Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 53s54 seconds ago
Dr. Geffner: TA's view of women: "manipulation/exploitation/mold into sex object." #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 1m1 minute agoPhoenix, AZ
Now the Havasupai Trip. Lisa is upset Jodi went along. #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 42s42 seconds ago
#JodiArias has Willmotts chair angled in such a way that I can only see Jodi's eyes. I can only assume she is sticking her tongue out.

I'm seriously anticipating and waiting on Juan to bring out what this predator stalking killer's view of men is: For her, men are nothing but objects. They were there for her to use, to manipulate and to exploit for money, cars, free food, free travel, and free places to shack up just so she wouldn't have to pay rent somewhere. How did she achieve this ? With sex, because that is THE ONLY THING this psycho killer had to offer. Now I think I'm getting it, I think Travis had it right, CMJA really is nothing but a three-holed-wonder. I can't believe I just said that. :scared: but I'm absolutely furious. :stormingmad:

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 31s32 seconds ago
Despite her protestations to the contrary, #jodiarias couldn't quit Travis Alexander, says Dr. Geffner.

(Blatant "Broke Back Mountain" plagiarism)

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 48s49 seconds ago
Juan asked to proach. We are in a sizzle. How is everyone doing? #JodiArias

Geffner says this email shows a pattern of leaving and coming back and that goes with Jodi and TA's story together #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 45s45 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Juan has objected and we have a sidebar #jodiarias #3tvarias

Some jurors are taking notes #jodiarias #3tvarias

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 34s34 seconds ago
Dr. Geffner: Travis Alexander did not show #jodiarias any R-E-S-P-E-C-T.

He actually has the audacity to attempt to promote the idea that this Killer is the one who wasn't shown "Respect" ?! I feel like screaming, but I won't . :gaah:

BBM

Sorry if it didn't work, it's my first post. So. What is Geffner getting at? CMJA said in her own testimony that she got back together several different times with Bobby even though he cheated on her, I'm not seeing any abuse so far even though the "secret" witnesses did. It's a "pattern" with her as well as TA.

I'm from New Zealand, btw, don't hold it against me. :please:
I think New Zealand is beautiful! It's where they filmed the Lord Of the Rings. Marc McGee is just using the distance as an excuse to not have to testify in person, while spouting his lies all over the Internet.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 23s23 seconds ago Phoenix, AZ
TA is talking about being horny and the one woman is saying she's crazy sexually. The other says it was nice to see him tonight #jodiarias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 5s5 seconds ago
Now Willmott is going over text messages between TA and three women at once. #jodiarias

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 21s22 seconds ago
#JodiArias symbol for Travis as a player is his shaved pubic area. Hard to listen to really. TA didn't deserve to die because he likes girls

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 6s7 seconds ago Phoenix, AZ
So TA is sexting with at least 2 of these women #jodiarias #3tvarias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 8s8 seconds ago
objection: Wilmmott is just reading this and not asking questions. Wilmott says she's askingn if he sees it. #JodiArias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 29s30 seconds ago
That's a little weak but technically a question. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 38s39 seconds ago Phoenix, AZ
They each want to be raped by each other. Juan objects and says Willmott is just reading this stuff. Judge let's her continue #jodiarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 17s17 seconds ago
#JodiArias looks very unhappy as the messages with other girls are read out. Awwwwwww.

All these women, they sound pretty loose if you know what I mean, yet it's all just Travis. Yeah, right.

I'm seriously anticipating and waiting on Juan to bring out what this predator stalking killer's view of men is: For her, men are nothing but objects. They were there for her to use, to manipulate and to exploit for money, cars, free food, free travel, and free places to shack up just so she wouldn't have to pay rent somewhere. How did she achieve this ? With sex, because that is THE ONLY THING this psycho killer had to offer. Now I think I'm getting it, I think Travis had it right, CMJA really is nothing but a three-holed-wonder. I can't believe I just said that. :scared: but I'm absolutely furious. :stormingmad:

Yup. JA was the one guilty of most everything she claimed about Travis. So many times as we heard the DT claim outlandish things it seemed JA would fit the bill nicely with the allegation.

She twists things around in her stories and it is really her that did most of them.
-Looking at *advertiser censored*. Most likely she had an obsession with *advertiser censored*.
-Being violent. JA was the one kicking dogs, hitting her brother with a bat, squeezing cats, and brutally murdering Travis. Yup she is the violent one.
-Hooking up with others. JA seemed to have had plenty of sexual relationships with friends of Travis. Some proven and others not proven but suspected.
-the list goes on

Ive gotten to the point where when I hear anything she claims I first must ask myself if she is the one who did what she is claiming.

So Travis was getting laid by claiming to be a 30 year old virgin? And he was maintaining text and messaging relationships with several women at once - and surely hoping to get lucky with each of them? Ummm, I think there may be several million other single male 30 year olds out there who would say "Right on, brother! That's so much cooler than claiming to be confused about your sexuality and trying to lure them in, in hopes of making you straight!"

While his Mormon friends and family members were likely not happy with today's "revelations", in actuality this behavior is certainly not an aberration. And as far as it being a mitigating factor for Jodi's slaughter of Travis, it would not resonate with me were I a juror.

RE: Witness #1 Affidavit - As soon as I heard that this witness supposedly "opened the bishop's computer and there was a file and it was child *advertiser censored* and it had Travis' name on it" it sounded very fishy to me. I've since learned this witness is a guy named Mark McGee, an American living in New Zealand, whose stories have changed along the way. Previously he was claiming that the night at the bishop's house he and Travis went outside and were sitting in a car when Travis confessed to him about having a "*advertiser censored* addiction". Nothing about kiddie *advertiser censored* in the prior story, just plain old *advertiser censored*. And apparently Travis' friends, upon hearing of the this supposed confession have claimed that Travis was not at all close with this man and they strongly doubt there would have been any kind of "confession" to him.

So apparently at this time McGee has upped the ante by inserting the "child *advertiser censored* on the bishop's computer" story. Which leads to the question: Did faithful Mormon McGee go to the bishop at that time and warn him there was such a thing on his computer? If not, why not?

I think with this affidavit the Defense Team has wandered into the world of the "Jodi Crazies". And I sure hope this one comes back to bite them in the butt!

Yup. JA was the one guilty of most everything she claimed about Travis. So many times as we heard the DT claim outlandish things it seemed JA would fit the bill nicely with the allegation.

She twists things around in her stories and it is really her that did most of them.
-Looking at *advertiser censored*. Most likely she had an obsession with *advertiser censored*.
-Being violent. JA was the one kicking dogs, hitting her brother with a bat, squeezing cats, and brutally murdering Travis. Yup she is the violent one.
-Hooking up with others. JA seemed to have had plenty of sexual relationships with friends of Travis. Some proven and others not proven but suspected.
-the list goes on

Ive gotten to the point where when I hear anything she claims I first must ask myself if she is the one who did what she is claiming.

I have often had these same thoughts, Hatfield. Whatever story she has about someone/something, I am betting it is one of herself that she has twisted to put on someone else. I wonder who she hit with a wooden spoon --- or right, it was a bat.

Do we have a full day of court today? What time is it suppose to start ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do we have a full day of court today? What time is it suppose to start ?

Good morning Ricki

trial starts @ 12:45 AZ time

2:45 EST

images

Link: https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/...Mq6X21MDKtoKw_k8jhyVWbPq58eTtHnyE1dAgwj4iB075
------------------

2 degrees this AM :coldcase:

Just a couple of things today:

County attorney: Why Debra Milke must be retried (short clip)

http://www.azcentral.com/videos/opinion/op-ed/2015/01/20/22067401/
---------------------------------------

Just FYI:

MC Superior Court ‏@courtpio 5m5 minutes ago
@william_pitts lengthy Jury Fund info http://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.gov/JuryServices/GeneralInformation/altfJurorHandout.asp …

Arizona Lengthy Trial Fund - Rules for Eligibility

"You may be eligible for additional monies for your jury service if you have to be in court for jury service for more than five court business days, AND one of the following describes you:..
You can receive your daily loss up to $300, plus your mileage reimbursement, for each day of your service beginning the first day until the end of the trial once you have complete the sixth day of service..."

http://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.gov/JuryServices/GeneralInformation/altfJurorHandout.asp

--------------------------------

:welcome4: My-Future-Ex-Husband (we don't dislike New Zealand, we just dislike the liar Marc Mcgee :nuts:)

I'm tired (insomnia struck) and grumpy already, so this feels appropriate

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 8
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 8
Good morning. Not a full day. Of course...why should that change
With this late start, I won't expect to see Juan up to cross.

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 14m14 minutes ago
Evidentiary Abomination in #JodiArias. Generally an expert witness is given wide latitude to include in testimony... http://fb.me/4gowQgvIe

"Evidentiary Abomination in #JodiArias. Generally an expert witness is given wide latitude to include in testimony hearsay that experts of the field would normally rely upon. So, for example, a doctor might normally make an opinion based on reading a chart which is hearsay. However, yesterday in #JodiArias trial Judge Stephens went far afield of the intent of the rule and allowed in 3 lay witness affidavits as part of the testimony of psychology expert witness Geffner. One affiant claimed to have heard an admission by victim Travis Alexander as to child *advertiser censored*. This is the only evidence of this claim and its a crucial one to the defense. This is not the first time the judge has bent over backwards to rule for defense in this death penalty retrial. The last was overturned by the appeals court when she allowed the defendant to testify in secret. The retrial continues today."

Mobile Upload:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=815963421783976

It is my belief also that this judge went completely out of her way to give to the defense what they wanted. It was shameful.

Good Morning all.

I still have steam coming out of my ears from yesterday. I cannot express how much I hate the killer.

What about the idiot that said the killer must have been brainwashed into killing Travis, that does not even make sense.
Who brainwashed her , herself!!!

What about the person that said 'I cannot believe that she could kill someone (something along those lines)'. Well I would be totally shocked if someone I knew and especially someone I had a relationship with killed someone. I would not be able to believe it either.

I took excedrine migraine this morning since I got such a horrific headache yesterday and I have eaten 2 cookies for breakfast.

Good Morning all! My thoughts go out to the Alexander family today, and I'm sending a prayer for JM as he alone, a true warrior for justice, seeks truth for TA. After yesterday, I thought I'd get the day started with a few quotes;

"Throughout history, it has been the inaction of those who could have acted; the indifference of those who should have known better; the silence of the voice of justice when it mattered most; that has made it possible for evil to triumph."--Haile Selassie

“Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are.” ― Benjamin Franklin

“We are not to simply bandage the wounds of victims beneath the wheels of injustice, we are to drive a spoke into the wheel itself.” ― Dietrich Bonhoeffer

"The dead cannot cry out for justice. It is a duty of the living to do so for them."--Lois McMaster Bujold

Next thing it will have something to do with the Illminate. I think I recall 3 nut jobs writing to the court about that. They are incarcerated somewhere. Maybe PA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members