Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 24s25 seconds ago
Arias writes that she reminded Alexander of law of chastity. He wanted to know who she was seeing but said to keep his love life out of it.

I call bullchit !!! She can SAY anything and it automatically becomes a fact. We all know she doctored/rewrote that journal. These are NOT facts, they are LIES !!!
And you can mark my words on that!

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 30s30 seconds ago
For full disclosure I'd like for you to know that we're sidebar'ing. Sizzle. #jodiarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 17s18 seconds ago
A sizable sidebar over Martinez objections to questions about Alexander grabbing #jodiarias.

Re-posting Keifer for the heck of it.......

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 51s51 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Geffner says this isn't unusual for Jodi to not think of this as abusive #jodiarias #3tvarias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 45s46 seconds ago
Now a journal entry from October 2007. TA pushes #JodiArias down and berates her.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 22s22 seconds ago
On screen: October 2007 #JodiArias claims TA pushes her down and berates. Geff confirms this is physical abuse.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 1m1 minute agoPhoenix, AZ
June 1st, 08 Jodi mentions TA's temper doesn't mix with her tendency to cry #jodiarias #3tvarias

BBM ~ :confused:
We haven't seen her shed one tear! Are you kidding me? She didn't even cry when Flores was interviewing her!

Totally agree with the lack of tears. Did she ever cry on the stand?

In Oct. 07 Travis allegedly pushes Jodi around #jodiarias #3tvarias

Just like her daddy? and Bobby......

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 18s19 seconds ago
Now Willmott goes back in time to Oct 2007 to Arias allegation that Alexander pushed her down. Seems we are comparing to Deanna incident.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 13s14 seconds ago
Willmott going through all the incidents of physical contact on the timeline. #JodiArias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 27s27 seconds ago
The Jan 2008 when Arias said Alexander kicked her in ribs; March and a slap; April and another body slam. Geffner calls it "an escalation."

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 19s19 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ

I like the fictional character Travis in the #JodiArias Lifetime movie more than the fictional Travis the DT paints in this courtroom.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 45s46 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Jan. 08 Travis asks Jodi for $250 dollars and he body slams her, kicks, hurts her ribs the finger #jodiarias #3tvarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 37s37 seconds ago
Choking and passing out, per Arias timeline. Geffner: "increasing dangerousness."

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 49s50 seconds ago
Geffner going into the TA incident when #jodiarias was "body slammed" by TA.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 48s49 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
March 08 TA allegedly slaps Jodi in the carApril 08 Ta body slams Jodi and chokes her till unconscious #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 24s24 seconds ago
We're talking about TA body slamming #JodiArias. Geff says #JodiArias' physical abuse was escalating & could have become life threatening.

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 35s35 seconds ago
Geffner says choking, knocking out or hitting someone are different levels of "Dangerousness". #jodiarias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 31s31 seconds ago
Wilmott asks if #JodiArias ever called polie or got medical care or counseling. Geffner says no.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 32s32 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
#jodiarias never received medical care or counseling for these incidents #3tvarias Geff says this isn't unusual

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 31s32 seconds ago
Does she ever directly say anythign about abuse in her journals? Geffner: no. and that's not unusual. #JodiArias

Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv 35s35 seconds ago
Dr Geffner tell jurors about times TA allegedly physically assaulted #jodiarias-body "slam,back,slap, choking-escalation of abuse #3tvarias

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 1m1 minute ago
Dr. Geffner: #jodiarias does not discuss physical abuse in her journals, and this is not unusual.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 18s19 seconds ago
Now Willmott goes back in time to Oct 2007 to Arias allegation that Alexander pushed her down. Seems we are comparing to Deanna incident.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 13s14 seconds ago
Willmott going through all the incidents of physical contact on the timeline. #JodiArias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 27s27 seconds ago
The Jan 2008 when Arias said Alexander kicked her in ribs; March and a slap; April and another body slam. Geffner calls it "an escalation."

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 19s19 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ

I like the fictional character Travis in the #JodiArias Lifetime movie more than the fictional Travis the DT paints in this courtroom.

Jan. 08 Travis asks Jodi for $250 dollars and he body slams her, kicks, hurts her ribs the finger #jodiarias #3tvarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 37s37 seconds ago
Choking and passing out, per Arias timeline. Geffner: "increasing dangerousness."

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 49s50 seconds ago
Geffner going into the TA incident when #jodiarias was "body slammed" by TA.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 48s49 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
March 08 TA allegedly slaps Jodi in the carApril 08 Ta body slams Jodi and chokes her till unconscious #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 24s24 seconds ago
We're talking about TA body slamming #JodiArias. Geff says #JodiArias' physical abuse was escalating & could have become life threatening.

My heart breaks for the Alexander family. This is just so wrong and sad on so many levels. :frown:

I hate it when she says she was in mortal fear... :dervish:

She also didn't write about the wooden spoon and she had the new diary to write in ,and being slammed into a wall by her daddy in others.

Last year the jury was 8 men and 4 women. At least the women in this phase out number the men! Women can see the BS more easily, IMO ~

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 6s7 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Geff says co workers reported a change in personality of #Jodiarias Juan objects & wants foundation & WIllmott asks to approach #3tvarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 48s49 seconds ago
This defense team is as overly aggressive & persistent in claiming abuse as #JodiArias was persistent in wanting TA to love her.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 51s52 seconds ago
Juan objected to Geff attempting to give affidavits credibility with his knowledge on them & Willmart asked to approach. Sizzle. #jodiarias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 58s59 seconds ago
sidebar due to a multi-part objection by Martinez. Sidebar ends, Willmott is hanging out by the evidence. #JodiArias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 36s37 seconds ago
Willmott puts up interview notes from "coworker 1", who worked with #JodiArias at the restaurant.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 9s10 seconds ago
Martinez objects, says it doesn't go to the issue they're discussing. And trial continues in a secret sidebar. Big shock. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 34s35 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Co worker says Jodi was confident, comfortable, a great person, never sexual #Jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 6s7 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Geff says co workers reported a change in personality of #Jodiarias Juan objects & wants foundation & WIllmott asks to approach #3tvarias

Co workers WHERE ?? She has had 17 waitressing jobs :confused:
Ms. Gayla Lynch worked with her at Denneys in the year 2000! JA was only 17 or 18 yrs. old. How is this relevant??

Her "friend" Gayla SOLD the postcard JA sent to her! Good friend and co worker.

Totally agree with the lack of tears. Did she ever cry on the stand?

There was that one time when JM asked her who killed TA. I should state she attemted

Juan objects this has nothing to do with what Geffner was talking about...sidebar #Jodiarias #3tvarias

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 1m1 minute ago
#JodiArias witness Dr. Geffner is going over fellow Big Sur employee descriptions of Arias as confident, great person, not sexual #abc15

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 2m2 minutes ago
coworker 1 says #JodiArias was happy normally, sad after breaking up with Daryl.

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 55s56 seconds ago
#JodiArias atty Jennifer Wilmott working to get out personality change in Arias after dating murder victim #TravisAlexander #abc15

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 46s47 seconds ago
Now we have a secret witness affidavit talking about #jodiarias change in personality after meeting Alexander.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 29s30 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Geffner is back to collaborating Jodi's stories He says these affidavits do this #jodiarias #3tvarias

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 56s57 seconds ago
Dr. Geffner tells jurors children who are raised in abusive homes attract abusive relationships #JodiArias #TravisAlexander #abc15

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 51s52 seconds ago
Geffner talking about corroborating #JodiArias stories. Says witness statements helped him do that. Among others.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 1m1 minute ago
Re Arias personality change, ex-boyfriend Darryll Brewer told me the same during 2013 interview I did with him.

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 24s25 seconds ago
Dr. Geffner tells jurors there was a change in #JodiArias journals after dating #TravisAlexander - more suicidal thoughts #abc15

sorry, meant to post to Vanderbilt rape trial

BBM

Sorry if it didn't work, it's my first post. So. What is Geffner getting at? CMJA said in her own testimony that she got back together several different times with Bobby even though he cheated on her, I'm not seeing any abuse so far even though the "secret" witnesses did. It's a "pattern" with her as well as TA.

I'm from New Zealand, btw, don't hold it against me. :please:

It's all smoke and mirrors! and btw....

Welcome!!
:wagon::welcome:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics