Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 13s13 seconds ago
Juan's arms are crossed and he paces back and forth frequently. Now, he has his back to Geffner while he talks. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 36s36 seconds ago
Geff knew they were giving a second test but didn't physically have it. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 33s33 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Jodi is looking a little nervous watching Juan grill Geffner #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 24s24 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Geffner noted 2 experiences instead of one as the test required. Juan is hammering him on not following the directions to test #jodiarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 58s59 seconds ago
Juan & Geffner arguing over test questions. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 45s46 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Juan points out the jury can't read how Jodi answered this question because Geffner was the one that wrote it down #jodiarias #3tvarias

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 1m1 minute ago
Random thought: after all the conflicting expert testimony, will jurors decide this case by simply going with their gut feelings? #jodiarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 23s24 seconds ago
#JodiArias' smiling is fading fast.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 2m2 minutes ago
Juan is pointing out Dr. Geffner is the one who doesn't understand test questions. #JodiArias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 1m1 minute ago
Geffner says that according to #jodiarias, the two violent incidents that most bothered her involved Alexander.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 48s48 seconds ago
Martinez says that per the instructions, Geffner was only supposed to identify one event, not two.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 31s31 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Geffner says Jodi stated 2 things that bothered her the most about DV with TA #jodiarias #3tvarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 23s23 seconds ago
Willmott objects and asks that Geffner be allowed to finish his answers before Martinez asks the next question. Sustained.

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 21s21 seconds ago
Wonder if the jury will think the more Dr. Geffner talks, the less he says. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 21s22 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Geffner wrote it down and he says he should have had another sheet for her to write it down #jodiarias #3tvarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 16s17 seconds ago
Martinez: Why two? Why not five? Geffner says it was #jodiarias who decided how many bothered her most.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 3s4 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Juan- If she said 2 events couldn't you redirect her? You were in charge of this testGeffner- That's not appropriate #jodiarias #3tvarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 8s8 seconds ago
Geffner says "the event" does not mean a single incident. The event is domestic violence, he says. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 28s28 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Juan- So if she gave u 10 events that wouldn't matter to you Geff- That's a laugh (as he laughs) JA defined DV w/ TA bothered her the most

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 10s10 seconds ago
Sorry. I spaced out. #JodiArias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 3s4 seconds ago
Geffner says we don't define domestic violence as a 1 time incident. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 29s30 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Juan- So she gives 5 answers when this test wants one and you didn't take this into account so this test isn't valid #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 27s28 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Geffner- They can identify more than one on this test #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 26s26 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Juan- You administered Daps to see if she had PTSD, correct?Geffner- It was one test #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 38s38 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Juan- If you're going to look at PTSD don't you want to look for the event?Geffner- It could be many events #jodiarias #3tvarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 43s43 seconds ago
The instructions say "the one upsetting experience," Martinez points out on screen.

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 48s48 seconds ago
It's a cucumber measuring contest in here. #jodiarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 36s36 seconds ago
There's no still photographer this morning so I'll paint you a picture. #JodiArias was laughing, smiling on direct, now, looks distressed.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 16s17 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
On this test it requires ONE upsetting experience and it's italicized. It wants the feeling on the ONE experience #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 now
Juan suggests Geff look for specific events if he's going to look for PTSD. Geff says there were numerous events. Rando w/a knife #jodiarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 21s21 seconds ago
Now on to Sky & Chris Hughes interview with Dr. DeMarte. Geffner says their interview was useless! #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 5s6 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Juan is bringing up Chris and Sky Hughes.."You said it was improper"Geffner- It wasn't useful #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 17s17 seconds ago
Geff says "the event" itself is domestic violence as a whole. Good thing #JodiArias has on that purple today.

Juan- But U used the emails they wrote and JA confided in them and you could have interviewed them and U didn'tGeffner- Correct #jodiarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 25s25 seconds ago
Martinez asks Geffner if he made the decision not to interview Chris and Sky Hughes. He doesn't remember if they considered it.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 6s6 seconds ago
Martinez tells Geffner that the Hughes would not fit into Geffner's story and that's why he didn't talk to them. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 25s26 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Juan- Hours were spend on those emails. You were the person that made the decision not to interview them. #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 11s11 seconds ago
After all of this testimony... As a juror, I'd want to revisit behind closed doors... #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 14s15 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Geffner- It's a staffing decision and we didn't think their info would be useful #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 9s10 seconds ago
What did she do? Was it on purpose? How did she do it? What was her behavior immediately following? #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 15s15 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Juan- You didn't interview them because it wasn't useful to your puzzle. #jodiarias #3tvaris

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 23s23 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
What about them talking about Jodi standing outside the bathroom door waiting for him?Geffner- I don't know that one right now #jodiarias

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 7s7 seconds ago
Geff tells Juan that the Hughes family wasn't useful to him regarding his research. #JodiArias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 29s29 seconds ago
Noon recess. Return at 1:25. See you then. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 33s34 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Juan- What about Jodi eavesdropping on Travis talking to the Hughes?Geffner- I don't remember this #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 4s4 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Juan- You told me you reviewed Sky's interview with 48 hours Geffner- I don't recall that. I did watch the interview #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 11s11 seconds ago
Swap their names: RT @WildaboutTrial2 Geff tells Juan that the Hughes family wasn't useful to him regarding his research. #JodiArias

Lunch recess till 1:25pm MST #jodiarias #3tvarias

Dr Geffner is wrong about the DAPS test. It's about one event:

Detailed Assessment of Post Traumatic Stress™ (DAPS™)

"... The instrument assesses peri and post traumatic symptoms (e.g., intrusion, avoidance, hyperarousal) and associated features (e.g., dissociative symptoms, substance abuse, suicidality) related to a specific traumatic event and generates a tentative diagnosis of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) or Acute Stress Disorder (ASD) in considerably less time than is required for a structured diagnostic interview. The diagnosis can then be confirmed by a clinical interview...."

https://shop.acer.edu.au/acer-shop/group/DAP

Bernina - wishing you the best at your appt. for your foot and that you come home in better shape that when you got there. :loveyou:

Bernina what time is 1:00 MST in EST? Is that 3:00?
I'll pick up the tweets when you leave for the heathen foot MD. :)

I believe you're right! It's 12:38 here in Arizona RIGHT NOW, if that helps, lol! Almost ready to hit the road.

Let's laugh with Dr. Geffner (so appropriate in court):

adam-levine.gif

Link: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-p9whylrqliM/Ud3R74x6NnI/AAAAAAAAN0A/nhChnQ6LnCw/s1600/adam-levine.gif
--------------

sanford-and-son-group-laugh-o.gif

Link: http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view1/3433132/sanford-and-son-group-laugh-o.gif
---------------

data-laughs-o.gif

Link: http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/632128/data-laughs-o.gif
---------------

1406418122467.gif

Link: https://warosu.org/data/tg/img/0336/69/1406418122467.gif
------------

B-O2nypCQAAJA0R.jpg

Link: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B-O2nypCQAAJA0R.jpg

Oh Dmacky, I wish I lived nearer to you. Please know you are welcome to come to Delaware. It is not much better, but bring yourself, daughter and pets if you need to.

Just catching up ~

Thank you Zuri, it's very tempting :smile: We animal lovers won't travel without our fur babies!

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 1m1 minute ago
Q: in the bedroom near his dresser, did you feel like you could get away, just get up and run down the stairs? #JodiArias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 33s33 seconds ago
A. No, definitely not then because he was straddling me and all his weight was on me and his hands were around my neck. #JodiArias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 32s32 seconds ago
Q. In that episode, did you attempt to get away? #JodiArias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 37s37 seconds ago
A. At first I thought of clawing at his face, but then I couldn't , I couldn't do that. I didn't have a lot of thought. #JodiArias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 49s50 seconds ago
A. I didn't have a lot of time to think because my arms got very heavy and I just remember them falling and then passing out. #JodiArias

BEE SMITH ‏@BeeZired 2m2 minutes ago
#jodiarias

B-OeyBIIMAAaXeB.jpg

OMG She looks really evil in that picture. That is the real JA right there, caught on film.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 56s56 seconds ago Phoenix, AZ
Waiting on the jury #jodiarias #3tvarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 27s27 seconds ago
Just an observation, gallery always packed when Juan Martinez is up. #JodiArias

Thanks for being here for us, Yes/No!

Juan sure makes up for all the nonsense in quick fashion. Love that man.

(darned iPad is always changing my words or spelling! Who taught it grammar and such?)

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 49s50 seconds ago
Exhibit #631 will remain sealed because of copyright issues. Hope it's not my video. Lol. #JodiArias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 2m2 minutes ago
Dr. Geffner does not remember who used the word 'gutted'. #JodiArias

en's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 2m2 minutes ago Phoenix, AZ
Juan- You had a responsibility to interview Chris Hughes and you didn't
Geffner- He wasn't on the list #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 1m1 minute ago Phoenix, AZ
Juan- But he was the one on the emails that said "gutted"
Geffner- I'd have to look #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 1m1 minute ago Phoenix, AZ
Juan- He participated in that convo
Geffner- Yes #jodiarias #3tvarias

Status