SIDEBAR #42 - Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 10s10 seconds ago
#JodiArias has a long standing of depression.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 30s30 seconds ago
I'm not sure which is more tedious: hearing the same testimony over and over or reading the same retorts and rebuttals on Twitter.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 34s34 seconds agoAvondale, AZ
Someone had a good point...why didn't #jodiarias "space out" while she was testifying for 18 days on the witness stand? #3tvarias

ITA. Good point! She also should have "spaced" during all her TV performances and interview with Dec. Flores

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 19s20 seconds ago
I thought they were regurgitating Wed to block Juan's cross... Is this going all day so jury sits on Geff testimony over weekend? #jodiarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 48s48 seconds ago
The battle is on, a lot of objections & sidebars. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 19s19 seconds agoAvondale, AZ
Willmott is asking if witnesses are saying their statements weren't accurate when they were interviewed...#jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 18s19 seconds agoAvondale, AZ
Geffner says YesWIllmott asks about the bottom line....oh it might be over with direct #jodiarias #3tvarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 17s18 seconds ago
The bashing continues of Dr. DeMarte. Who knew she'd take center stage for the defense. Shouldn't they focus more on mitigation?#JodiArias

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 3s4 seconds ago
I want ahi tuna. #jodiarias

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 now3 seconds ago
Dr. Geffner says DeMarte's notes and outline show she didn't have all the info about Travis' life as T-Dogg. #jodiarias #Fox10Phoenix

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 18s18 seconds agoAvondale, AZ
Geffner says DeMarte didn't give the big picture, didn't review 16,000 pages and ignored facts #jodiarias #3tvarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 14s15 seconds ago
Dr. Geffner sees Dr. DeMarte's assumptions but no proof her notes. #JodiArias

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 23s23 seconds ago
#jodiarias had long pattern of abuse, says Dr. G, who sounds like he is winding up. Have I spoken too soon?

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 26s27 seconds agoAvondale, AZ
Geffner says TA and JA had a dysfunctional relationship that set off a lot of things #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 16s17 seconds ago
Geff slamming Dr. De for not reviewing all materials. He also did this yesterday. Déjà vu. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 13s13 seconds ago
Sometimes I have to ask myself if I've already heard this or if I am now dreaming of these people. #JodiArias

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 10s10 seconds ago
Dr. Geffner's testimony moving with glacial speed. Actually slower than glacier, in this age of global warming. #jodiarias

Geffner says as of 2014 Jodi has gained insight of how dysfunctional it was and what a bad situation she was in #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 18s18 seconds ago
Please, no more T-Dogg. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 21s22 seconds agoAvondale, AZ
Geffner says he doesn't know if Jodi has bi polar and she's been on meds that have helped her #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 51s52 seconds agoAvondale, AZView translation
Geffner says #jodiarias still has flashbacks #3tvarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 1m1 minute ago
Cross. Juan's up. #JodiArias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 40s41 seconds ago
Juan's voice rising talking about choking incident. #JodiArias

Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv 40s41 seconds ago
Geffner may be wrapping up saying #jodiarias has "long history of trauma"-Martinez begins cross #3tvarias

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 1m1 minute ago
Now cross-examimation of Geffner begins by prosecutor Juan Martinez. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 1m1 minute agoAvondale, AZ
Juan jumps up! It's his turnHe asks about the choking incident Jodi told him about #jodiarias #3tvarias

Travis got on top of #JodiArias & started to choke her and she lost consciousness. #JodiArias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 58s59 seconds ago
Juan Martinez begins cross-examination of Robert Geffner. He beings with the alleged choking incident. #jodiarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 59s59 seconds ago
When Travis was on top, #JodiArias said she thought about scratching her. I see where this is going. Lol

#JodiArias testified she thought about scratching him but she stopped.

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 1m1 minute ago
Geff says #JodiArias realized how bad her relationship was in 2014 however considers SHughes interview from '14 invalid bc of potential gain

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 55s56 seconds ago
Judge Stephens tells Martinez, Geffner and Willmott to stop talking at the same time. #jodiarias

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 47s47 seconds ago
Doesn't #JodiArias have something to gain by determining she was in an abuse relationship 7 years later? Like her life? vs. A book selling?

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 35s36 seconds agoAvondale, AZView translation
Jodi tells Geffner she lost consciousness #jodiarias #3tvarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 21s21 seconds ago
Martinez questions whether #jodiarias really refrained from scratching Alexander's eyes given different versions from different shrinks.

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 43s44 seconds ago
Order in the court. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 16s16 seconds agoAvondale, AZ
Juan said you talked about how DeMarte testified to Jodi scratching at TA's eyes and stopped because she didn't want to hurt him. #jodiarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 32s32 seconds ago
While Geffner is pointing out that Dr. DeMarte got the information wrong, Juan is pointing out the inconsistencies are with #JodiArias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 57s57 seconds ago
Martinez says #jodiarias said as much in testimony. Willmott objects that he is yelling.

