Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just real quick before I get some stuff done:

Beth DID answer my question about CMJA's demeanor in court (about 21 minutes into her video blog) and...........her view is blocked by other peeps in the court so she rarely see's CMJA unless she's pow-wowing with her attorneys.:scared: Very cool, though, she pronounced my name properly which rarely happens, lol!

Another note: Nurmi and Wilmont have revamped their style in the court room, "parroting" some of the style of Juan, per BK. So what we will see if court video surfaces, is Nurmi and Wilmont 2.0. The tweeters ARE being pretty accurate with some of the exchanges between the DT and prosecution witnesses.

DeMarte and Smith (the Mesa PD comp guy) are what we have up on the stand the next few days, barring Nurmi doesn't get his motion to fly precluding Smith. Then we have sur-rebuttal from the DT.
Will we have sur-sur-rebuttal? Aurgh! Who knows!

The JAII site has put up a very distasteful pic of the Bishop, on the stand with derogatory type over it, on their site for day 36. How low can you go..........

All of the juror questions from yesterday came from 2 jurors. They had multiple questions on their slips.

And now I'm going to get some things done! Catch you kids around 10:00! :seeya:

Just real quick before I get some stuff done:

Beth DID answer my question about CMJA's demeanor in court (about 21 minutes into her video blog) and...........her view is blocked by other peeps in the court so she rarely see's CMJA unless she's pow-wowing with her attorneys.:scared: Very cool, though, she pronounced my name properly which rarely happens, lol!

Another note: Nurmi and Wilmont have revamped their style in the court room, "parroting" some of the style of Juan, per BK. So what we will see if court video surfaces, is Nurmi and Wilmont 2.0. The tweeters ARE being pretty accurate with some of the exchanges between the DT and prosecution witnesses.

DeMarte and Smith (the Mesa PD comp guy) are what we have up on the stand the next few days, barring Nurmi doesn't get his motion to fly precluding Smith. Then we have sur-rebuttal from the DT.
Will we have sur-sur-rebuttal? Aurgh! Who knows!

The JAII site has put up a very distasteful pic of the Bishop, on the stand with derogatory type over it, on their site for day 34. How low can you go..........

All of the juror questions from yesterday came from 2 jurors. They had multiple questions on their slips.

And now I'm going to get some things done! Catch you kids around 10:00! :seeya:

Did Beth have anything to say about the juror questions Bernina?

Near Galveston now, my favorite is N Padre Island where we lived for 8/9 years. Our home is in the Texas Hill country.

Oh! I forgot about Austin!! My brother lives in Sicewood, in the hills of Austin. Wonderful out there.

Anyone having issues with WS? Having a hard time responding to any post and then I get a double post or it disappears....may just hit the TY button for the day.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 2h2 hours ago
See you at #jodiarias at 10am MST. Could be DeMarte since the motion from Nurmi may delay Det. Smith. We will see!

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 13m13 minutes ago
Sooo now Nurmi wants to preclude DeMarte #jodiarias

B87v4FmCcAALKpi.jpg

Katie Conner ‏@KatieJConner 2m2 minutes ago
Good morning! I'm back in court for #JodiArias trial. I'll keep you updated! #TravisAlexander #abc15

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 2h2 hours ago
See you at #jodiarias at 10am MST. Could be DeMarte since the motion from Nurmi may delay Det. Smith. We will see!

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 13m13 minutes ago
Sooo now Nurmi wants to preclude DeMarte #jodiarias

B87v4FmCcAALKpi.jpg

Katie Conner ‏@KatieJConner 2m2 minutes ago
Good morning! I'm back in court for #JodiArias trial. I'll keep you updated! #TravisAlexander #abc15

No surprise here. They try to preclude anyone who holds any truth or credibility and anyone who shows no fear to sit on the stand.

Did Beth have anything to say about the juror questions Bernina?

Just that they were all from 2 jurors.........If you want the actual questions, I can look them up? Might take a while depending on how fast the tweets start coming in, but there may be a delay in court starting because of DT's motion to preclude DeMarte..........aurgh. Like the defense doesn't know what DeMarte is going to say, this is Round #2 for her on the stand!

YesorNo, I can't imagine 4 feet of snow. How do you do it? I can't stand the 11 inches we have and I can't stand the cold. I live in New England and I just cannot get use to winter. It makes me feel so anxious. I need summer and heat and sun to feel really good. I am so much calmer in the warmer weather and feel so much more alive. I probably will never move south because I just can't leave my family. The older I get the more I hate this season, even though it can be very beautiful but that is if I can stay in and just look out the window, but that is not realistic. Looks like I might have to stay home again. We will see how the morning progresses. Most schools are close because of icy conditions. Our roads were never sanded and there are many windy hills in our area to travel to get to a main road.

BBM I don't do it :floorlaugh: Other people deal with the snow for me- I, mostly, just look at the snow from my window.
t1010.gif

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 36s36 seconds ago
Juan is here in a charcoal suit and blue flecked tie #jodiarias

OT: CRAZY!!!!!! This is right where the house was that I grew up in!

ABC15 Arizona ‏@abc15 52m52 minutes ago
#BREAKING DETAILS: Two dead after shooting at 68th St/ Chaparral Rd in #Scottsdale http://on.abc15.com/1BShhen #abc15

B87paYACEAA6wR6.jpg

My old house would have been right below (south) of the house with the red roof. So the shooting happened at Chapparral and 68th PLACE. Can you imagine all those properties with livestock? Back in the 60's, one house even had sheep.

That new motion was not there this AM when I posted the court minutes! There were no new motions.

Lawrence is getting on my nerves.

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 29s29 seconds ago
#JodiArias . State wants to call Dr DeMarte. Defense wants to block her. We will know more soon. Parties and Dr in court

cry-baby-smiley.gif

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 45s45 seconds ago
The heat it on with Janeen DeMarte! Look forward to hearing the word "objection" a lot. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries retweeted
LITA PERNA ‏@IamLita 51s51 seconds agoMedford, ORView translation
@TrialDiariesJ DeMarte defines class, professionalism and intelligence.

KINSEY SCHOFIELD ‏@kinseyschofield 42s43 seconds ago
Head over to @WildAboutTrial for #jodiarias updates!

Here is another link. "Resentencing phase" . But this one is best! :). Bernina has all the latest updates with help from others.

A: I am sorry. It's called "Retrial for sentencing phase"

And don't forget YESorNo posts :-)

The Bishop was being honest, to the best of his ability, because it was a long time ago and he didn't have records or documentation of any sort to help him remember. He was relying on what others told him. The marriage certificate showed maybe some of the time lines were different. That's what I was thinking.

Jake could have been separated by then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member