SIDEBAR #39 - Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Than you, Y/N. And Good Morning to you, too. I re-read RVMD, and it appears he asked the JUDGE, so nothing official, at least not yet. Do you remember that the judge gave Nurmi "extra time" to do or file something yesterday? Could it be for this? I know that is a very vague question, but I don't remember what that was about, either.

BBM Are you thinking about this exchange with JSS- with the jury out:

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m1 minute ago
Nurmi is now arguing that Juan disrespected the court yesterday when saying Witness' name & wants death off the table as result. #jodiarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 2m2 minutes ago
JSS was like, "LOL, ok. No." #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 2m2 minutes ago
Judge says this issue is handled and not before the court right now #jodiarias #3tvarias

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 2m2 minutes ago
#JodiArias atty Nurmi argues #JuanMartinez said anonymous witness name twice in court & shows disregard wants contempt or mistrial #abc15

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 2m2 minutes ago
Nurmi brings up that he asked that Martinez be held in contempt for stating secret witness' name yesterday after being admonished by judge.

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 1m1 minute ago
#JodiArias Judge denies holding prosecutor #JuanMartinez in contempt for slip ups #abc15

--------------

I don't think JSS is giving Lawrence anymore time for anything at this point in the retrial. She's done with him, IMO.:facepalm:

I couldn't find anything else to answer your question.

When I see this pic of missy:jail:

B7_HXBQCIAA6lf4.jpg

Link: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B7_HXBQCIAA6lf4.jpg
--------------

I'm reminded of this: :floorlaugh:

[video=youtube;zIcC8YJrevQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIcC8YJrevQ[/video]

B6i28iGIMAAM0Bj.jpg

Link: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B6i28iGIMAAM0Bj.jpg
------------

When I see this pic of missy:jail:

B7_HXBQCIAA6lf4.jpg

Link: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B7_HXBQCIAA6lf4.jpg
--------------

I'm reminded of this: :floorlaugh:

[video=youtube;zIcC8YJrevQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIcC8YJrevQ[/video]

B6i28iGIMAAM0Bj.jpg

Link: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B6i28iGIMAAM0Bj.jpg
------------

Oh my! We just watched that movie --- so appropriate! You are good, Y/N.

OK, I have ask because this has bugged me. In that JA pic, is her bra sticking out under the arm, or is it white trim on the shirt? It sure doesn't fit well.

Good morning Spellbound :seeya:

I think Lawrence only asked for a mistrial at court yesterday and in that article (I only skimmed it)- haven't seen anything where he actually filed for one- yet.
AndJudge jSS denied it on spot. Then he asked for more time to file it, and she said yes. It's ok. She won't agree to it

ETA: I went to BK site last night and she reported that he asked for more time and JSS granted but we know she will say no. What JM did was funny! Nurmi thinks JM disrespects the court? LOLOLOLOLOL

AndJudge jSS denied it on spot. Then he asked for more time to file it, and she said yes. It's ok. She won't agree to it

ETA: I went to BK site last night and she reported that he asked for more time and JSS granted but we know she will say no. What JM did was funny! Nurmi thinks JM disrespects the court? LOLOLOLOLOL

That's it, Curious! Thanks Curious and Y/N. I just found what I had read yesterday, posted o Retrial Day 25. #1322:
Hate to tell y'all, but BK reports that KN asked for more time to prepare motion to dismiss and JSS gave it to him.

Contractual and Ethical Provisions Limiting a Psychologist’s Ability to Provide Raw Test Data to Non-Psychologist

"..In addition, testimony regarding the items, particularly that which makes clear the content of the items, should be sealed and again not be included in the record. Pleadings and other documents filed by the parties should not, unless absolutely necessary, make specific reference to the content of or responses to any item, and any portion of any document that does so should be sealed. Finally, we ask that the judge’s opinion, including both findings of fact and conclusions of law, not include descriptions or quotations of the items or responses. We think this is the minimum requirement to protect our copyright and other proprietary rights in the test, as well as the security and integrity of the test...."

http://markzelig.com/wp/?page_id=56

It seems that's just the test designer's idea of what should take place. The people so far who have most benefited from the "outing" of test questions are 1) JA who has gamed the test in the new iteration that Geffner has in his hands..she now seems to have modified her answers to reflect whatever she wants to lie about this time. And 2) Samuels who used and xeroxed copy of the test when he gave it to JA and couldn't afford the bubble sheets.... at $250 per hour or whatever it was he made.

JA case getting lots of attention. If anyone is interested in REAL crimes against women, follow the Vanderbilt rape case, which is being live streamed. http://www.jrn.com/newschannel5/watch-live/plus
Shocking how young college men today believe they are entitled to rape women and the public has a sense that it's ok because they were all drunk. What a sick mentality.

AURGH!!!!

I have no "Thanks" button!!!!!

Yo, PEEPERS!!!! Long time no see!!! Yep, I know who's on my friend's list, LOL!
wave-smiley.gif

It must have been very difficult for the Alexander's to hear "the letter" being read in court.............so sad.

I'm with LinusK.........anyone got a bead on the JAII site? Like infiltrated into the "inner circle"?:thinking:

..........and I notice their site is just a blank screen now...........

K

Should we list all the times and how the defense team has been disrespectful to the court...

Not standing when addressing the Judge
Laying back in the chair as if it was a bed

Anyone want to add on to this?

I still think that the killer is trying to look sexy to the male jurors. She should not wear sleeveless tops. I think that is her bra showing.
I wonder if Maria lent her the top or went shopping for her.

I think this top has Maria stamped all over it. What kind of pose is the killer doing???

Good morning all!!

Upcoming AZ Maricopa County Superior Court Dates:--

* 1/23/2015 - 13:30 - Status Conference
* 2/6/2015 - 13:30 - Oral Argument

Are the reporters going to be tweeting today?

where is the "Thanks" button???

I don't like it!
Now I don't know if I read something or not. :facepalm:

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 4h4 hours ago
"@weatherchannel: #Winter Storm #Iola tracks east this weekend & could bring up to 5-8" of #snow. "

B8CW_BCIQAAcY4c.png

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 20s20 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Jodi says Travis was lying down in the hallway and the female was yelling at him #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 18s18 seconds ago
Sandy Arias is leaning her entire body to the left as if this is a painful experience, having to hear her daughters blatant lies. #jodiarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 29s29 seconds ago
Geff reading along with the letter on the screen. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 14s14 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Jodi says sorry about her handwriting she's shaking #jodiarias #3tvarias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 22s22 seconds ago
Martinez continues through the whole letter, where #jodiarias writes about gaining consciousness and hearing TA scream.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 18s18 seconds ago
Jury very engaged reading word for word with Juan. & suddently we're reminded why we're here. Travis is dead. #jodiarias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 29s29 seconds ago
#jodiarias is whispering something to Willmott.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 8s8 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Jodi get's away and runs out the door #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 19s20 seconds ago
Jurors take notes at Juan points out that test results were based on a lie. #jodiarias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 13s14 seconds ago
Martinez says that "fake incident" is the basis of the PTSD test results. #jodiarias

Omg. This guy is brilliant! Finally someone is talking abt the real Victim. imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member