Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
*respectfully snipped*

I haven't felt good about the Hughes from day one because of those emails and because Skye had a big mouth and ran to tell others that the defense had iron clad proof that Travis had molested a child or something of that nature. A real friend would have waited to find the truth. But not Skye. She wasn't a friend to Travis, IMO. I am sure Chris was and I am sure that Skye feels bad about her mouth but it's too little, too late. As I said, I won't buy their book.

Yep, you nailed it. If I TRULY thought I knew a friend and some attorney approached me over the phone with asinine allegations claiming they were fact, I'd be like "click", and block their number. What attorney does that, let alone what "good friend" does that?

Skye's got TA hanging at her house with her children............and all of a sudden she's going to believe he's a perv? What's that all about? I'd put them in the column of "Friends Behaving Badly ie., Soaking the Relationship for Everything it's Worth", right there with Patti Womack. Different sides of the courtroom but same motivations. JMO.

With all this marriage talk have to ask~~in mormon community do you date with the plans of marriage /courtship? I know there are several faiths that do that~date for the intention of marriage.

Somehow, I don't think Nurmi is going over very well with the jury..........

A vast majority of people in Phoenix (Maricopa County) place LDS bishops to a higher standard and usually have a bit of respect for them.
I, being an Ex-LDS have respect for them, even with the bad situations I went through that was heavily connected with the church.
Not cool taking a Bishop to task on the stand. The jury might have totally turned Nurmi off at this point, no matter what he does.

Here's the question:

What does anything in 1999-2000 have to do with a murder committed in 2008 and being tried, again, in 2015?

Anyone?

BTW: Most of the "books" available through "Kindle Unlimited" are based quite a bit on Shanna Hogan's (spell?) account, with a lot of info taken directly from tweets and newspaper stories. Many have not cleaned up any false statements or inconsistencies. I guess you get what you pay for....which is "free". Watching the trial is more accurate. JMO.

I've been trying to figure that out myself

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 26m26 minutes ago
Nurmi wants to keep Detective Smith off the stand....#jodiarias #3tvarias

B83W3naCAAAE0TY.jpg

apparently a juror is not feeling well, but agreed to stay until the Bishop's testimony is finished. another short day? Hope it isn't the flu, or we may be minus another juror.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 9m9 minutes agoPhoenix, AZ
Waiting on the jury #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 8m8 minutes agoPhoenix, AZ
We have a sick juror but they are willing to stay till Parker is done #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 8m8 minutes agoPhoenix, AZ
I heard that poor juror coughing all morning #jodiarias #3tvarias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 7m7 minutes ago
Court about to get started. No jury yet. Judge says a juror is feeling ill, but has agreed to remain till BP is finished. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 4m4 minutes agoPhoenix, AZ
Nurmi wants the layout of the Bishops house #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 3m3 minutes agoPhoenix, AZ
Nurmi asks when the Bishop got his lawyerParker- I can't remember #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 2m2 minutes agoPhoenix, AZ
Witness #1 and the Bishop emailed each other on May 4th, 2013 #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 2m2 minutes ago
A juror is feeling sick but has agreed to remain until the end of The Bishop's testimony. I hope they don't hurl. #jodiarias

Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv 2m2 minutes ago
LDS Bishop Vernon Parker back on the stand for more cross from Def. Atty. Nurmi #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 2m2 minutes agoPhoenix, AZ
This is when Witness #1 was hitting the social media circuit pretty hard #jodiarias #3tvarias

Hope the sick juror isn't very contagious or others will get sick too. Not a good thing in a jury.

Should we place bets if court will resume tomorrow?

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 1m1 minute ago
Nurmi approaches BP with an exhibit. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 39s40 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
It's the emails between Bishop and Witness #1 #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 26s27 seconds ago
Nurmi enters new exhibit, an email. Judge requests an approach upon Nurmi attempting to enter new exhibit. No go? #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 23s24 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
We have another sidebar....looks like some of the email isn't allowed in #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 31s31 seconds ago
Judge allows. #jodiarias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members