SIDEBAR #41 - Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I slap her? :please:

Yes! Can I go second?
That pic from court yesterday is scary (first one in post 257). If looks could kill...

]Zebra[/B], I know what picture you are talking about. It was at a PPL convention. Travis was maybe sitting at a table with someone, and she was standing kind of far behind them, they didn't know she was there. YESorNo will find it. And you can mark my words on that!

BBM I'll try to find it, but I don't remember that pic, but it's like finding a needle in a haystack. I'll look around. Could be that Dr. Drew had the pic on one of his shows and it wasn't published anywhere else? :thinking:

My mom still writes some things in shorthand when she's in a hurry. I can't remember any of if & I took in in HS - so did mom, 25+ years before me! Hate it when mom outdoes me, lol. (Not really!!!!):loveyou:

I write a lot of Christmas notes/ideas/secrets in shorthand :giggle:

According to Mr. Sanders, we will hear the jurors questions from missy's:jail: secret testimony and see her answer them. :)

"...It turns out that they had three questions in the basket regarding her testimony last Halloween. The questions have been dormant for months. Judge Stevens directed outside the presence of the jury that those three questions had to be presented in open court..."

The Jodi Arias Death Penalty Retrial: A Juror’s Perspective
by The 13th Juror MD
DAY 31
“BALLET OF A PSYCHO-KILLER”

https://www.facebook.com/paul.sanders.921025/posts/898548966857170

Thanks for posting Ricki :loveyou:

Copied from Day 30... Regarding MDLR

Hmmm... doubtful. Keep in mind she misspelled her Twitter handle. #notagenius

MDLR only found out she was misspelling her name right here on WS. It was only recently, too, Lol.

B89vO4uIcAAGYOF.jpg

Link: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B89vO4uIcAAGYOF.jpg
--------------

images

Can I slap her? :please:

She's had a manicure? What's with that? She can even afford niceties in jail while many of us have trouble just getting life's necessities?

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 39m39 minutes ago
Dr. DeMarte will continue cleaning up the defense pysch testimony for #JodiArias jury today. Trial to resume at 10:00amAZT

Brought over from the end of Day 30 thread regarding yesterday's photos of JA from court.....

JA's vanity is intact, that's for certain.
Serious question for medical folks on here~ What are those lumps around her mouth (or lie-hole, as I like to call it)?? I am seriously curious as to what would cause that.
TIA!

She must have had a cosmetic procedure that wore off. It always looked like she'd had silicone shots to her lips. Perhaps she also had shots to her cheeks? Cheek implants?

Someone on the other thread suggested botox, but wouldn't that have worn off sooner? [Personal knowledge: My doc told me yesterday I will need botox in an arm muscle for a permanent writers' cramp. She said the shot wears off in 3 months.]

In this phase, every day, it seems, there's another big-ticket item she evidently spent money on. She has to have been doing tricks just to purchase these little "extras." Perhaps the fellas she was hooking up with at Purple Plum while making a feeble stab at her waitress obligations?

It's interesting that no specifics about JA's sugar-daddies have come up in the trial. Follow the money, as they say.....

Maybe Abe Abdelhadi has insights in this regard? He seems quite worldly wise...

And, judging from yesterday's photo, she gets to have her eyebrows waxed while in jail, not to mention a salon haircut that is kept up even during a long trial?

This is my favorite from Paul Sanders “For once, it was Travis Alexander standing in the room in the arms of DeMarte and Martinez”

Maybe her jowly cheek area is from lack of exercise in the face muscles. Since she spends most of her time in isolation, she doesn't get to jabber her nonsense all over the place. It does seem more pronounced lately.

I've been searching for a specific picture of Travis that I cannot find. The person taking the picture was photographing TA at some kind of crowded social gathering. JA - who was NOT an intended subject of the photo - can be seen somewhere in the crowd behind TA smiling for the camera. A stalker-esque photobomb, if you will.

If anyone remembers that pic and knows where to find it, I'd really appreciate it. Thank you! :seeya:
Hi! I know exactly the pic you're speaking about. It was shown on TV by a friend of Travis. It was outside event at a house. Travis was sitting in a lawn chair. There were a lot of people around. The person that took the pic said he was shocked as he looked at the pic afterward, among all the people, he saw ja's face, a ways behind Travis-with a large smile right into the camera!!! I don't recall what type of event, or even if he said what the gathering was for. But, he did say that he knew, from Travis that they knew for a fact he wasn't invited!!! She must've followed him out that night & girl can't help herself, she actually went into someone's house, uninvited just to be around & spy on Travis. Some low self-esteem, huh? Can you imagine, it's creepy enough to follow him to a person's house, but to go into the person's house, uninvited???OMG

I don't know if it was Ziggy, Jens, or WAT wrote that Beth had her laptop plugged into a extension cord.

WAT mentioned that one of the camera guys was nice enough to bring a multi plug surge protector for them to plug into. Now, that was cool of the camera guy!

Hi everyone. :wave: I seriously can not keep up with this trial. As late as it is, I just now finished reading on Beth's site after being out and busy all afternoon and evening. But to me it all sounds so chopped up and incongruous... dang tweets. :gaah: So I read some over on the trial thread, some of the tweets there are different than Beth's. :confused: and at times sounds altogether different to me. And with all of the comments and posts, pages and pages and pages.... well, all I can say is I'm exhausted with reading and am about to give up for the night. I'm not sure if I get all that has transpired in this nightmare of a trial. :sheesh: Aside from that, how is everyone ? And, is anyone finding this as overwhelming as I do ?

For this re-trial, BK's site and Tweets, they go hand in hand. I read through the tweets for general real time, and then go to Beth's site, read her daily and watch her video blog. It clears up any ? that the tweets glossed over. If I'm really interested, I go over to the Dark Side and see what JAII is posting..................that always blows my mind.:scared:

Thanks to everyone for all the wonderful posts and attachments. Good morning. :)

GRRR. did they start at 9:30?!?!?!

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 38m38 minutes ago
First up, a hearing regarding Mesa Detective Perry Smith's testimony. #JodiArias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 37m37 minutes ago
#SkyHughes is in the house. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 36m36 minutes agoPhoenix, AZ
Juan's here wearing a dark grey suit, gold and blue striped tie, cause he likes the stripes! #JuanTieReport #jodiarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 36m36 minutes ago
Jen Willmott just walked in wearing a brown, power suit #JodiArias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 33m33 minutes ago
Esteban Flores just walked in. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 32m32 minutes agoPhoenix, AZ
Detective Flores is here today....my heart is heavy for him #jodiarias #3tvarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 31m31 minutes ago
#JodiArias is here without her glasses and in dark clothing. Our first sidebar.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 30m30 minutes agoPhoenix, AZ
Starting out with a sidebar #jodiarias #3tvarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 24m24 minutes ago
Jury is not present. Oral argument to preclude Detective Smith's testimony underway. Jen Willmott is talking. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 23m23 minutes agoPhoenix, AZ
Oral argument on Detective Smith- Def provided an audio of Smith saying the report would take 2 weeks #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 22m22 minutes agoPhoenix, AZ
Defense is saying Smith couldn't answer any questions about the virus's when they talked to him last #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 21m21 minutes agoPhoenix, AZ
Smith didn't have access to his computer when he was speaking with Def so he couldn't answer a lot of their questions #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 21m21 minutes agoPhoenix, AZ
Defense says they can't cross at this time #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 20m20 minutes agoPhoenix, AZ
Defense needs the report for John Smith to review #jodiarias #3tvarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 20m20 minutes ago
Judge is grilling Willmott. She doesn't want Smith to take stand unless a report she requested is provided. #JodiArias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 19m19 minutes ago
Martinez is up. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 18m18 minutes agoPhoenix, AZ
Defense says this case should come first for Det. Smith Juan says John Smith never provided a report to him #jodiarias #3tvarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 18m18 minutes ago
Smith said there was *advertiser censored* on the computer because Detective Brown told him there was. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 14m14 minutes agoPhoenix, AZ
Juan says if Defense says John Smith has a report why then did he not give it to the State? #jodiarias #3tvarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 12m12 minutes ago
Juan Martinez says that Mesa Det Smith has not started his written report on forensic analysis. #jodiarias defense team wants him precluded.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 12m12 minutes agoPhoenix, AZ
Judge says Det. Smith did say he could piece together something for the defense within weeks #jodiarias #3tvarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 12m12 minutes ago
Judge Stephens grants #jodiarias defense team another interview with Smith.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bxvice