on the jury, knowing some more of the relationship, would u still give death? #JodiArias”

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 1m1 minute ago
#JodiArias sexpert says Travis was tied to Jodi sexually.. Jodi whispers to Willmott..and titters. Nice.

Is it more about HOW #JodiArias killed him instead of just the fact she killed him? In wanting to give death

Travis-you are sick and evil and knowing you makes me want to kill myself in punishment..I'm so stupid #jodiarias #3tvarias

Tom Tingle ‏@TomTingle2 57s58 seconds ago
#JodiArias looks up at her attorney at the start of sentencing retrial Thursday morning. Dr. Miccio-Fonseca on stand

B25qvp8IcAERxxw.jpg

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 56s57 seconds ago
Nurmi's trying to get Fonseca to say why she thinks #TravisAlexander was self-hating and taking it out on #JodiArias

I don't even know if you are human. #Jodiarias #3tvarias

Just a week b4 the final tryst, TA says to #JodiArias" “you are sick and evil and knowing you makes me want to kill myself in punishment"

TA wrote to #jodiarias "I hate you so much you have been more cause of pain that the death of my father."

Sizzle over. Nurmi asks Dr. F if TA was referring to himself? She believes he was describing a process he has. #JodiArias

Jodi- I am so so sorry. If anyone should it is me. You are light unto this world. I can't even compare #jodiarias #3tvarias

After sidebar, Nurmi asks Dr. F a question. Dr. F "Sorry, I tuned out, can you repeat the question." #jodiarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 54s54 seconds ago
Dr. F's opinion is that #JodiArias is the target of TA's anger because of their sexual relationship. She repeats that this is her opinion.

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 1m1 minute ago
"Travis was an affable fellow but a piece of him is not so nice": says #JodiArias defense expert

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 2m2 minutes ago
Fonseca: #TravisAlexander has not owned his struggle in anything she's read. But she infers from his actions. #JodiArias

Travis- Hitler had more conscious Fonseca says Travis is projecting on #JodiArias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 29s29 seconds ago
Travis: "Hitler had more of conscious than you". What do you think about this comment? Accurate? #JodiArias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 46s46 seconds ago
Fonseca says #JodiArias was making excuses for #TravisAlexander , as were his friends. Says he was abusive.

Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom 49s50 seconds ago
DrF: #JodiArias blaming herself again, making excuses for TA because he is abusive n the relationship to her, he insults her, she apologizes

Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom 59s59 seconds ago
DrF: its also an unrequited love#JodiArias

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 40s41 seconds ago
"This is a closeted relationship that results in a lot of sexual satisfaction," says defense expert of #jodiarias-Travis relationship.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 51s51 seconds ago
Travis- Send your piece of **** lie fest so I can mock it. #jodiarias

#JodiArias wanted some recognition from TA. Dr. F explains she edited the book TA was writing but no mention of her. Awwwwwww :(

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 47s48 seconds ago
T- We already know based on all the last emails you sent and then invaded my privacy that it is ******** #jodiarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 51s52 seconds ago
"He snuffed her out, her identity" explains Dr. F. Poor Jodi just wanted a little blurb about her. :( #JodiArias

DrF: "He snuffed her out, her identity, it was almost like she was invisible” #JodiArias

Fonseca- Travis was a master at covering this up and this has been almost 2 years now #jodiarias #3tvarias

CBS 5 News ‏@CBS5AZ 45s45 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Fonseca says Arias/Alexander had 'closet' relationship- unlike any other. They had erotic-sexual connection.#jodiarias @jbarrycbs5

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 46s47 seconds ago
Dr Fonseca says #TravisAlexander snuffed #JodiArias out. He wrote a book that JA allegedly helped edit & didn't mention contribution #abc15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89