SIDEBAR #42 - Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea. It works for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope so. I've had to fight all my life to say that just because I've got a mental illness I'm not a nutter and then we get this person and her DT acting like we all are.

Oh and her suicidal tendencies! GAH! I first tried to kill myself when I was eight years old. Did I tell anyone before hand? No I did not. In my experience people who want to commit suicide don't go around telling everyone about it. That's why, when one does or attempts it you get the world and his wife saying "OMG, I had no idea!"

My children's uncle on their dad's side used to say that all the time when he wanted food/money/booze off his mother and she was so scared he'd do something she'd supply him with what he wanted. I said to her once "Has he ever attempted or does he just say it?" and she said "Oh no, he's never done anything but he would if I didn't help him". Bah!

I agree completely. The two people I have known who committed suicide did not tell anyone. It came as a complete and devastating surprise to everyone.

Imho, people who threaten suicide are using that as a manipulation tool and I find that deplorable.
To clarify, a person who feels suicidal and confides in a friend/loved one or professional is not the same as someone threatening to kill themselves if they don't get what they want. Because I have been personally affected by suicide, I take great offense to people who speak so flippantly about it just to manipulate others. CMJA included.

Thinking of Zuri today and hoping she is feeling a bit better. :rose:

Case Documents

Filing Date Description Docket Date Filing Party
2/9/2015 012 - ME: Trial - Party (001) 2/9/2015
2/7/2015 MOT - Motion - Party (001) 2/9/2015
NOTE: MOTION FOR MISTRIAL; PROSECUTORIAL MISCONDUCT THAT OCCURRED DURING THE CROSS EXAMINATION OF DR. ROBERT GEFFNER (SUPPLEMENTAL RELATED TO MISCONDUCT THAT OCCURRED ON JANUARY 26, 2015)

http://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.g...rtCases/caseInfo.asp?caseNumber=CR2008-031021
---------------------------------

MOTION FOR MISTRIAL; PROSECUTORIAL MISCONDUCT THAT OCCURRED DURING THE CROSS EXAMINATION OF DR. ROBERT GEFFNER (SUPPLEMENTAL RELATED TO MISCONDUCT THAT OCCURRED ON JANUARY 26, 2015)

https://docs.google.com/a/wildblue.net/file/d/0ByBlLbpcgb3wd3pkN2tsRllTMUk/view

I'm sorry for asking this but I am so far behind!
So, now is JA saying that since she can't finish her testimony in "private" that she can't possibly testify in open court because of her MENTAL ILLNESS ? :gaah: OMG
Am I reading that correctly ?

Juan should pull out all of her media interviews BEFORE and 1 second AFTER she was found guilty of murder 1. That's about six interviews that poor little mentally ill MURDERER had no problem talking about to the entire nation. But in open court ?? that's too scary :jail:

I agree completely. The two people I have known who committed suicide did not tell anyone. It came as a complete and devastating surprise to everyone.

Imho, people who threaten suicide are using that as a manipulation tool and I find that deplorable.
To clarify, a person who feels suicidal and confides in a friend/loved one or professional is not the same as someone threatening to kill themselves if they don't get what they want. Because I have been personally affected by suicide, I take great offense to people who speak so flippantly about it just to manipulate others. CMJA included.
This is many of the people I deal with at work. I won't speak in absolutes, however you are generally correct with what you said. Those on the Axis II spectrum are especially known for doing this..like JA.

Please take a moment to say a prayer or thoughts of comfort for the family of Kayla Mueller.
The White House has confirmed Kayla died in an airstrike against an ISIS weapon's storage.
The press has invaded Prescott. The Yavapai County Sheriff's continue to keep the area around her family's home blocked off.
I HATE FAUX NEWS.
This is so wrong on so many levels.

http://www.kpho.com/story/28052483/...-by-isis-notified-of-her-death?autostart=true

141689a.jpg

Lets see. I cannot copy and paste from the PDF so, I will just say this is kind of funny. Why? Well, Nurmi was all yelly and screamy yesterday and calling Dr Demarte, Dr. Death AGAIN. I really would love to see Nurmi flailing his arms all over the place. That must of been a site.
Yes, Juan called Witness 1 by his name, but Witness 1 put his name out there FIRST.
Geffner did lead Arias in getting the scores that she got. There were notes in the margin of the test. Juan just pointed that all out. The defense team loves to accuse Juan of things THEY have done and I don't see him crying about it. Seems like just a waste of time. They way I have see it. The defense has done much worse things in this trial. Since Arias has had BPD for quite some time now, which includes the 1st trial, there is absolutely no good reason why she could not go back on the stand. More hissy fits from Arias and her Defense.
If I recall correctly, Geffner also said Witness 1 name. Oops

Nurmi was all :laugh: yelly and screamy yesterday and calling Dr Demarte, Dr. Death AGAIN. I really would love to see Nurmi flailing his arms all over the place. :laugh: That must of been a site.

So, would a granted mistrial include the guilty verdict as well?

Please take a moment to say a prayer or thoughts of comfort for the family of Kayla Mueller.
The White House has confirmed Kayla died in an airstrike against an ISIS weapon's storage.
The press has invaded Prescott. The Yavapai County Sheriff's continue to keep the area around her family's home blocked off.
I HATE FAUX NEWS.
This is so wrong on so many levels.

http://www.kpho.com/story/28052483/...-by-isis-notified-of-her-death?autostart=true

141689a.jpg

Oh no! I am so sad for her family, but angry at the terror on the world today. Just have no good words ....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 336
Nurmi was all :laugh: yelly and screamy yesterday and calling Dr Demarte, Dr. Death AGAIN. I really would love to see Nurmi flailing his arms all over the place. :laugh: That must of been a site.
I wonder why JSS allows his inappropriate behavior in her courtroom. Most judges demand that officers of the court behave in a respectful manner. Yet, JSS does not. Just one of the many things about this trial that really bother me.

I've been away from WS for a few months and I really can't believe this trial is still going on and apparently going nowhere. Wtf!! I've been reading here and at BK's site to catch up. I see Beth posted transcripts of JA's "secret" testimony.. Is there a thread?
ETA: never mind -found it

Morning everyone! :wave:

so - no news on WHY the Jurors were called in one at a time?? :waitasec:

Otherwise, I guess like Paul Sanders said - we will find out tomorrow if a juror is missing, eh?

Lots of errands to do this morning...

Hopefully, when I get back there WILL be an explanation of the Judge talking with each juror!

:seeya:

Watched Beth's video blog this morning: She believes the trial will be over in the next 2-3 weeks, dark days, the last witnesses, closing arguments, and jury instructions included.........but she didn't mention sur-surrebuttal. We had that the last time around, didn't we?

Nurmi on cross with DeMarte:

You can't have it both ways. First he wants the jury to embrace DeMarte's finding of BPD, then he wants to discredit her experience and credentials.

Like, Dude, get over it, you just shot yourself in the foot. The only head doc witness who was consistent in direct, cross ,and redirect was DeMarte. She didn't cop an attitude, play dumb, get nasty with the "opposing side", she was all professional. "Dr. Death"? Oh puleeze, name calling?

And trying to mimic Juan's court room style, MAJOR FAIL. Just doesn't have any effect when your client is a murderer, and a liar......and a whole lot of other foul things.

I've got a bad mood going on......grrrr!
voodoodoll-smiley.gif

I think once JM ties everything together brilliantly we'll have nothing to fear.
I hope so. I can accept lwop if need be but I hope the Alexander family can. I hope they can accept that they did everything they could and left no stone unturned. I hope they can find peace no matter the verdict.

Bernina, I wish you could tell us what you REALLY feel. :giggle: I truly love your posts and insights. Thanks!

Here you go, my dear: :blowkiss:

The Jodi Arias Death Penalty Retrial: A Juror’s Perspective
by The 13th Juror MD
DAY 34
“JE NE SUIS PAS LADY JUSTICE”

https://www.facebook.com/JuanMartinezProsecutorSupportPage/posts/350629588463957
Thank you, my friend. It seems Paul Sanders isn't anymore secure about yesterday's questions than we are. But this trial will be over one day and her sentence will just be whatever it is. We will have forgotten about Jodi at some point. And at some point, whether she is young or very old, she will face God about what she has done to Travis. I do know one thing, life is fleeting. Her card will be pulled from the rack before she knows it.

Watched Beth's video blog this morning: She believes the trial will be over in the next 2-3 weeks, dark days, the last witnesses, closing arguments, and jury instructions included.........but she didn't mention sur-surrebuttal. We had that the last time around, didn't we?

Nurmi on cross with DeMarte:

You can't have it both ways. First he wants the jury to embrace DeMarte's finding of BPD, then he wants to discredit her experience and credentials.

Like, Dude, get over it, you just shot yourself in the foot. The only head doc witness who was consistent in direct, cross ,and redirect was DeMarte. She didn't cop an attitude, play dumb, get nasty with the "opposing side", she was all professional. "Dr. Death"? Oh puleeze, name calling?

And trying to mimic Juan's court room style, MAJOR FAIL. Just doesn't have any effect when your client is a murderer, and a liar......and a whole lot of other foul things.

I've got a bad mood going on......grrrr!
voodoodoll-smiley.gif
You go girl!

I think once JM ties everything together brilliantly we'll have nothing to fear.

Yep! But on the main thread, they're immediately freaking out over the delay again and bashing JSS for it. Probably not under her control if it's something that happened to Wilmott. Any condolences posted from the Dark Side???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech