DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Michael K. Jeanes, Clerk of Court
*** Electronically Filed ***
01/06/2015 8:00 AM

01/02/2015

MINUTE ENTRY

The Court is in need of a transcript of the testimony of Lonnie Dworkin from the guilt
phase trial. That testimony was taken on February 4, 2013. The transcript is required for the
Court to rule on a pending Motion to Dismiss filed by the defendant.

IT IS ORDERED the court reporter present for the testimony, Janell Rose, shall prepare a
transcript of Mr. Dworkin’s testimony for the Court.

The Court has determined an expedited transcript is a reasonable and necessary expense.
The cost of the transcript shall be paid by the Office of Public Defense Services.

http://www.courtminutes.maricopa.gov/docs/Criminal/012015/m6639096.pdf
==============

01/05/2015

HONORABLE JOSEPH KREAMER

MINUTE ENTRY

The Court previously set a January 23, 2015 Status Conference in this Division to discuss
the February 6, 2015 oral argument on the Defendants’ omnibus Motion to Dismiss the Death
Penalty.
Unless a formal Waiver of Presence is filed, each Defendant who has joined the Motion will be transported for the January 23 Status Conference.

Any Waiver of Presence applicable to the January 23 Status Conference must be filed on
or before January 16 and must be emailed to this Division.

http://www.courtminutes.maricopa.gov/docs/Criminal/012015/m6638732.pdf
--------------------

Case Documents

Filing Date Description Docket Date Filing Party
1/6/2015 023 - ME: Order Entered By Court - Party (001) 1/6/2015

https://www.superiorcourt.maricopa....rtCases/caseInfo.asp?caseNumber=CR2008-031021
--------------------------------------

MC Superior Court ‏@courtpio 19h19 hours ago
There will be no trial today in State v #jodiarias

Good Morning everyone :seeya:

It's starting to snow lightly this AM and 10 degrees. :coldcase:
I'm planning on taking my son to lunch to celebrate his grades today, but we'll see how much snow we get. :sheesh:

images

Link: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/...AZkNHwsC83WvNi-ShB7vVe9EGk_4D7hKXVmBq8bm29UJw

THE TRUTH ABOUT THE *advertiser censored*?

*advertiser censored* SITES WERE MALICIOUS SITES

"...As stated and explained previously, all the *advertiser censored* sites named in Nurmi's motion are r/t to a virus pinging them. That list of *advertiser censored* sites are the only ones the public has access to and they turned out to be ones Travis could not have visited on a daily basis as suggested by the motion. Skybot would have blocked him. With so many more *advertiser censored* sites he could go to, Travis would not have continued to return to one which blocked him...."

http://jodiariastrialtruth.blogspot.com/2015/01/the-truth-about-*advertiser censored*.html?spref=tw
-----------------

Just the facts ‏@capemayniac 3h3 hours ago
Another DV organization that is aware that #jodiarias is not the victim

10481877_336521059874810_7445360573078554760_o.jpg

--------

Just the facts ‏@capemayniac 3h3 hours ago
#jodiarias is not the victim

B6iz-MIIAAEobwf.jpg

01/02/2015

MINUTE ENTRY

The Court is in need of a transcript of the testimony of Lonnie Dworkin from the guilt
phase trial. That testimony was taken on February 4, 2013. The transcript is required for the
Court to rule on a pending Motion to Dismiss filed by the defendant.

IT IS ORDERED the court reporter present for the testimony, Janell Rose, shall prepare a
transcript of Mr. Dworkin’s testimony for the Court.

The Court has determined an expedited transcript is a reasonable and necessary expense.
The cost of the transcript shall be paid by the Office of Public Defense Services.

http://www.courtminutes.maricopa.gov/docs/Criminal/012015/m6639096.pdf
==============

01/05/2015

HONORABLE JOSEPH KREAMER

MINUTE ENTRY

The Court previously set a January 23, 2015 Status Conference in this Division to discuss
the February 6, 2015 oral argument on the Defendants’ omnibus Motion to Dismiss the Death
Penalty.
Unless a formal Waiver of Presence is filed, each Defendant who has joined the Motion will be transported for the January 23 Status Conference.

Any Waiver of Presence applicable to the January 23 Status Conference must be filed on
or before January 16 and must be emailed to this Division.

http://www.courtminutes.maricopa.gov/docs/Criminal/012015/m6638732.pdf
--------------------

Case Documents

Filing Date Description Docket Date Filing Party

https://www.superiorcourt.maricopa....rtCases/caseInfo.asp?caseNumber=CR2008-031021

MC Superior Court ‏@courtpio 19h19 hours ago
There will be no trial today in State v #jodiarias

Yes or No,
does this mean Nurmi didn't file with supreme court until today, the 6th? Will there be a telephone conference at 4 PM or is it still a maybe? Thanks.

Hope the snow doesn't interfere with your son's lunch celebration, Y/N. Just be careful.

Loved your squirrel description. I have been surprised how many squirrels we have around this winter. Maybe because it has been rather mild ...... so far.

If Defense keeps messing around, maybe Court will get fed up and order the trial be televised. Hey, I can dream, can't I?

Hope the snow doesn't interfere with your son's lunch celebration, Y/N. Just be careful.

Loved your squirrel description. I have been surprised how many squirrels we have around this winter. Maybe because it has been rather mild ...... so far.

If Defense keeps messing around, maybe Court will get fed up and order the trial be televised. Hey, I can dream, can't I?

Squirrels are really neat. There are 3 main kinds I have seen in my life and the black squirrel in the East was the neatest. Basically just like the description in that they are black. really cool.

The other types are more common to me. The grey squirrel and the regular brown squirrel (i think are called brown....the main ones I see).

ETA. Oh and of course the 4th type which I have never seen is a flying squirrel. I have seen those on TV though. Really neat.

Bye the way. Hello Everyone. Hope everyone had great holiday season. Catching up and I see the trial is just as crazy as before.

Yes or No,
does this mean Nurmi didn't file with supreme court until today, the 6th? Will there be a telephone conference at 4 PM or is it still a maybe? Thanks.

Morning Curious :seeya:

No- I'm sure Nurmi filed with the Supreme court yesterday. That had to do with the closing the courtroom for witnesses' testimony and not one of the many motions to dismiss the DP:

"...Conclusion
Based on the foregoing, petitioner asks this court to review the decision of the
Court of Appeals vacating the trial court’s ruling to close the courtroom during
parts of the mitigation phase of this trial
. Petitioner asks that this court reverse the
Court of Appeals and reinstate the trial court’s ruling....

https://geebee2.files.wordpress.com/2014/10/petition-for-review-5-jan2015.pdf

I don't know which motion they are referring to in the minute entry I posted. It doesn't seem as if we have had any answers to all these motions that Nurmi and Co. have written from JSS. (I guess I need to start making a folder just for the many motions to keep them straight- it's getting very confusing for this old brain to keep straight :facepalm:)

As to the phone conversation, I haven't seen anything on that yet, but I will or someone else will certainly post it here.

BBM From your lips to God's ears, but I won't hold my breath. :)

WS is wonky again this AM and it's getting hard to post. :(

Squirrels are really neat. There are 3 main kinds I have seen in my life and the black squirrel in the East was the neatest. Basically just like the description in that they are black. really cool.

The other types are more common to me. The grey squirrel and the regular brown squirrel (i think are called brown....the main ones I see).

ETA. Oh and of course the 4th type which I have never seen is a flying squirrel. I have seen those on TV though. Really neat.

I so adore squirrels. I have heard about albino squirrels and would love to see one some day. There's a town in Illinois, Olney, where there are tons of them. Can you imagine.

Hello and Happy New Year! Every so often, DH asks me if there's anything happening in the Jodi Arias trial. My answer is usually the same, "Not much". I come here occasionally and play a quick game of catch-up: I suspect that I'll be doing this for a while. I honestly thought the jury would have had the case by now, but I guess that's wishful thinking. Maybe if the DT plays their cards right, Jodi will die a natural death before the trial concludes :angel:

I like squirrels, too (the local bird life doesn't share my sentiment); but the idea of a flying rodent kind of freaks me out! That's right up there with Florida's state "bird" - the palmetto bug. A flying cockroach....RUN AWAY! RUN AWAY!

h2FFA73CE

Petition for review of the
Court of Appeals decision to grant relief to Petitioner, vacating the October 30,
2014 ruling of the trial court which excluded the press and public from the
courtroom during portions of the penalty phase of Arias’ trial.

https://geebee2.files.wordpress.com/2014/10/petition-for-review-5-jan2015.pdf

Looks like Nurmi still can't get his dates right. On Page 4, he states: "A juror in the new penalty phase hearing was excused and the news media went to speak with her the same day (RT 10/4/2013, p28)" (emphasis added) Wasn't that juror excused around Thanksgiving 2014, so it couldn't be in the sealed hearing held on 10/4/2013.

I so adore squirrels. I have heard about albino squirrels and would love to see one some day. There's a town in Illinois, Olney, where there are tons of them. Can you imagine.

The first year we moved here (1999) we had five albino squirrels. The next year we had a few with white tails. They were sure interesting.

You sound intelligent here also- just with a little "flair" and some "decorations", too (which I love). :blowkiss:
keep on posting.

(anymore Decepticon answers?)

"Rob" responded to all of my comments..............and then I just got bored of commenting any more. There's "mentally ill" and then there's "MENTALLY ILL", and I don't believe CMJA qualifies for "rehabilitation" on the psychiatric front. CMJA has had way too much time in the "pokey" to not have picked up tricks on how to "malinger" through her testing. She's been in with a bunch of "professionals" for years who know how to beat the system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member