SIDEBAR #4- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I didn't know they were rumors. Sorry! :blushing:

I'm not sure if that's correct, Hopeful. This is sidebar. I just logged on so I haven't really seen your questions, but I don't think rumors are disallowed on sidebar. JMO and I could be wrong.

JA is just doing promotion for her art. No way that's a serious mitigation factor. "Oh sure I killed Travis in a cruel matter, but look!! I can draw!"

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 9m
Jodi Arias witness withdraws because of death threats http://azc.cc/A1h03

??? really - or should we not believe what MK says???!!!

“However, after returning home Ms. Womack began receiving threats, threats that included threats on her life if she were to testify on Ms. Arias’ behalf,” attorney Kirk Nurmi wrote in the motion. “On May 19, 2013, Ms. Womack contacted counsel for Ms. Arias that she is no longer willing to testify due to these threats. It should also be noted that these threats follow those made to Alyce LaViolette, a record of which was made ex-parte and under seal.”

Rightttt.......the defense flew Miss Patti back to California on Thursday? Just so she could fly back here for Monday's court?? And she gets death threats..........?? PULEEZE! PW can't say anything to help CMja, she's toast.

I didn't know this. Sorry can't keep up.

Chris Hughes ‏@cshughes 13h High profile murderer #JodiArias got busted selling domestic violence t-shirts from prison to support Long (cont) http://tl.gd/n_1rkcm3g Retweeted 184 times

http://www.***************/show/n_1rkcm3g

Looked up that link. Wow. Didn't know this either. Can't imagine how she'll be able to boast about her work for DVs today, then, which was my best bet for where she'll go.

Mark Eiglarsh ‏@MarkEiglarsh 10m

Will Jodi Arias get the death penalty? I debate the issue with @LisWiehl on @FoxNews with host @MegynKelly, today at 2:45 pm ET.

IIRC, we have not heard from the room mates Jodi had when she lived in Mesa. Why?

Because JM & company had enough to convict her, perhaps they chose not to make the alleged roommates testify. Unlike Florida, Arizona doesn't have the Sunshine Laws so we may never see the roomates' statements to LE.

For the lies about why JA moved to Mesa & ended up living near TA after the breakup, read the Video 1 Interrogation Transcript beginning at 24:56 (....notice that moving to Mesa & living near him wasn't her fault...it was others who caused it to happen)

TRANSCRIPTS of the Interrogation Videos of Jodi Arias - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Transcript of Video One
24:56
DF: Most people when they break up they kinda’ go their own way…
25:00
JA: I know…and it was… and plans were already in order for me to move there. Umm…I was already speaking with a friend who was… you know…I was going to be her roommate, and I was her roommate for a short time............. Continue

Does anyone know of any websites where I can watch TV stations like HLN (even though it gets on my nerves sometimes) and other stations? I have been watching commentaries and so forth on this webiste .superusvoxtv.com but I can't get it to work anymore. Thanks for any help.

Hey there fellow Canuck and Ontarioan. This is the link that works for me. As far as the local AZ stations to watch are always posted on Page 1 of each thread. That other station never worked well for me either. So here is the one that does.

http://www.livenewschat.tv/twoon/

Keifer is not going to make up and quote from a made up motion. It's believable the motion was filed.

Michael Kiefer will twist things and concoct stories to feed his own narcissistic ego. He quaffed the Kool-aid months ago. A poor excuse for a journalist by any stretch. JMO

Looked up that link. Wow. Didn't know this either. Can't imagine how she'll be able to boast about her work for DVs today, then, which was my best bet for where she'll go.

Haha. Love it. Glad the shelter asked her name be removed from them.

“However, after returning home Ms. Womack began receiving threats, threats that included threats on her life if she were to testify on Ms. Arias’ behalf,” attorney Kirk Nurmi wrote in the motion. “On May 19, 2013, Ms. Womack contacted counsel for Ms. Arias that she is no longer willing to testify due to these threats. It should also be noted that these threats follow those made to Alyce LaViolette, a record of which was made ex-parte and under seal.”

Rightttt.......the defense flew Miss Patti back to California on Thursday? Just so she could fly back here for Monday's court?? And she gets death threats..........?? PULEEZE! PW can't say anything to help CMja, she's toast.

Is it possible that Arias' supporters are calling in threats to try to force a mistrial? Just askin'.

"When you understand who Ms. Arias is, you will understand that life is the appropriate sentence," Nurmi said.

:scared::floorlaugh::jail:

Nurmi, I don't think that at all, now off with her head!

The Red Queen, currently known as Kentucky Gal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member