SIDEBAR #4- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nurmi said she is at least giving a statement.

I doubt she will change her mind. She's someone who gave an interview minutes after being convicted of murder. She believes her words are of great import and people need to hear what she has to say. She has a manifesto, you know.

Yeah, and she is supposedly going to show some of her (copywrite infringement) paintings. Like I really want to see anything she has done, but I guess she is figuring on free advertisement.

Now some of the funds from her paintings goes to DV. My question is "Why didn't she start that in 2008?" She is still trying to manipulate everyone and will continue to do so as long as she has an avenue to continue to do so. CCDV (cc=convicted criminal) isn't helping matters any.

:moo:

She'll speak. She thinks she's a martyr for the "cause". Who knows what cause she's talking about. She'll stick to the story of killing the "abuser" and the saving of all little boys and girls from that "pedophile". She likes the attention and she'll have that without interruptions and that is what she is looking forward to. It won't matter if its true or not, if she gets the death penalty or not. She gets to talk and talk and no one can question her. She'll talk about her singing, her "artwork", her "photography" work, ad nauseam. She gets one more chance to stick it to Travis' memory and his family.

It won't matter in the end. I think the jury have already decided.

Did I read right.....her BFF is not going to be part of the mitigation?

After re-watching CMJA's 2008 interview w/correspondent Maureen Maher (48 hours) about the two threatening notes she said she received while in jail in California, before her extradition to Arizona, I can't imagine what CMJA could possibly say to this jury that would be, in any way, even remotely believable. I truly thought I'd seen it all with Casey Anthony and her ability to lie, but I think CMJA has her beat. Does anyone recall if the jury saw this particular interview? I'm more inclined to believe that silence on CMJA's part may have more of an impact on this jury, in terms of sparing her from the death penalty, than ANY words she could possibly say to them at this point... JMO ~

Jodi Arias on threats received in Calif. jail - 48 Hours - CBS News

I'm still hoping that there is some good left in her and that she'll surprise us if she testifies.

But then again, her saying that his grieving family reminds her of her "abuser" was so disgusting, that even if her whole story were actually true, it would still be an awful thing to say. So low of her.

Attorney Nurmi said she is going to talk about her life before she met Travis. Which, if true, sounds an awful lot like, "If only I hadn't met him," doesn't it? That it was his fault he came into her life and caused her to become a murderer?

She was such a sweet and wholesome teenager, growing marijuana on the roof of her parents' home. How dare they disapprove, and cause her to want to leave home? She didn't snoop on her boyfriends, customers would come into restaurants where she worked to tell her what they were up to. :liar:

I'm so unwilling to be manipulated by her "Say cheese and smile for my mugshot because that's what Travis would do" sick persona that I'm not even sure I'll watch this vain, self-obsessed person live but may wait until it's posted on YT and can fast-forward or skip parts.

One thing for sure: It's going to be "all about HER."

It is axiomatic that the gavel of justice must come down one way or another. If it alights upon us in the here and now, then possibly we can make amends and grow human once more. If not, we risk spinning out centrifugally into the outer darkness: both cursing ourselves and others with weeping and gnashing of teeth.

For Ms. Arias, who will soon be a ratings memory huddled in an iron crypt welded together by her own blood-drenched hands, let us hope she avails herself of the mercy she denied to the object of her own star-cursed love.

Glenn Fairman writes from Highland, Ca. He blogs as The Eloquent Professor at www.palookavillepost.com. He can be contacted at arete5000@dslextreme.com.

Excellent, but long read ..
http://www.catholicismusa.com/jodi-arias-sociopathic-femme-fatale-seeking-mercy-denied-her-victim/

Jodi Arias ‏@jodiann_arias 21h
Snc U been gone Everythins goin wrong Why'dyou have to say goodbye Look what you've done to me I can't stop these tears from fallin from my eyes

I'm still wondering who this is for ... Travis? Her GF in prison, Donovan (no DB is the tweeter) it's very strange ..

Jodi Arias ‏@jodiann_arias 21h
Snc U been gone Everythins goin wrong Why'dyou have to say goodbye Look what you've done to me I can't stop these tears from fallin from my eyes

I'm still wondering who this is for ... Travis? Her GF in prison, Donovan (no DB is the tweeter) it's very strange ..

The family dog she beat up and it ran away?

Remember folks this is the sidebar...so feel free to talk about anything you want--share music, pet pictures/stories etc....whatever you want! We don't have to re-hash every minute of this trial/case-this is a decompression thread :seeya:

NO POT STIRRERS
(Unless its Chili or yummy soup)

I just caught a fawn in my yard. Apparently someone scared him out of his hiding place across the street. I let him go at the back of my house where he could run along the ditch of the rr bank to a bamboo thicket.

PLEASE FIX THE IMAGE UPSTREAM--OUR MARGINS ARE BLOWN!

:tyou:

I'm still hoping that there is some good left in her and that she'll surprise us if she testifies.

But then again, her saying that his grieving family reminds her of her "abuser" was so disgusting, that even if her whole story were actually true, it would still be an awful thing to say. So low of her.

Ammonitida, you have a good heart. Sorry if I sounded flip. I just don't believe Jodi can be sorry or remorseful. Not at all.

The account with the underscore was never the official, confirmed account. Only the full name.

Reminder: 30 minutes to post time of the Preakness Stakes.

I'm deciding between Oxbow, Mylute and Will Take Charge.

And it figures, I went with WTC, so of course Oxbow came in first and Mylute third. :banghead:

:congrats: to 50 year old Gary Stevens.

222.gif

Remember folks this is the sidebar...so feel free to talk about anything you want--share music, pet pictures/stories etc....whatever you want! We don't have to re-hash every minute of this trial/case-this is a decompression thread :seeya:

NO POT STIRRERS

How about pot stickers??

I just caught a fawn in my yard. Apparently someone scared him out of his hiding place across the street. I let him go at the back of my house where he could run along the ditch of the rr bank to a bamboo thicket.

Its about fawning time here too....they amaze me with their strength on such spindly little legs...its almost baby fox time too!!! Not many things are cuter than a baby fox....

NO POT STIRRERS

OH no.. don't say chili on my diet.. LOVE chili.. I am eating some fresh fruit. It suddenly doesn't taste so good. Thoughts of chili, chopped onions, shredded cheese...some warm bread.

I don't find this in any way funny. Yes she is evil, but when someone is fighting for their life it shouldn't be a laughing matter. I am hoping that just for a short time she could reach down into her soul and find some kind of human emotion. If she cares for her family the way she says , then do it for them. After all they are stuck with the embarrassment and mess she left for them to clean up.

As in all manner of the written word, typing, email, text, you can misunderstand someone's intention. It's not funny. It was sarcastic. And I have yet to see a remorseful Jodi. So she is fighting for her life huh? My guess is that Travis was begging for his life when she stabbed him in the heart, stabbed him in the back and back of his head and his hands, slit his throat with multiple slicings and then shot him. Yeah, I think he was begging for life. I couldn't vote for the DP. I couldn't slaughter another human being either. So excuse me if I am sarcastic. I don't owe it to you or her family to be otherwise. Uhm, one more thing, her family cannot clean her mess up! You just don't get over murder!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver