SIDEBAR #35 - Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you had 22 viruses on your computer, wouldn't it crash?

.....twitter discussion on 2007/2008 Verizon phones: did they have SIM cards?:thinking:

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 1m1 minute ago
Neumeister steps down. Next up, prosecution's expert witness. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 1m1 minute ago
Juan is calling his IT expert #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m1 minute ago
BN off. (Thank you, thank you, thank you.) State calls someone named Gregory ____. #jodiarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 39s40 seconds ago
Greg Parzych was part of the original #JodiArias defense team and was present with Maria Schaffer for initial review of computer evidence.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 57s57 seconds ago
my bad, not computer expert next. #JodiArias

It's Greg Parzych, the OTHeR of #JodiArias original lawyers.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 50s50 seconds ago
This witness was previously hired by #JodiArias' defense. He is self employed.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 49s49 seconds ago
Juan is calling Jodi's ex lawyer Greg Parzych #jodiarias #3tvarias

CBS 5 News ‏@CBS5AZ 1m1 minute ago
Defense computer expert is all done. Time now for state to call its own witness.#jodiarias @jbarrycbs5

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 1m1 minute ago
Bryan Neumeister finished on witness stand; state calls Gregory Parzych, atty. who represented #jodiarias back in 2008.

Sounds like the environs within Maricooa County need a forensic computer expert/IT Whiz on staff. This just sounds crazy!

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 57s57 seconds ago
He is discussing a meeting at Mesa PD that involved him, Maria, Flores, another detective, and Juan. #jodiarias

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 42s42 seconds ago
#Jodiarias. The lawyer is Juans witness. Interesting. One was defense witness and other a states witness

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 47s48 seconds ago
Greg says property was out and they went through it at Mesa PD. #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 51s52 seconds ago
GP says they had numerous computers in front of them. Struggled to start one computer. #jodiarias

Parzych is talking about the visit with Maria Shaffer to evidence lockup. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 40s41 seconds ago
Juan- With a powered up computer what did you do?Greg- We looked at photos #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 50s50 seconds ago
He remembers looking at photos of scenery, people in front of landscape. Looking at comp w/a lot of photos. #jodiarias

CBS 5 News ‏@CBS5AZ 40s41 seconds ago
Now on the stand is one of Arias' original lawyers Greg Parzcych.#jodiarias @jbarrycbs5

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 45s46 seconds ago
Juan- Maria needed the size of the hard drive do you remember thatGreg- It was so long ago but maybe so #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 38s39 seconds ago
Juan- How long did you look at computerGreg- I really don't know. We all looked at this stuff together #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 41s41 seconds ago
Juan- Who was pushing buttons Greg- I don't remember. It wasn't a big deal back then #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 41s41 seconds ago
During meeting an alternative computer quickly turned on. Little "done to it." All parties in the room. #jodiarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 57s58 seconds ago
Juan asks how they viewed all of the photos. GP says someone managed pushing the buttons. GP can't remember who. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 49s50 seconds ago
Juan- How did you view the pictures who was clickingGreg- I can't remember #jodiarias #3tvarias

Justice For Travis ‏@Justice4rTravis 45s46 seconds ago
The loser in stripes today #jodiarias

B4C_wFKIEAAqkiR.jpg

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 1m1 minute ago
Martinez is finished with his direct examination of Parzych. Now Willmott. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 56s56 seconds ago
GP is adamant that 2nd computer was much faster than first computer. Also adamant that all parties were involved in viewing. #jodiarias

CBS 5 News ‏@CBS5AZ 1m1 minute ago
Martinez asking Parzych about what he remembers looking at Travis Alexander's computer 5 years ago. Not much.#jodiarias @jbarrycbs5

Willmott- You typically always view evidence right?Greg- Yes #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 44s45 seconds ago
GP says spent more time with 1st computer, approximately 20 minutes. His memory 5 and a half years later. #jodiarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 23s24 seconds ago
Willmott is asking who turned the computer on. GP doesn't remember, but believes Flores found the power chords. #jodiarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 39s39 seconds ago
GP has been a practicing defense attorney for 22 years. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 52s52 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Willmott- Det Flores never put a write blocker on the computer correct?Greg- Not that I knew of #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 56s56 seconds ago
#JodiArias in jail stripes today as no jury. Her wardrobe will be very limited after this trial ....for life.

B4DA-ZbCcAAhYdM.jpg

Willmott's questions fixate on GP not being left alone with computer. Hinting at PD or Prosecutor doing something malicious. #jodiarias

Wilmmott asks about computers being turned on. Parzych says Det Flores never told him not to turn them on. #JodiArias

GP believes he left before Juan Martinez that day but can't confirm. #jodiarias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 2m2 minutes ago
if Martinez has another computer expert to call, we're talking many more days of this hearing... #JodiArias

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 49s49 seconds ago
#JodiArias prior lawyer saw no evil heard no evil and spoke no evil on direct. Now on cross.

