SIDEBAR #41 - Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 25s25 seconds ago
Nurmi to DeMarte: "When did you become this guru of psychological certitude...?" :(

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 20s20 seconds ago
The best exchange ever, DeMarte, "What's your question?" Nurmi, "Fine, you don't understand, we'll move on." #JodiArias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 20s20 seconds ago
Nurmi now badgering DeMarte when she doesn't understand his questions.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 28s29 seconds ago Phoenix, AZ
Nurmi says the validity scales said it was valid . When did you become a guerro on these matters?
DeMarte says is this a question
#jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 4s5 seconds ago Phoenix, AZ
Nurmi says I will withdraw this since you don't know #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 9s9 seconds ago Phoenix, AZ
DeMarte asks to see an exhibit Nurmi is asking about and Nurmi responds so when you don't want to answer a question you need an exhibit....

Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv 26s26 seconds ago
Nurmi accuses DeMarte of being "Guru of Psychological Certitude"-very aggressive cross-examination #jodiairas #3tvarias

effrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 26s26 seconds ago
#JodiArias Nurmi asks State's Witness Dr DeMarte if she and pros JM #cooked up" "a scheme" for her cross exam. #Buzzer #FlagDown #Sideba

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 39s39 seconds ago Phoenix, AZ
DeMarte says" I'd like to see what you're referring too" #jodiarias #3tvarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 16s17 seconds ago
Nurmi to DeMarte: "I know you want to tell me how much Ms. Arias lies. That wasn't my question."

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 15s16 seconds ago
Nurmi all over the place talking about contradictions, inflating child abuse and then says, "Are you confused again?" I am. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 23s24 seconds ago Phoenix, AZ
Nurmi puts up the fact Jodi said no sexual or physical abuse happened #jodiarias #3tvarias

Katie Conner ‏@KatieJConner 15s16 seconds ago Phoenix, AZ
Nurmi: Why wouldn’t #JodiArias inflate story about abuse? DeMarte: this was used to show the inconsistencies of her answers #TravisAlexander

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 29s30 seconds ago Phoenix, AZ
Nurmi says and you took this at face value! OK now onto the masturbation incident #jodiarias #3tvarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 27s28 seconds ago
Nurmi says DeMarte talks about #JodiArias journals and used it as evidence that Jodi did not see #TravisAlexander masturbating.

Katie Conner ‏@KatieJConner 39s40 seconds ago Phoenix, AZ
#JodiArias diary entry: I haven’t written because there hasn’t been anything noteworthy to report. I turned down 4 offers for a date #abc15

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 38s39 seconds ago
Nurmi asks DeMarte if there is a course of journaling. #JodiArias DeMarte, "No."

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 38s39 seconds ago
DeMarte denies saying that #jodiarias journaled on everything but not on domestic violence. Nurmi asks if she took a course in journaling.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 32s33 seconds ago Phoenix, AZ
Nurmi says "You said Jodi journaled about everything...is there a class you took on journaling?
DeMarte- NO #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 33s34 seconds ago Phoenix, AZ
Nurmi says "don't you think an appellate court will find your testimony on DV questionable?" #jodiarias #3tvarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 46s46 seconds ago
Nurmi now asks DeMarte what journals she reads to stay abreast of theory on domestic violence.

Dave Erickson ‏@ericksonvision 3m3 minutes ago
This morning's exchanges so far in the #JodiArias trial..
https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video/B9aylP0CAAAnxSO.mp4

Katie Conner ‏@KatieJConner 1m1 minute ago Phoenix, AZ
Nurmi: Aren’t you aware it’s typical of victims of domestic abuse to report abuse in varying natures? DeMarte: Yes #TravisAlexander #abc15

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 47s47 seconds ago
Now Nurmi asking what types of materials DeMarte likes to read. I'm having a flashback of #SarahPalin #JodiArias

OT: This is where I come to share so bear with me.

My Hanoverian broodmare, who was in foal to the Hanoverian stallion, Bliss, went into premature labor. She was due March 23rd. The foal was born dead. She was a filly I had planned on naming Bernina, after our own Bernina here. She was dark bay with 3 white socks and a blaze.

I am just so sad. I had researched bloodlines and stallions forever, before choosing the fabulous Bliss. This foal was bred to jump and for athleticism. I am so blessed to have the best vet and trainer, who is also an equine nurse, to care for my mares as I am unable to. The stallion owner is devastated too, as she is really invested in her clients that choose her stallion for their mares and is just the nicest person.

This brings to the forefront, yet again, how precious life is on all levels: Human and animal. You can do everything right and sometimes, God has other plans.

My other broodmare, Amelia (Ceylon Star) is due to foal in late April/early May. I know she is having a colt, so hopefully she will have a healthy foal. I rescued her from the track as she developed a bone chip in her knee as a 2 yo, and could no longer race. In December, she colicked requiring 6K worth of surgery, while pregnant. I could have put her down, but took the chance on her. I just couldn't not have them try to save her, despite the fact I did not have 6K, especially before Christmas.

I am sure there is a lesson in all of this. Thank you for letting me share. I am just so deeply saddened. Xo

You are so right that often God's plan is far different than what we expect or hope for, yet that does little to lessen the pain of your loss. Take comfort in knowing that you did everything right. Your equine family is so very fortunate to have you.

:rose:

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 42s42 seconds ago
DeMarte just said that #jodiarias not writing in her journal about the TA masturbation incident implies it didn't happen.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 28s29 seconds ago Phoenix, AZ
Nurmi is putting up a journal entry by Jodi and the "No sexual or physical abuse" #jodiarias #3tvarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 20s21 seconds ago
Now Nurmi accuses DeMarte of relying on #jodiarias self reports when they are favorable to the state and otherwise discounting them as lies.

Katie Conner ‏@KatieJConner 34s35 seconds ago Phoenix, AZ
Nurmi tells DeMarte: You only rely on what #JodiArias reports if it benefits the state #TravisAlexander #abc15

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 45s45 seconds ago Phoenix, AZ
So are you using this as evidence these things didn't take place?
DeMarte- It's a data point #jodiarias #3tvarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 33s33 seconds ago
"Are you having trouble understanding my questions this morning, doctor?" Nurmi is channeling Martinez this morning.

Katie Conner ‏@KatieJConner 52s52 seconds ago Phoenix, AZ
Nurmi: Are you having trouble understanding my questions doctor? DeMarte: No #JodiArias #TravisAlexander #abc15

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 44s44 seconds ago Phoenix, AZ
Nurmi is asking if DeMarte believed Jodi's self reporting
She said she didn't use all of that for a diagnosis #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 36s36 seconds ago Phoenix, AZ
Nurmi says but you will if it benefits the state
DeMarte- No #jodiarias #3tvarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 40s40 seconds ago
Again, DeMarte asks, "What's your question?" She asks this a lot because Nurmi is making statements and trying to get the doctor to agree.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 51s51 seconds ago Phoenix, AZ
Nurmi says Jodi's brother stated abuse happened in family
DeMarte says she didn't read that in the records and she'd like to look at it

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 23s23 seconds ago
Nurmi asks why she doesn't consider Alexander's remarks about 12-year-old girls as objective data he liked children.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 24s24 seconds ago
Nurmi says DeMarte is being non responsive. Sidebar. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 19s19 seconds ago Phoenix, AZ
N says just answer the questions
Nurmi says DeMarte is spitting in the face of test results
DeMarte says what's the ? #jodiarias #3tvarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 31s32 seconds ago
And Nurmi just repeated the line of DeMarte keeping her "job as a part-time Dr. Death." Martinez asks for a sidebar. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 21s22 seconds ago Phoenix, AZ
Nurmi says isn't it objective data that Travis knew what a 12 year old's orgasm sounded like and he wanted to cork the pot of a 12 yr old

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 9s9 seconds ago Phoenix, AZ
DeMarte says that's not objective #jodiarias #3tvarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 39s40 seconds ago
Juan's up for redirect. #JodiArias Jury taking a break first.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 34s35 seconds ago
"The jury will disregard the last question." Nurmi goes back to saying she skews info to keep the part-time job. Break before redirect.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 4m4 minutes ago Phoenix, AZ
Nurmi calls DeMarte Dr. Death for the State again and Juan get's it stricken from the record
Nurmi is done #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 4m4 minutes ago Phoenix, AZ
10 minute recess #jodiarias #3tvarias

Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv 3m3 minutes ago
Side Bar #3: Nurmi accuses DeM misrepresenting qualification-selecting data to support State in order to keep "part time job" #jodiairas

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 3m3 minutes ago
Nurmi trying to belittle DeMarte's credentials yet wants to take her Borderline Personality Disorder diagnosis. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 20s21 seconds ago Phoenix, AZ
Nurmi, Jodi, Maria, Willmott all talking intensely #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 25s25 seconds ago Phoenix, AZ
Juan was smiling while chatting with DeMarte #jodiarias #3tvarias :)

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 5s6 seconds ago Phoenix, AZ
Jury came out, Nurmi called a sidebar, jury being sent back out and we have a sidebar #jodiarias #3tvarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 42s42 seconds ago
The jury files in, the jury files out, stand up, sit down, fight, fight, fight! Sidebar time.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 41s41 seconds ago
Jury brought back in only to be told to go back out. Somethings brewing. #JodiArias Another sidebar.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 30s30 seconds ago
Stephens: "We are at recess." Wha? #jodiarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 25s25 seconds ago
Judge just said we are at recess. For how long? We don't know. #JodiArias

Katie Conner ‏@KatieJConner 32s33 seconds ago Phoenix, AZ
Judge calls for a recess. She didn't say until when? #JodiArias #TravisAlexander #abc15

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 37s37 seconds ago Phoenix, AZ
We are at recess....don't know anymore details. Juan took family to the back #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 30s30 seconds ago Phoenix, AZ
#jodiarias and Maria remain in the courtroom #3tvarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 12s12 seconds ago
Juan's crew left. #JodiArias team is still here. No judge. #JodiArias

????????

Nurmi forgets it is his client that butchered someone. Dr DeMarte has only told the truth. He can't take it. Jodi has him hooked on lying. Poor old lawyer.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 25s25 seconds ago
Nurmi to DeMarte: "When did you become this guru of psychological certitude...?" :(

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 20s20 seconds ago
The best exchange ever, DeMarte, "What's your question?" Nurmi, "Fine, you don't understand, we'll move on." #JodiArias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 20s20 seconds ago
Nurmi now badgering DeMarte when she doesn't understand his questions.

He is such an azz!!!!!!!!

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 3m3 minutes ago Phoenix, AZ
#jodiarias and Maria remain in the courtroom #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 1m1 minute ago Phoenix, AZ
Willmott and Nurmi are in hall texting #jodiarias #3tvarias

Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv 1m1 minute ago
After very heated cross-exam-Judge calls for brief recess-then jurors brought back only to be sent out again-mystery?? #jodiairas #3tvarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 1m1 minute ago
Our taxpayer dollars hard at work, 3 million and climbing just for defense. I'm appalled this could go into another month.#JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 18s18 seconds ago Phoenix, AZ
Something is up with Willmott....someone heard Maria say "Oh God" and Jodi rubbed Jen's back #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 12s13 seconds ago Phoenix, AZ
Juan is back going over notes and looking ready #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 29s30 seconds ago
"@TrialDiariesJ: Something is up with Willmott....someone heard Maria say "Oh God" and Jodi rubbed Jen's back #jodiarias

Willmott lets the murderer touch her- ick!

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 52s52 seconds ago
No idea what's going on. Stephens did not say how long the recess will be. Martinez is with family in the victim room. Defense in conference

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver