SIDEBAR #42 - Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM She'll think she has won and that's so :gaah:

There's probably several shanks with her name on them, waiting for her in Perryville. "Life" is a death sentence, anyway you slice it........ok, bad choice of words.

Just an FYI, Tricia just posted on Retrial thread #416 :

Tricia
user-online.png
WS Admin Mgr Co-Owner

FYI, lisasalinger has permission from the owners to discuss her book on Websleuths.​
`````````````````

BBM She has "mentally ill" now :gaah:

Maybe. But even that doesn't qualify as insanity for a defense, which they did not use. She still has nada, JMO. The DT is just grasping at anything that might confuse a juror. Personally, I don't think it is working. The jurors ask smart questions to make things clear to all, they may even know the answer before asking, but need to have it before the court if it should come up in deliberations.

But NOT insane...............she knows right from wrong. Has the IQ of Einstein. Pffttttt.

CMJA will be in prison the rest of her wretched life, DP or not. Come on, YorN, it could be a lot worse! This whole case has been "baby steps" towards Justice, we can't throw in the towel!!!!! :scared:

I'm not throwing in the towel- not after investing all this time in this crazy trial or is it a circus.
I just want her to suffer, just like the Alexander's are suffering (never mind what Travis suffered at her large hands) and will continue to suffer without Travis all their lives. I want her in a tiny cell, with no one there to talk to- miserable for the rest of her damn life. It's what she deserves and the only thing she deserves- never mind the DP. I don't want her to have a "job" after so many years or "friends" in prison- just her screwed-up thoughts to think about.

In her "allocution", if she gives one, all I better hear is remorse, remorse, remorse and not some crack-pot ideas about what she can do and her worth as a person. Pfttt and Pftt again. :gaah:

As you can see, I'm sick of her and this so-called trial- but I'm still here with all of you. :)

Zuri, my friend- how are you feeling today?

But NOT insane...............she knows right from wrong. Has the IQ of Einstein. Pffttttt.

CMJA will be in prison the rest of her wretched life, DP or not. Come on, YorN, it could be a lot worse! This whole case has been "baby steps" towards Justice, we can't throw in the towel!!!!! :scared:

Convicted of premeditated murder, especially cruel, mentally ill but not insane = she knew what she was doing...now if only JM can work some more of his magic and have that defined in the jury instructions. It may cause the fence sitter to shift and do what's right.

Just adding my two cents to what was posted above.
I think the most important thing Juan said in his redirect was...Did she know and, does she know right from wrong? I believe in order for cmja to be able to use mental illness as a way to avoid the death penalty her lawyers need to prove she didn't know right from wrong at the time of the murder. Its pretty clear from her own testimony she did. I hope the jury keeps that in mind when deliberating this whole new mental illness crap! I think Juan needs to stress this again and again every chance he gets!!!

Zuri, my friend- how are you feeling today?

Thank you so much for your kind thoughts and for those who wrote me privately. I had my meltdown last night, late. Baby Bernina had a necropsy and apparently had contracted Equine Herpes Virus 1 in utero, even though the mare had been vaccinated every 3 months per protocol. She never stood a chance. This happens in .05% of pregnant mares. .05%. It is so very rare. I had bred Olympic horse bloodlines and she was perfectly formed. The EHV1 affected her lungs in utero and the mare was obviously exposed to another horse that was shedding the virus at some point. I am griefstricken still, but putting one foot before the other today.

If you all remember anxiously waiting for the giraffe to foal this summer? And the disappointment when the baby was born dead? It is like that, except it happened to me. Thank you all for your multitude of kindnesses. I will never forget...Xo

Whoops... sorry. I think my two cents repeated what others had said already. lol Should have read all the way through before posting! :shame:

Well duh....she already told the judge she was not taking the stand due to her mental illness Troy. Pay attention. All new defense tactic. What's a girl to do when she is losing?

Beyond disgusting, the Cruel Killer and her DT... they are so desperate and fraudulent in their tactics. But is anyone in the least surprised? None here, I'm sure.

Thank you so much for your kind thoughts and for those who wrote me privately. I had my meltdown last night, late. Baby Bernina had a necropsy and apparently had contracted Equine Herpes Virus 1 in utero, even though the mare had been vaccinated every 3 months per protocol. She never stood a chance. This happens in .05% of pregnant mares. .05%. It is so very rare. I had bred Olympic horse bloodlines and she was perfectly formed. The EHV1 affected her lungs in utero and the mare was obviously exposed to another horse that was shedding the virus at some point. I am griefstricken still, but putting one foot before the other today.

If you all remember anxiously waiting for the giraffe to foal this summer? And the disappointment when the baby was born dead? It is like that, except it happened to me. Thank you all for your multitude of kindnesses. I will never forget...Xo

I am So sorry for your loss! : (

That's so sad and I feel so bad. :therethere:

Only time will heal, I think, but you will never forget, I know. :sigh:

:blowkiss:

I really would love to read this but, I couldn't find it in paperback. Is this going to be sold in a book version as in...can I buy it and put in in my library?

I don't know. Maybe you can find something on her website?

Whoops... sorry. I think my two cents repeated what others had said already. lol Should have read all the way through before posting! :shame:

We love :twocents: here and hearing what you think, even if it's the same as others. :)

Getting late and time for bed for this old broad.
See you all in the AM and here's hoping it will be a good trial day. :seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member