DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just checking in: :seeya:
------------------

10898296_10153753093659897_7403794124757839034_n.jpg

Link: https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd...._=1430154561_9805b909527cf607ac554d5f5a87b09b

Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom 42s42 seconds ago
State v. #JodiArias is back in session this morning starting w/hearing to release transcript of her testimony the day JS locked us out

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 37s38 seconds ago
Court for #JodiArias is running a bit late. Media Attorney David Bodney and 1 family member is here so far.

Chris Williams ‏@chriswnews 38s38 seconds ago
Photog @HenleMark is the pool still eye this AM @ #JodiArias trial. I suggest a follow if you're tracking the trial. #TravisAlexander

Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom 44s45 seconds ago
All the players and the families are here in the courtroom, no jury yet and #JodiArias has not been brought in

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 51s52 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Waiting on #jodiarias, everyone else is all set

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 37s38 seconds ago
Nurmi present sporting a bright blue tie, Willmott also sat down. TA sisters and supporters sat down as well. No sign of #jodiarias family.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 45s46 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
#jodiarias is in royal blue, hair down...

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 55s55 seconds ago
#jodiarias just brought into court, wearing a blue sweater and black pants.

Chris Williams ‏@chriswnews 52s52 seconds ago
More #TravisAlexander family & friends filed in. Martinez, Bodney & #JodiArias team assemble at council tables. #Arias arrives via guard

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 58s59 seconds ago
The rest of #TravisAlexander's family just walked in. #JodiArias wearing long, blue over sized shirt.

Katie Conner ‏@KatieJConner 43s44 seconds ago
#JodiArias just walked into courtroom, in a blue sweater. She rushed to her seat #TravisAlexander #abc15

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 1m1 minute agoPhoenix, AZ
Guess what?? Yep, sidebar #jodiarias #3tvarias

Chris Williams ‏@chriswnews 51s51 seconds ago
& Judge Stephens calls a sidebar before anything else is said. #JodiArias #TravisAlexander

Back after two weeks - being in the hospital helped past the time.
I had no computer :tantrum:
But all is well - still need to have a few tests but it's way too cold to leave the house :coldcase:
I guess I'll have to watch the Arias Case :waiting:

:great:
I'm glad to be here with you guys!
:loveyou:
Again, Thanks goes to Bernina for keeping us uptweeted. :seeya:

Katie Conner ‏@KatieJConner 44s44 seconds ago
Judge Stephens immediately calls for a sidebar with Nurmi and #JuanMartinez. #jodiarias #TravisAlexander #abc15

Chris Williams ‏@chriswnews 50s51 seconds ago
Court staff brought in public spectators. I count 9. They sit on the right side of gallery behind #JodiArias mom & friends

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 33s33 seconds ago
I don't know why you would watch American Horror Story when you could just observe the bus stop outside of #jodiarias for similar characters

I don't see Geffner here...just saying #jodiarias #3tvarias

Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv 50s51 seconds ago
After a two week break tax subsidized theater if the absurd ( i.e. #jodiarias' retrial) back in session...can't say I've missed it #3tvarias

CBS 5 News ‏@CBS5AZ 43s44 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Jodi Arias trial is back on again. Arias back in courtroom. Attorneys talking to judge. Waiting for jury to come in.#jodiarias @jbarrycbs5

Same old, same old in the court.have a feed delivery today at some point. If it comes during the trial, I'll give you kids a "heads up"!

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m1 minute ago
Hella sidebar happening. #jodiarias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 52s52 seconds ago
.@jengirdonmills @kinseyschofield our friend, fany pak is back in court, and he's sporting some styling shoes. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 39s39 seconds ago
Donavon, Arias mom and 4 other supporters are here #jodiarias #3tvarias

Dave Erickson ‏@ericksonvision 23s24 seconds ago
I've been asked what it was like sitting in court during the #JodiArias trial. It's an excruciatingly mind-numbing exercise in futility.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 50s51 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Sam, Steven, Hillary and some other friends are here for Travis #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 55s56 seconds ago
#JodiArias restarted and immediately a side bar

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 47s47 seconds ago
This might be the longest sidebar ever. #JodiArias. Still waiting.

CBS 5 News ‏@CBS5AZ 49s50 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Media pushing to have transcript released of Jodi Arias' secret testimony a few weeks ago. Judge expected to hold hearing today.#jodiarias

Chris Williams ‏@chriswnews 48s49 seconds ago
Still sidebar-ing @ #JodiArias trial. Bodney is not in on this. Just #JodiArias team & Pros Martinez. #TravisAlexander

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 58s58 seconds ago
Sidebar still bangin'. Like Donovan's ponytail today. #JodiArias

Trial Queen Sharee ‏@TrialQnSharee 42s42 seconds ago
The clock ticks as the sidebar is still in progress #JodiArias

Hi. We're at recess for 5 minutes and I'm not kidding. #jodiarias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 1m1 minute ago
Sidebar over. Judge calls recess for 5 minutes. #jodiarias

Recess for 5 minutes #jodiarias #3tvarias

Chris Williams ‏@chriswnews 58s58 seconds ago
& the white noise machine stops, attys break from bench & Judge Stephens announces "5 minute recess". #JodiArias #TravisAlexander

Katie Conner ‏@KatieJConner 38s39 seconds ago
Right after sidebar, Judge Stephens calls for 5 minutes recess. Still NO jurors yet. #JodiArias #TravisAlexander #abc15

:gaah:Twitter can be such a foul place!!!

Five minutes isn't enough to do anything...barely enough to have a conversation!

I am back from the dentist to a sidebar and recess? I did not miss a thing ������

Teresa Giudice is tucked away in Danbury Federal Prison as of @3 am 01/05. Now, back to Jodi.

Jodi must be bored *****less with this trial. It's the longest relationship she's had. Same info over and over and over with no control to rewrite it. Jodi tries, but it keeps coming back to the information she prefers to put through the shredder. Oops, Jodi! Stay healthy. LWOP is a LONNNNNG time. You've seen everything you're gonna see before you die. The cell, dining hall, commons area. No peace, no quiet.

:jail:

Juan and Flores walked up to clerk and asked for evidence. Flores is looking at it now #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 43s44 seconds ago
Willmott walked in and hugged Sandy. FRANS!
1f49e.png
#jodiarias

MC Superior Court ‏@courtpio 1m1 minute ago
There will be no trial today in State v #jodiarias

WHAT?!?!?!?!

Chris Williams ‏@chriswnews 1m1 minute ago
Was in hallway & saw several #JodiArias jurors headed to elevator. Are they gone for the day? Appears so. Court is tweeting out "no trial"

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 58s58 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Court Pio just said no trial today in #jodiarias #3tvarias

Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom 53s53 seconds ago
The Court does an AMAZING job keeping the public informed of what it is doing in #JodiArias...sarcasm

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 36s36 seconds ago
They haven't had the courtesy to tell us yet but they've tweeted there is no court today for #jodiarias
1f633.png
1f4a9.png

Teresa Giudice is tucked away in Danbury Federal Prison as of @3 am 01/05. Now, back to Jodi.

Jodi must be bored *****less with this trial. It's the longest relationship she's had. Same info over and over and over with no control to rewrite it. Jodi tries, but it keeps coming back to the information she prefers to put through the shredder. Oops, Jodi! Stay healthy. LWOP is a LONNNNNG time. You've seen everything you're gonna see before you die. The cell, dining hall, commons area. No peace, no quiet.

:jail:

She hasn't seen Perryville yet...

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 1m1 minute ago
We may still have oral argument. The defense, prosecution and media attorneys are all still here. #JodiArias

Chris Williams ‏@chriswnews 1m1 minute ago
All attys involved in #JodiArias are still in courtroom. Jury is gone for the day. Waiting to see what's up?

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 1m1 minute ago
Court PIO confirms there will be no trial today for #jodiarias, but some type of hearing will take place.

1f4a9.png
1f4a9.png
1f4a9.png
1f4a9.png
1f4a9.png
1f4a9.png
no court for #jodiarias
1f4a9.png
1f4a9.png
1f4a9.png

CBS 5 News ‏@CBS5AZ 2m2 minutes agoPhoenix, AZ
Another surprise. Jury sent home. No trial today.#jodiarias @jbarrycbs5

Jury already sent home. #jodiarias
1f4a9.png
1f4a9.png
1f4a9.png
1f4a9.png
1f4a9.png
1f4a9.png

Chris Williams ‏@chriswnews 2m2 minutes ago
Court PIO says they're "gonna have a little bit of a hearing" in a moment RE: #JodiArias. #TravisAlexander

Katie Conner ‏@KatieJConner 1m1 minute ago
I'm told Judge Stephens will come back for a hearing trial but no #jodiarias trial today. Jurors already left. #abc15

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 1m1 minute ago
I'm so glad I didn't pay for parking today:) #JodiArias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members