Juan says and "U said this wasn't in your notes or anyone else's notes. You pointed this out as a shortcoming on DeMarte's part."#jodiarias

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 41s41 seconds ago
Martinez questions Geffner about #jodiarias claim Travis choked her.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 30s30 seconds agoAvondale, AZ
Juan- You said you reviewed the defendants testimony...The defendant testified to this incident herself! Let me show you what she said

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 55s55 seconds ago
#JodiArias thought about scratching TA when being choked. (Actually most victims unintentionally scratch their own throat trying to escape)

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 30s30 seconds ago
Don't worry folks, it won't be long before Juan clears up everything. He's short & sweet. I already see where he's going. #JodiArias

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 23s24 seconds ago
Sidebar 5 #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 24s24 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Geffner is reading the transcript and WIllmott yells for an objection as Juan asks "isn't that what she said?" #jodiarias #3tvarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 31s31 seconds ago
Martinez starts, "That's what she said..." Willmott cuts him off, shouting Ob-Ject-ion." Stephens says, "Approach."

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ nowPhoenix, AZ
Juan states that #jodiarias testified to 'not wanting to hurt TA" during this choking incident in the first trial #3tvarias

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 35s35 seconds ago
Juan's voice is raised as he crosses. Willmott objects but jury is like, "But we just woke up from our nap, yo." #JodiArias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 31s31 seconds ago
We just got 2 sidebars within a matter of seconds. #JodiArias

Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv 28s28 seconds ago
Six side bars so far-temperature rising in court room #jodiarias #3tvarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 15s15 seconds ago
Out of the sidebar, an inaudible question from Stephens, a grunt from the lawyers. "Approach," and we are back in sidebar. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 26s26 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Jodi talks about how she went unconscious at the end and what she did with her hands during this incident #jodiarias #3tvarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 21s21 seconds ago
Martinez goes back to the testimony about #jodiarias not wanting to scratch Alexander's eyes out.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 19s20 seconds ago
Dr. Geffner got the information wrong. Wants to change his statements after looking at exhibit. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 33s33 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Geffner says she didn't say that. He says Jodi was thinking about poking TA's eyes but she didn't do it #jodiarias #3tvarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 19s19 seconds ago
They are looking at #JodiArias testimony from March 5, 2013. Conflicting information.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 11s11 seconds ago
#JodiArias said she thought about clawing his face with her fingernails but said she didn't feel right about it.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 42s42 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Transcript from Jodi - Nurmi asked Jodi if she felt she could get away during the choking.. Jodi answered NO..his hands were around my neck

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 41s42 seconds ago
We read over #JodiArias' testimony from 2013 for contradictions.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 26s27 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Nurmi- Did you try to get away? I thought about clawing his face but I couldn't - I couldn't do that. #jodiarias #3tvarias

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 5s5 seconds ago
Geffner admits #jodiarias never said Travis choked her.

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 37s38 seconds ago
#JodiArias says she didn't feel right about clawing at TA's face. Clearly we know now what the alternative was.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 29s30 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
It didn't' feel right to gouge his eyes out or something -#Jodiarias #3tvarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 14s15 seconds ago
Geffner quibbles with DeMarte as to whether #jodiarias actually raised her arms to scratch eyes but refrained or whether she just thought it

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 11s12 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Juan-So what DeMarte told the jury was consistent w/ what Jodi testified too...Geff- No she said Jodi reached up & did it and then stopped

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 1m1 minute ago
Martinez yelling now, smelling blood. Accusing Geffner of being mere mouthpiece for #jodiarias defense.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 1m1 minute ago
Martinez calls Geffner on not having first-hand knowledge of the eye-scratching thoughts and testimony.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 59s59 seconds ago
Tensions are very high. A lot of yelling. A lot of objections. #JodiArias Another sidebar.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 1m1 minute agoPhoenix, AZ
Juan- So you were deficient when questioning Jodi since she didn't tell you this correct? NO #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 1m1 minute ago
Juan Martinez in full beast mode. #JodiArias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 1m1 minute ago
Morning break as the lawyers go into sidebar.

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 1m1 minute agoView translation
JM tells Geff he's DT puppet. #JodiArias

Juan- Tell me what DeMarte said word for word what she saidGeffner- I can't #jodiarias #3tvarias

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 54s54 seconds ago
Sidebar #7 and morning break. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 50s51 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Juan- Did you see a transcript of her testimony..NO #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ nowPhoenix, AZ
Juan- So u are going on what defense told you- Well maybe it was in notes & I saw it. I guess it was what Willmott told me, yes #jodiarias

Sock monster strikes again.........I hate when that happens!!!
Multi tasking, got all the laundry folded..........well, except the orphan sock. Blah!:happydance:

Q: in the bedroom near his dresser, did you feel like you could get away, just get up and run down the stairs? #JodiArias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 33s33 seconds ago
A. No, definitely not then because he was straddling me and all his weight was on me and his hands were around my neck. #JodiArias

Q. In that episode, did you attempt to get away? #JodiArias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 37s37 seconds ago
A. At first I thought of clawing at his face, but then I couldn't , I couldn't do that. I didn't have a lot of thought. #JodiArias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 49s50 seconds ago
A. I didn't have a lot of time to think because my arms got very heavy and I just remember them falling and then passing out. #JodiArias

BEE SMITH ‏@BeeZired 2m2 minutes ago
#jodiarias

B-OeyBIIMAAaXeB.jpg

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper now
We're back. #JodiArias Hope you got your snacks.

Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv 7s8 seconds ago
Judge sustains two back to back objections about Martinez yelling-fiery morning in court #jodiarias #3tvarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 56s57 seconds ago
Juan asks Geffner if he consulted any other source then #JodiArias.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 9s9 seconds ago
Back from break and back to the choking incident. Martinez asks if Geffner consulted any other source. Says he should have known in 2013.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 11s11 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Juan- did you consult any other source regarding the choking incident? Besides a person?Geffner- No #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 7s7 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Juan- You already knew about this incident in 2013 when you testified the first timeGeffner- I don't think I knew #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 6s7 seconds ago
I still Juan't ahi tuna. #JodiArias

Just wanted to thank everyone for your thoughts for help with my broken pipe yesterday! My next door neighbor had a shop vac, so I was lucky there. I have fans running now and a space heater. I am hoping to make it through the rest of the week without any more broken pipes. Our forecast is calling for extremely frigid air with wind chills anywhere from -25 to minus 30. We are not used to this weather.

Thanks again everyone :loveyou:

Oh Dmacky, I wish I lived nearer to you. Please know you are welcome to come to Delaware. It is not much better, but bring yourself, daughter and pets if you need to.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 24s25 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Juan- You reviewed DeMarte's report..she talked about this incidentGeffner- She did talk about it #jodiarias #3tvarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 17s18 seconds ago
Geffner is having problems remembering things when Juan asks questions but not with the defense. #JodiArias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 7s7 seconds ago
Geffner says his role was different in the 2013 trial. He had access to the info but didn't necessarily know about it. Had DeMarte's report.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 39s39 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Juan- So you knew about it Geffner- I didn't focus on that, that wasn't my role #jodiarias #3tvarias

Juan- When did your role change?Geffner- Oct 2013 #jodiarias #3tvarias

Now we're back to the same old song and dance where Geffner can't remember anything. #JodiArias

Juan- OK well when your role changed you read about this in DeMarte's notesGeffner- I can't tell you when I knew this #jodiarias #3tvarias

Geffner looking up at ceiling when Juan asks questions. Juan says you should have looked at reports if you can't remember. #JodiArias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 14s15 seconds ago
Juan asks is clawing issue minor? #JodiArias

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 10s11 seconds ago
"I can't say I should remember everything," says Geffner re: #jodiarias clawing or not clawing TA.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 23s24 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Geffner- I should have remember this and it would have been helpful #jodiarias #3tvarias

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 17s18 seconds ago
Geffner's answers are each an elaborately-spun web. #jodiarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 43s43 seconds ago
Juan is pacing back and forth likes he's ready to pounce. Wait for it. #JodiArias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 19s20 seconds ago
Juan is attacking Geffner about laughing and smiling yesterday. #JodiArias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 20s21 seconds ago
Martinez takes Geffner to task for calling DeMarte asinine. Geffner laughs when he says her remarks were asinine.

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 28s29 seconds ago
Now Martinez why Geffner laughs as he testifies. Geffner is pissed. #jodiarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 26s27 seconds agoView translation
Juan also attacking Geffner for calling DeMarte names. #JodiArias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 33s34 seconds ago
Martinez asks Geffner, "Is there something funny?" Geffner says it's the absurdity and not that there's anything funny about the case.

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 28s29 seconds ago
Geffner has chuckled and smiled throughout his testimony. Seems part of his personality. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 27s27 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Juan- if this was minor why did you tell jury about itGeffner- I was asked a question. #jodiarias #3tvarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 10s10 seconds ago
Martinez, "If you didn't know the time, how did you know if you were smiling or laughing?" yesterday at 10:06.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 35s35 seconds ago
Geffner doesn't know if he was smiling at 10:06. #JodiArias

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 30s31 seconds ago
Martinez absurdly asks if Geffner knew whether he was laughing or smiling at 10:06 AM yesterday. Smiling as he answers question. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 56s56 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
G- There is a difference between action and though. It's a detail and not that important. The choking and passing out was more important

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 30s30 seconds ago
Geffner remembers smiling at times thinking how absurd some of the testimony was. #JodiArias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 45s45 seconds ago
Martinez to Geffner re: validity scales: "Do you remember laughing then?"

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 46s46 seconds ago
As if reading your minds, Juan wants to know why Geff laughs & smiles throughout testimony. #JodiArias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 36s36 seconds ago
Martinez says Geffner was ingratiating himself to the jury.

Juan, "Why did you keep moving over to juror #1 when you were talking?" Sidebar! #JodiArias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 22s22 seconds ago
Martinez then asks if there was something wrong with Geffner's microphone yesterday. "Then why were you moving over to juror number one?

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 15s15 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
But you said this is why DeMarte was asinine?Geffner- No..what she said was asinine not her #jodiarias #3tvarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 33s33 seconds ago
Objection. Sidebar.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 27s28 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Juan- Is something funny to you?Geffner- No (as he laughs) Nothing is funny here but some comments were absurd and I smiled #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 34s35 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Juan- You laughed in regards to DeMarte "practicing" DeMarte- Well I apologize, I think I was smiling #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 33s34 seconds ago
Juan asks "Why did you keep moving over to juror #1 when you were talking?" #FLIRTALERT #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 31s32 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Juan- You laughed regading the validity scalesGeff- I don't remember #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 31s32 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Juan- Maybe this is a technique to sway the juryObjection and stricken#jodiarias #3tvarias

Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv 26s26 seconds ago
Martinez grilling Geffner about "laughing & smiling"during testimony-Geff says he was responding to absurdity of Demarte's comments#3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 38s38 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Juan- Was your mic broken yesterday? Why were you leaned into juror #1? Objection sidebar #jodiarias #3tvarias

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 18s18 seconds ago
Sidebar #8 as Martinez accuses Geffner of leaning over towards juror #1 as he answers questions. #jodiarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 41s42 seconds ago
Juan asks Geffner if he remembers moving his chair to the right when talking. Geffner says yes. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 50s51 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Court sustains objection to last question over Juror #1#jodiarias #3tvarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 37s38 seconds ago
Jury is to disregard the remark Stephens says. Martinez comes right back and asks Geffner if he is aware he was moving to the right.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 36s36 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Juan- You kept moving your chair way over to the right, correct?Geffner- Yes but I can tell you why Juans moves on #jodiarias #3tvarias

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 6s7 seconds ago
Martinez's prosecutorial strategy: never use a flyswatter to kill a fly when you've got a hammer. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 26s27 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Juan says Geffner made changes to Daps after he got DeMartes notes...Geffner says well I did after speaking to you #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 5s6 seconds ago
I wonder if Juror # 1 feels violated. It's like your Mom dragged you to a Neil Diamond concert & Neil wants to pull YOU on stage. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 15s15 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Juan- You said the second test was you just getting a flavor of what Jodi was thinking Geffner-Yes #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 4s5 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Juan- So aren't there admin guidelines for doing this test?Geff- Yes #jodiarias #3tvarias Juan gives Geff the guidelines to review

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 46s46 seconds ago
Another sidebar. This is #9. Keeping track for everyone. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 30s30 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Juan moves to admit guidelines and Willmott wants an approach #jodiarias #3tvarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 35s36 seconds ago
Exhibit 958 is admitted. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 29s30 seconds ago
Geff says there are admin guidelines for tests, yes. Juan hands Geff the guidelines to look over. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 16s17 seconds ago
Willmott took issue with them being admitted but judge sided with Juan. So this should be interesting. #JodiArias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 29s30 seconds ago
More test questions being displayed. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 12s12 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Juan- Guideline tells you what you should do, even in the event of mistakes. #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 47s47 seconds ago
Can we sidebar to discuss the amount of sidebars? #JodiArias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 40s41 seconds ago
Martinez showing answer sheet to a test Geffner administered twice; he had forgotten to bring a second answer sheet and wrote in the margins

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 38s39 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
The test asks for one experience not more than one as Geffner had noted #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 39s40 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Geffner says he didn't have a second answer sheet and he had to note down her upsetting experience himself #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 18s19 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Juan says but you knew you were giving a second test?Geffner- Well we didn't have it #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 7s8 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Juan- You could have had her write it down but you chose to do it..she could have wrote it down on a separate piece of paper. #jodiarias

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 40s40 seconds ago
No additional sheet present during testing so Geff wrote down #JodiArias' traumatic stories himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
internationalsleuth