Willmott done Juan back up for redirect. #jodiarias

Juan- Would you tolerated any police officer etc tolerated anyone telling you how to view the property #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 46s47 seconds ago
Juan asks GP how he would have handles the circumstances had Juan or PD been difficult with evidence - GP answers "court order." #jodiarias

Greg- I would tell them I want to view it how I want or get a court #jodiarias #3tvarias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 58s59 seconds ago
Parzych steps down. Questioning was pretty light and stuck to what Schaffer testified to. Next up, Det. Esteban Flores. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 58s59 seconds ago
GP witness done. Juan calls Detective Flores back up. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 42s43 seconds ago
Juan calls Detective Flores #jodiarias #3tvarias

KINSEY SCHOFIELD ‏@kinseyschofield 45s46 seconds ago
Covering #jodiarias for @WildAboutTrial right now. I
2764.png
Detective Flores but not looking forward to Flores vs. Willmott.

CBS 5 News ‏@CBS5AZ 37s37 seconds ago
Now on the stand- Mesa police Sgt. Estaban Flores. He was in charge of evidence in Arias case.#jodiarias @jbarrycbs5

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 26s26 seconds ago
Flores- The defense wanted to view all the electronic evidence at Mesa PD so I had it pulled for them #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 23s23 seconds ago
Flores explains providing pieces of evidence requested on list by #JodiArias previous defense team for original 2pm meeting at station.

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 36s36 seconds ago
Prosecutors call Mesa PD Det. Esteban Flores. Defense accuses him of erasing *advertiser censored* files. This should be a real donnybrook. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 24s24 seconds ago
Juan has the chain of custody log for TA's computer #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 24s24 seconds ago
We look at exhibit #9 - June 19th, 2009. Looking at time evidence was checked out & returned to evidence room. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 2m2 minutes ago
1:56pm computer was checked out. 2pm it was viewed. 4:51pm it was returned #jodiarias #3tvarias

Items checked out only minutes before and minutes after 2pm meeting. Flores rolled evidence in on rolling cart. #jodiarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 34s35 seconds ago
Flores only opened up evidence requested by then defense team. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 47s48 seconds ago
Defense team asked Flores to open each item and he got scissors and did that upon request #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 1m1 minute ago
#JodiArias Travis PC was checked out of Mesa at 1:56p viewed at 2pm and returned 4:51pm

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 46s47 seconds ago
Det. Flores said he did everything properly in showing #jodiarias' first defense team contents of Travis' computer.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 56s56 seconds ago
The Defense asked to open the computer. I thought they had a computer expert with them. I can't remember who turned on computer #jodiarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 45s45 seconds ago
Flores said he believed one of the defense individuals was a computer forensic expert. Flores did not turn computer on. #jodiarias

The defense team or investigator was pushing buttons but I don't get involved with that #jodiarias #3tvarias

Juan asks if it's his job to provide tech support or legal advice. Flores: No. #jodiarias

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 57s58 seconds ago
#jodiarias detective Flores dimes out the defense attorneys and says they were pushing buttons or something

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 37s38 seconds ago
#jodiarias detective Flores didn't provide any technical assistance or help in any way

I'm there to make sure they don't leave with the items not give legal advise and I'm not a computer expert. #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 51s51 seconds ago
Flores says it's his job to provide them with whatever they wanted and make sure they don't leave with anything. #jodiarias

Flores- No one asked me permission to turn computer on #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 1m1 minute ago
#jodiarias state is not going to get in trouble for being negligent just for being grossly reckless or intentionally destroying evidence

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 58s59 seconds ago
Flores explains how he repacks evidence and puts it back in to storage with his initials. #jodiarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 46s46 seconds ago
Flores says all parties were present as he re-packed. #jodiarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 38s39 seconds ago
Flores says cell phones mentioned were seized via search warrant from #JodiArias. No one removed SIM cards from Mesa PD.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 43s44 seconds ago
Juan- Were telephone seized in the conditions they are in now......Flores- Yes we didn't remove SIMS cards #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 35s36 seconds ago
We r in recess and defense says they are calling 14 witnesses for their case and just have issues with 3 #jodiarias #3tvarias

Funny how the computer *advertiser censored* started when TA met CMJA.

I don't really understand what the significance of *advertiser censored* is on TA computer. Most guys his age have looked at *advertiser censored*. Why is this unusual?

It's because the murderer said she'd destroy TA's image...........and the defense will throw anything to see if it sticks!!!!:gaah:

It's because the murderer said she'd destroy TA's image...........and the defense will throw anything to see if it sticks!!!!:gaah:

Oh I see now. TA had a "virginal" reputation and his friends and family would be shocked to learn he was into sex, let alone anal sex, was not a virgin, looked at *advertiser censored*, was not a good boyfriend and that he had "issues". Did I get that right? So TA was actually a "normal" 29 yo male whose conscience bothered him about the conflicts between pre-marital sex and his faith. That doesn't sound abnormal to me. What am I missing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove