SIDEBAR #39 - Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you get a chance later Bernina, go look at court chatter tweets. There is a post of MM "threatening" a girl named Erin Mack about JA. But HE'S too afraid to testify IN COURT because of all the threats !!! LOL

He threatens people, but he's AFRAID of threats.....You just can't make this stuff up!!!

My personal favourite was him threatening Juan. That's probably why he won't testify because that would be brought up.

NONE of this is mitigation for the killer. They are so far off kilter I don't know if this ship can ever be righted.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 1m1 minute agoPhoenix, AZ
These are more notes of what witness #1 said #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 59s59 seconds ago
Exhibit 825 admitted despite Willmott objection: Letter stating witness "was not honest w/Bishop Parker" re: computer #jodiarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 49s50 seconds ago
Based on this letter, Juan is asking Geff if Witness 1 is guilty of looking at child p0rn0graphy. #jodiarias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 38s39 seconds ago
of COURSE i had to leave just as the great witness debacle of 2015 was starting. #JodiArias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 33s34 seconds ago
There's a highly redacted clip of witness clarification onscreen with the word dishonest on it. Martinez says witness 1 was the *advertiser censored* viewer.

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 49s50 seconds ago
Martinez asking Geffner if Witness #1 looked at the child *advertiser censored* images. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 37s38 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Notes says witness #1 wasn't honest with Bishop Parker about what went down and if he told him about the material...#jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 37s37 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
that was on his personal computer he would be disciplined by the church right before he was getting married... #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 50s51 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
...and it would jeopardize his wedding in the temple but he remembers the computer crashing #jodiarias #3tvarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 1m1 minute ago
Willmott objects and asks that Geffner be allowed to finish answering questions before cut off by Martinez. Willmott's objection sustained

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 41s42 seconds ago
Martinez puts up exhibit 825 - another note from Witness #1 that says he wasn't honest with Bishop Parker. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 32s33 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Juan is suggesting witness #1 was looking at the child *advertiser censored* & Geff has to concede that witness #1 opened the folder & looked at the images

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 34s35 seconds ago
Martinez says that Witness 1 detailed descriptions of *advertiser censored* means he viewed them. Says he was afraid of discipline by church before wedding.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 31s31 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Juan says if this witness did nothing wrong why would he be worried about being disciplined! #jodiarias #3tvarias

My personal favourite was him threatening Juan. That's probably why he won't testify because that would be brought up.

I see your from New Zealand, welcome to WS :smile:
Marc McGee lives there as well, he's not your future ex husband is he ? :wink: LOL

Juan also points out witness #1 can describe these *advertiser censored* images in detail #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 26s27 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Juan goes over that witness #1 wasn't honest due to fear of the church taking actionGeffner says yes #jodiarias #3tvarias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 44s45 seconds ago
Witness #1 on note says he was afraid he would be disciplined because of the material on his personal computer. #jodiarias

......now we know why ol' Marc refused to testify....................

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 13s14 seconds ago
Martinez refers to a female psychologist. Geffner says, which one? Martinez looks flustered. What to do? SIDEBAR!

Juan says Geff made reference to a female psychologist and Geff wants to know which one and Juan looks to Judge..#jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 54s54 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Geff then offers to use 1st and 2nd...they all just stare at Geff and approach..lol he's so goofy it's funny #jodiarias

So it seems we get five minutes of sidebar for every 40 seconds of questions. Now we get a "two-minute recess," jury to walk out and stretch

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 58s58 seconds ago
Judge SS calls 2 minute recess, ask they stretch and be brought back in. Court will be adjourning at 7pm ET. #jodiarias

we have a 2 minute recess #jodiarias #3tvarias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 1m1 minute ago
Willmott heads over to witness stand, speaking to Geffner. #jodiarias

Jen Willmott is talking to Geffner #jodiarias #3tvarias

Stephens says the day will still end at 5 p.m.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m1 minute ago
Jury asked to temporarily step out for 2 mins. Willmott consults Geff. Juror w/butt pillow wears his watch around his belt loop. #jodiarias

No idea what that was about.

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 1m1 minute ago
Jury being brought back in. #jodiarias

Juan is such a name dropper today.
MM must be unhappy.
Words of the day "Put your eyes to paper!"
Does Juror with Butt-Pillow wear his pillow on his butt?

Question for My-Future-Ex-Husband: Is there much reaction in New Zealand now since the revelations today about Marc McGee???

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 3m3 minutes ago
Jury welcomed back in. Butt pillow juror also wears Wranglers. #jodiarias

Female psychologist #1 interviewed Jodi 2/2010 and Jodi made statements about the masturbation incident #jodiarias #3tvarias (LaViolette)

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 19s19 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Juan- Isn't it true that's an accurate statement taken down by psychologist #1. Geff- Yes #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 30s30 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Willmott objects #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial now
For full disclosure I'd like for you to know that we're sidebar'ing. Sizzle. #jodiarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 22s23 seconds ago
For those asking about my missing eye lash, if Geff were to graph me right now you'd see I'm lacking in self esteem. #jodiarias

826 admitted despite Willmott objection: conference w/#JodiArias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 50s50 seconds ago
#JodiArias claims in interview she walked in on TA viewing *advertiser censored* on INTERNET. Geff's reaction, "I thought printed pix?"

Note from psychologist #1Child *advertiser censored* pictures of little boys--- she walked in on him viewing this on the internet #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 36s37 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Geff made a note "I thought he was looking at printed pictures?" #jodiarias #3tvarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 16s17 seconds ago
Was psychologist in question Alyce LaViolette? Martinez refers to 1st shrink's confusion whether TA viewed kid *advertiser censored* online or in pictures.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 21s22 seconds ago
Juan moves to enter Exhibit 827... No objection from Willmott. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 12s13 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Juan- defendant told #1 it was pictures of *advertiser censored* or internet? #jodiarias #3tvarias

I see your from New Zealand, welcome to WS :smile:
Marc McGee lives there as well, he's not your future ex husband is he ? :wink: LOL

Hi! I did a quick search of the phone book to see if he was in my area and thankfully no. And he's not. LOL

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 27s27 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Geff- 1st part says internet and then says pics spread out on the bed. Geff says he had questions on this #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 9s9 seconds ago
Handwriting from #JodiArias, "Pictures were spread out on his bed & he was on his knees mastur*****"

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 17s18 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
In Jodi's handwriting it states it was actual pictures spread out on his bed and he was on his knees masturbating. #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 10s11 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Jodi left and came back because she forgot something #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 26s26 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Geff didn't do a psych evaluation on Arias Juan points out Geff had a comment on this pic vs internet *advertiser censored* #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 22s23 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Geffner says "those two statements contradict each other" #jodiarias #3tvarias

In cross by Juan in trial JA finally said ONE picture of a child in underwear on paper

Now it's pictureS

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 20s21 seconds ago
Geffner says the contradictory statement was made by shrink, not by the defendant.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ nowPhoenix, AZ
Juan points out there was concern by Geff that the #jodiarias made a contradictory statement....Geff says no it was by psychologist #1

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer now
Geffner says it is a summary, not notes.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 19s20 seconds ago
.@michaelbkiefer types like Stevie Wonder. #jodiarias

Geffner tells Martinez he doesn't understand his question.

Juan displays notes from Geff to Juan that states #JodiArias walked in on Travis looking at internet *advertiser censored*.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 42s42 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Geff had in notes the incident is not clear so maybe it was hard copies TA was looking at. Juan says this was in bold letters #jodiarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 37s38 seconds ago
See you at 9:15 am tomorrow. #jodiarias

@WildAboutTrial Kind of funny, but I don't know what it means.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 3s3 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
We are in recess until tomorrow at 9:15am MST #jodiarias #3tvarias

If I do NOT return, my very hungry and angry horses have beaten me to a pulp!!!! LOL!

Outa here for a bit!

Thank you, Bernina. How is your hand/fingers?

Question for My-Future-Ex-Husband: Is there much reaction in New Zealand now since the revelations today about Marc McGee???

Hiya! I haven't seen anything on the news (I read it online) since the retrial began. They may mention something when she finally gets sentenced.

I read he's in a town that starts with a W, like Wanzenreid???
I would like to see this guy arrested and brought to the USA for child *advertiser censored*. I understood from AZlawyer that the prosecution can file charges against someone for signing an affadait and lying but she said it never happens. Waste of time and money. But she was speaking in general terms. She was not aware yet that this guy was looking at child *advertiser censored*. I think this time should be an exception.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader