SIDEBAR #40 - Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didnt TA and DR go to the bishop at one time?

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 13m13 minutes agoPhoenix, AZ
Singles mix and mingle at these Wards according to Willmott#Jodiarias is passing notes to Maria while Deanna talks about Wards #3tvarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 12m12 minutes ago
Why does the defense team spend 20 times the time w/the states witnesses on the stand? #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 12m12 minutes agoPhoenix, AZ
Deanna and TA were in same Ward and carpooled together and would talk #jodiarias #3tvarias

Deanna began to date TA in 2000Deanna and TA did talk marriage before she went on her mission #jodiarias #3tvarias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 12m12 minutes ago
Reid says she and TA were carpooled together and would talk. #jodiarias

Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv 11m11 minutes ago
Willmott asking about "Singles' Wards" in Mormon Church&Reid says she went on LDS mission & wrote to TA #jodiarias #3tvarias

ild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 12m12 minutes ago
Willmott asking Reid about letters from Travis Alexander. They spoke about marriage a little bit. #jodiarias

When Deanna left for mission, she and TA talked about marriage. #jodiarias

Reid and TA would write to each other and TA would talk about how much he loved her and what a good husband he would be. #jodiarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 12m12 minutes ago
Reid says that she and Alexander discussed marriage. Willmott asks about love letters he wrote to her while she was on mission in Costa Rica

Deanna saved the letters TA wrote her when she was gone on mission and Deanna turned them into Juan #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 11m11 minutes ago
I'm not a Mormon, but my guess is that not everyone always tells the Bishop about premarital sex. Did #JodiArias tell the bishop about anal?

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 12m12 minutes ago
Willmott being cruel, cruel, cruel to Reid. Asking over & over if TA said he wanted to marry her, would be the best husband ever. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 11m11 minutes agoPhoenix, AZ
TA talked about being the best husband ever for Deanna & how much he loved her. Deanna had mentioned coming home in Nov & she would marry TA

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 11m11 minutes ago
Purpose to make Travis Alexander look like a d$%^ and hurt Reid's heart. #jodiarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 10m10 minutes ago
TA wrote Reid saying he was upset that her family didn't approve of him. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 10m10 minutes agoPhoenix, AZ
TA said he was upset Deanna's family didn't like him in these letters and Deanna told him her family was a priority #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 10m10 minutes agoPhoenix, AZ
Before Deanna came home TA started seeing someone else and he was hurt Deanna told him her family was a priority #jodiarias #3tvarias

Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv 10m10 minutes ago
TA told Reid he loved her in letters during her mission-talked of marriage-TA wrote that Reid's family didn't like him #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 10m10 minutes ago
Willmott insinuating TA cheated on Reid with Linda. #jodiarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 10m10 minutes ago
Reid doesn't remember specifics of the Dear John letter that Alexander sent her while she was in Costa Rica. She came home Nov. 2001. #arias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 9m9 minutes agoPhoenix, AZ
Deanna says she came home from her mission in 2001Deanna saw TA a few weeks after she came home #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 9m9 minutes ago
And maybe every Bishop doesn't dime out there peeps. #SOWHAT. #JodiArias getting nowhere saying people hide sex where it could be damaging.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 9m9 minutes agoPhoenix, AZ
TA talked marriage with this new woman but it didn't work out. He went back to Deanna and they began dating again #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 9m9 minutes ago
Willmott pressuring Reid saying, "Your passport & immigration papers would confirm that you only came home once?" Reid: "Yes." #jodiarias

This line of questioning is starting to pizz me off!!! Why does her sexton life need to be analysis and ja gets to appear almost virginal???? :(

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 9m9 minutes ago
And maybe every Bishop doesn't dime out his peeps. #JodiArias getting nowhere saying people hide sex where it could be damaging. #SOWHAT

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 8m8 minutes agoPhoenix, AZ
In 2003 TA and Deanna had sexual contact, in 2004 TA moved away from CA to Mesa, AzDeanna soon followed #jodiarias #3tvarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 8m8 minutes ago
Reid agrees she started having sex with Alexander in 2003. Alexander moved to Arizona first, then she did. #jodiarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 8m8 minutes ago
Willmott trying to embarrass Reid by asking her specific questions about her sexual activity with Travis. #jodiarias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 8m8 minutes ago
Reid confirms she started having sexual relations with TA in 2003. #jodiarias

Reid said she did not talk to her bishop about having sexual relations in 2004. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 8m8 minutes agoPhoenix, AZ
Deanna and TA's sexual contact advanced Willmott says "without your clothes on" Deanna answers, "yes' #jodiarias #3tvarias

Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv 8m8 minutes ago
TA wrote Reid he was dating other girl-Reid returns from mission-rekindles relationship w/TA including sex but no marriage#jodiaria#3tvarias

