SIDEBAR #4- Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel your pain. Krispy Kreme is 3 blocks from here and the "HOT DOUGHNUTS NOW" sign was on last night when my hubs ran up to the corner store. Of course he had to cross the street and get a dozen. It's just the two of us - and 24 hours later them doughnuts BE ALL GONE! I ate 4 last night and I'm a little thang - under 100 pounds. I woke up with a tummy ache this morning!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: A krispy kreme 3 blocks from me would make for a very bad combination.

Man...you guys really like music!

Speaking soley for myself, I love, love, love (most) music (I hear it soothes the savage beast and is the universal language) and I love dancing as well...very therapeutic

I don't know how to post Youtube videos, but I want to join in the music chat :seeya: Anything by Van Morrison gets my vote! LOVE his music.

More Mormon...
[video=youtube;JMrcnqKSbw8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMrcnqKSbw8[/video]

:offtobed: Nighty-night, sleuthers. Don't have too many doughnuts.

I feel your pain. Krispy Kreme is 3 blocks from here and the "HOT DOUGHNUTS NOW" sign was on last night when my hubs ran up to the corner store. Of course he had to cross the street and get a dozen. It's just the two of us - and 24 hours later them doughnuts BE ALL GONE! I ate 4 last night and I'm a little thang - under 100 pounds. I woke up with a tummy ache this morning!

My DH and I, with both of our kids as well as their spouses, have driven 50 miles to get hot Krispy Kreme doughnuts for dessert.

Beg Pardon, Lady Edith, but the herd is indeed here. The thread was moved to the sidebar for the benefit of the Mods. We shall return to a segregated thread a the beginning of the week. In the meanwhile, I am afraid you will have to rub elbows with the peasants.

LOL Sleuth you're so funny! :floorlaugh:

I don't know how to post Youtube videos, but I want to join in the music chat :seeya: Anything by Van Morrison gets my vote! LOVE his music.

It's easy! Just go to Youtube, find the video you want to bring over and just copy the URL and bring it over here. Copy and Paste!!! Try it! :seeya: If you need more help, just ask!:seeya:

My DH and I, with both of our kids as well as their spouses, have driven 50 miles to get hot Krispy Kreme doughnuts for dessert.

:floorlaugh:

...but I get it! I GET IT! I do! Even after living so close to one for the last 8 years. I never get tired of them. Ever!

After saying goodbye to Patty, our 27 year old Percheron last Monday, I randomly put a "Wanted" up on the local Craig's List, seeking a companion for my boy, Zubaz, alone for the first time in his 22 years.....After several calls back and forth from a person just 2 miles away today....I think I have found Zubaz's gal to hopefully spend the rest of his life with, maybe have a foal or 2.
kissy2.jpg

Kissy 2.jpg

Kissy 3.jpg

Her name is "Passionate Kisses". I think it fits!
We let Zubaz run the property for the last week, and true to form, he's still a momma's boy and follows me all over the place, is at the front door waiting for his breakfast and dinner, on time, no less.
He's been my only constant from the day he was born, and the real reason for keeping my sanity for all these years.

After saying goodbye to Patty, our 27 year old Percheron last Monday, I randomly put a "Wanted" up on the local Craig's List, seeking a companion for my boy, Zubaz, alone for the first time in his 22 years.....After several calls back and forth from a person just 2 miles away today....I think I have found Zubaz's gal to hopefully spend the rest of his life with, maybe have a foal or 2.
View attachment 34068

View attachment 34069

View attachment 34070

We let Zubaz run the property for the last week, and true to form, he's still a momma's boy and follows me all over the place, is at the front door waiting for his breakfast and dinner, on time, no less.
He's been my only constant from the day he was born, and the real reason for keeping my sanity for all these years.

Beautiful!

View attachment 34068

View attachment 34069

View attachment 34070

Aw how beautiful! I'm so sorry for you loss. Passionate Kisses - what a lovely name! I hope you and Zubaz have many, many, many happy years together with her!

View attachment 34068

View attachment 34069

View attachment 34070

I'm sorry for your loss. Passionate Kisses is beautiful and I hope she and Zubaaz will be happy together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reneej08