Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
DoctorGooFee ‏@DoctorGooFee 27m27 minutes ago
#Jodiarias.. Dr G.....Testifies about the Victim's texts to other women...

B71KANJIgAAFpew.jpg

Great job today, Y/N! Thank you so much.

I find all these tales near impossible to believe. Travis had all the cleaners/scrubbers on his computer, no *advertiser censored* (or little?), and he is going to put it in a clearly marked folder on a BISHOP's computer? Right..:thinking:

Thanks for all the tweets YesorNo and Bernina and everyone else who works on keeping us informed.
I will not lose faith here. Juan has undone everything the DF has thrown and I believe he will be fully armed to undo this load of BS too.

DR could NOT have gotten leave form her mission. The ONLY way that happens is "Family terminal illness" or "death" and then it's "God testing your faith".

Nobody, NOBODY would put *advertiser censored* on a computer of a LDS Bishop. Not only is it ridiculous, it makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. They have these things called "thumb drives" and "CDs" you know? You put all your stuff on them and nobody sees them but you. TOTALLY ludicrous.

TA spills his guts to "that guy in New Zealand" about being molested and into "Child *advertiser censored*".
What's wrong with that picture????? Only this guys knows about it. RIGHTTTTTT.

Boy *advertiser censored*, kid *advertiser censored*, which is it? And why is TA all about the women then? If he was a pedo, he'd be looking for women with kids.

Affidavits are supposed to contain specific things..............I believe these have thrown in everything but "War and Peace".

*advertiser censored* on laptop or a piece of paper? Which was it? On the screen or fluttering to the floor? Do pedo's print out their pics?

Ridiculous.

Someone stop me the next time I wander over to the re-trial thread!!!!!

:gaah:

See ya kids in the morning!

:offtobed:

Today was painful pertaining to the retrial. I have a killer headache probably from clenching my teeth.

If i didnt already hate JA i would now. None of this would ever convince me to spare
her. She has no mercy within her. Those dour 50 yd stares are really creepy.
Time is not being kind to her.

I'm so disgusted, I'm seeing red. I really hope the DT has trouble sleeping at night, slaughtering Travis a 4th time. Knowing in their hearts and minds that their character assassination of Travis isn't true. What a bunch of complete SCUM.

We are all aware that the murderer sleeps as well as humanly possible in that small, desolate, cold and uncomfortable cell of hers. You have to have a conscious in order to feel guilt. I truly believe that the murderer believes her own made-up reality and thinks that she comes across as somewhat credible. How deluded can one narcissistic child be?

I can literally see her humming her own happy tune in her head while she scribbles all day. Art is not her gift. Her only "gift" was being able to put out, it was her only currency - and even that became "not worth the price of admission".

Just so disgusted and in shock over the events of today. I'm really finding myself too involved, and angry at this farce of a "justice" system. In the end, even if she gets the DP, she still succeeds in killing Travis again. She and her counsel should be silenced from even mentioning his name. Enough is enough.

I'm so disgusted, I'm seeing red. I really hope the DT has trouble sleeping at night, slaughtering Travis a 4th time. Knowing in their hearts and minds that their character assassination of Travis isn't true. What a bunch of complete SCUM.

We are all aware that the murderer sleeps as well as humanly possible in that small, desolate, cold and uncomfortable cell of hers. You have to have a conscious in order to feel guilt. I truly believe that the murderer believes her own made-up reality and is somewhat credible. How deluded can one narcissistic child be?

I can literally see her humming her own happy tune in her head while she scribbles all day. Art is not her gift. Her only "gift" was being able to put out, it was her only currency - and even that became "not worth the price of admission".

Just so disgusted and in shock over the events of today. I'm really finding myself too involved, and angry at this farce of a "justice" system. In the end, even if she gets the DP, she still succeeds in killing Travis again. She and her counsel should be silenced from even mentioning his name. Enough is enough.

Well said and I totally agree.

WHY is this allowed, all this hearsay from these so called witnesses??? I never heard of anything like this... affidavits being allowed by these so called witnesses and Juan doesn't get to cross examine any of it? I say bring Deanna back to refute that LIE that she was abused by Travis. I was so sick to my stomach today watching The Trial Diary's posts on FB and Twitter. HOW ON EARTH is JSS allowing this BULL!!!??? Oh and that Geffner "doctor". Some expert eh? Calling the murderer Ms. Alexander. What a jerk!

Jodi Arias: The retrial may be longer than the trial

"It's Day 23 of the Jodi Arias trial, and we've been here four months.

Let me say that again.

In four months of trial, we've only had 23 actual days of court proceedings. The original trial was five months long and, by all accounts, we're looking at blowing past that in the retrial....

According to the Maricopa County Superior Court, jurors are eligible to be paid their base salary up to $300 a day if the trial goes over five days. We've certainly hit that...."

http://www.azcentral.com/story/i se...odi-arias-retrial-longer-than-trial/22047127/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gisberthanekroot