Reid said to her knowledge, TA didn't talk to the bishop about it either. #jodiarias

Reid and TA started having disagreements about where the relationship was going. #jodiarias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 7m7 minutes ago
At times arguments would lead to break-ups and then they would get back together. #jodiarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 7m7 minutes ago
Willmott asks if Reid was upset that she was w/TA & not married. Reid: "Yes." Wish she could follow up w/"But I didn't kill him." #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 7m7 minutes agoPhoenix, AZ
Deanna would feel guilty about this sexual contact at times #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 7m7 minutes agoPhoenix, AZ
Deanna wanted to get married if they were having all this sexual contact, sometimes they would break up #jodiarias #3tvarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 7m7 minutes ago
Willmott asks about sex between Reid and Alexander and breakups over relationship. Willmott keeps referring to violating the Law of Chastity

Marriage was something Reid wanted at this point, but TA was not on same page. #jodiarias

Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv 7m7 minutes ago
Reid acknowledges she & TA were violating Law of Chastity w/sex but having disagreements-break-ups&make-ups #jodiarias #3tvarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 7m7 minutes ago
Willmott gets Reid to say that there were arguments over marriage and she left in 2005, when she realized they would never marry. #jodiarias

TA and Reid's final breakup was in 2005 or 06, and because they weren't on same page regarding marriage. #jodiarias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 6m6 minutes ago
and also because Deanna didn't want to continue to break the laws of chastity by continuing sexual contact . #jodiarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 6m6 minutes ago
Reid and Alexander stayed in touch as friends after the final breakup. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 6m6 minutes agoPhoenix, AZ
Dea says they just had oral sex at this point D says when she didn't think TA would marry her she broke it off with him in 2005 #jodiarias

Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv 5m5 minutes ago
Reid finally breaks up w/TA when she realizes he wasn't going to marry her-she felt guilty about sex #3tvarias #jodiarias

en's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 5m5 minutes agoPhoenix, AZ
Willmott keeps saying Deanna would see TA as friends but they did share a kiss #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 4m4 minutes agoPhoenix, AZ
Deanna would have to ask TA a lot of questions to get him to talk about his private life #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 4m4 minutes agoPhoenix, AZ
Deanna didn't know TA and Jodi were having sexDeanna talking about other men she was dating made TA feel uncomfortable #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 3m3 minutes agoPhoenix, AZ
Deanna said she spoke to her Bishop on the sex with TA and she lost her temple recommend #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 2m2 minutes agoPhoenix, AZ
TA spoke to his Bishop too and lost his temple recommend in 2005 for about a year #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 2m2 minutes ago
Making this middle aged mom come to court to discuss having oral sex w Travis in an attempt to save his murderer #JodiArias is pretty low.

Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv 2m2 minutes ago
Consequence of violating the Law of Chastity-Reid & TA confided to Bishop-both lost Temple Recommends for about a year #3tvarias #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 2m2 minutes agoPhoenix, AZ
Willmott is asking if someone without a temple recommend can do baptisms Deanna says it can happen if not in temple #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 2m2 minutes ago
It's getting super mormony in here. Jury interested in Deanna Reid. She seems quiet today. Trying to only answer "Yes" or "No." #jodiarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m1 minute ago
Willmott asking a lot of technical questions about Mormonism. #jodiarias

Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv 48s49 seconds ago
Reminds me of Sunday School in Salt Lake City half a century ago #jodiarias #3tvarias

Hi All,

HERE IS A PO BOX TO SEND CARDS, DONATIONS TO:
745 N. GILBERT ROAD STE 124 PMB #212 GILBERT ARIZONA
---------
This was on my Prosecutors Support Page, FB.. Det. Flores' sister in law sent it in .
I checked with LambChop about posting it. She recieved an OK.. They mentioned donations,
Would use them for maybe BoyScouts etc.. You know me, I constantly forget. A card in it's own way is comforting.

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 34s34 seconds ago
Willmott plays audio recording of Reid interview again. #jodiarias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 21s21 seconds ago
Reid is asked what it means to be temple-worthy in the audio. #jodiarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 35s36 seconds ago
Willmott suggests Reid "not honest & forthcoming..." bc she said in '11 she was "temple worthy" #jodiarias

I caught up!!!!!!!!

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 38s39 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Now audio on being "Temple Worthy" from interview with Deanna Reid Deanna says keeping the commands and doing what you should #jodiarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 52s52 seconds ago
On tape, Reid says she never had to go through a temple recommend situation interview. #jodiarias

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 34s35 seconds ago
#JodiArias atty J. Wilmott working to discredit #TravisAlexander former GF Deann Reid for not disclosing 2 bishop she has sex w/TA #abc15

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 3s3 seconds ago
Reid says she didn't have such an interview. "I went in to confess." re statement during deposition: "I just answered what she asked.

Didnt TA and DR go to the bishop at one time?

Yes, in 2005. They individually reported and both lost their Temple recommend. :moo: as I just watched the first trials testimony last night and was stated in that youtube I watched.

HTH

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 29s29 seconds ago
Defense Atty J Wilmott pounds at Reis why she didn't reveal to defense -- Reid says she answered what she was asked #abc15

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 23s23 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Will is saying Deanna wasn't going to tell the whole story when asked. Deanna says she answered what was asked of her #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 33s33 seconds ago
Willmott embarrassingly (EMBARRASSINGLY) tries to make Deanna look bad for not telling people in the church she slept w/TA. #jodiarias

Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv 7s7 seconds ago
More taped interview w/Reid about interviews w/Bishop, Temple Recommends, Temple worthiness-some jurors taking notes #jodiarias #3tvarias

Got here late... just a few comments and then I'll shut up! LOL!

Nurmi will be filing a "broken brain" motion before the end of the week, mark my words. [emoji55]

Oh please - don't give him any ideas!! :scared:

You know, I am no longer angry at the DT for the affidavit they submitted from mystery witness #1. It actually was beautiful, dramatic, screaming proof of the depths to which JA and her DT (term used loosely) and the timing was perfect. Prove to the jury right before you close your case what a cold hearted, calculating person you are. It was absolutely the best thing they ever could have done to cement her fate. Thanks DT!!!

and Juan!! :juanettes: :juanettes:

BBM Not really, but in-depth talk of religion, politics is a no-no. No swearing (except maybe this $%&#$ :facepalm:), no name variations of the players in the trial are acceptable, no pics/Ytubes of children of any age, no bashing/ganging up on of posters if there opinion is different than yours (everyone is entitled to their opinion even if it stinks :facepalm:)- we respect everyone that posts here, we're glad to have everyone, but no creating discord just for the sake of your point, and no attacking posters- not tolerated here- we are "civilized" to a certain extend. :facepalm:

All-in-all, the rules here are WS's rules, that's why WS (and the Sidebar) is GREAT. :)

:cheer: :cheer:

okay... back to reading... :online: :tyou: Bernina for the Tweets!!

If there are any Mormons on the jury, Wilmont is not going to make any points with this line of questioning.

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 43s44 seconds ago
#JodiArias atty JA to #TravisAlexander former GF Deanna Reid: u weren't going to volunteer info?Reid: I answered what was asked #abc15

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 31s31 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Willmott- If you have sex once the Bishop can decide what kind of punishment to hand down. #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 35s36 seconds ago
Willmott asks if Deanna's sin was bigger bc she continuously slept w/TA vs. only doing it once. In most religions SIN IS SIN. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 24s24 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
W-If you have lot's of sex between getting ur temple recommend back don't u think the Bishop would have major issues with this. #jodiarias

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 16s16 seconds ago
Reid says she confessed to Bishop she had sex once w/ #TravisAlexander & had her temple recommendation taken away 4 year #abc15 #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 33s34 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Deanna- I don't think so. It doesn't matter how many times you do it. If you break the Laws of Chasity you break it. #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 24s25 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Willmott keeps asking if TA lost his temple recommend again in 2008Deanna says "I don't know" #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 3s4 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Willmott keeps asking it and Juan objects and asks to approach #jodiarias #3tvarias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN now
Willmott asking Reid if TA lost his temple recommend again in 2008. Reid says she doesn't know. #jodiarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 29s30 seconds ago
Sending
2665.png
to Reid & her fam. These Qs R insulting. I'd be infuriated that I had 2 answer them bc #JodiArias decided to murder someone I
2665.png
d.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 21s22 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
W- In any time in 2007 are you aware TA lost his temple recommend again? In 2008? D- I don't know that #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 48s49 seconds ago
#JodiArias def made much of Travis & sex but now are negating that by showing a pretty good girl Deanna also was not admitting sex to church

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 35s36 seconds ago
To Deanna's knowledge if TA didn't have his temple recommend again in 08, this would be the second time. #jodiarias

Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv 42s43 seconds ago
Willmott asks if TA lost his Temple Recommend more than once-Reid says she doesn't know #3tvarias #jodiarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 32s33 seconds ago
Willmott keeps asking if Alexander lost his temple recommend during several years. Martinez objects. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 46s46 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Willmott asks about the temple recommend loss again and Judge didn't like it, Juan objects and she says approach #jodiarias #3tvarias

Honestly, this is an issue between the member and their Bishop. You DON'T share it with everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mkmatti