Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheryl Evans ‏@photoevans 51s52 seconds ago
Lonnie Dworkin, computer forensics expert, testifies during the #JodiArias retrial Thursday.

B9qloN9CEAAzEwu.jpg

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 34s34 seconds ago
We are still in an extended sizzle as counsel go over the question from the jury. #JodiArias

Bunch of tweets by CourtChatter with the text images.........not going to retweet them.

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 35s36 seconds ago
#JodiArias court sidebar to review juror question

Cheryl Evans ‏@photoevans 2m2 minutes ago
#JodiArias stands for the jury during her retrial.

B9qmLyGCcAAGCcb.jpg

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 32s32 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Judge asks if there are any other questions....that one didn't get asked Juan rests his case #jodiarias #3tvarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 51s52 seconds ago
State rests! #JodiArias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 47s48 seconds ago
Judge tells Dworkin to step down. State rests. Question is not heard. Judge adjourns until Wed at 9:30 #JodiArias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 30s31 seconds ago
Judge says the case will last at least through the 26th of Feb. #JodiArias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 57s58 seconds ago
The question is not asked. Martinez asks, "May I rest?" She asks him to wait until the witness steps down. We are done until Wednesday.

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 1m1 minute ago
State rests. No court until next Weds. 930 AM. Judge says trial will last at least through Feb. 25-26. #jodiarias #fox10phoenix

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 56s57 seconds ago
Stephens says the #jodiarias trial will last until Feb. 25-26.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 54s55 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Court is in recess until Wednesday the 18thCase will go till Feb. 25th/26th #jodiarias #3tvarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 26s27 seconds ago
Jurors asked to return February 18th and are asked to clear schedules until February 26. #JodiArias

Thanks for the tweets Bernina...my fingers are too sore to keep refreshing the page for my thanks button to reappear. But just wanted to let you know that you are appreciated my friend.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 21s21 seconds ago
Now it's all coming together. We don't really know if #TravisAlexander really sent all those text messages to #JodiArias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 11s12 seconds ago
The plot thickens. I didn't know text messages could be copied, paste or sent from a computer. #JodiArias
------------------------

I couldn't understand why JM called Mr. Dworkin to testify, but I think JM , sort of ?, told the jury that the *advertiser censored* on TA computer may have got there by someone else ( missy:jail: wrote the texts to herself???) :thinking:

Is that what anyone else thought?
---------

Thanks for the tweets Bernina :loveyou:

I can't believe we have to wait 6 days until trial starts again. :sheesh:

I wonder if jury still remembers this is a murderer trial~~not a *advertiser censored* trial. *advertiser censored* is legal (unless minor) ~~ andy more than likely some have viewed it. This trial andcall the smoke and mirrors make no sense to me.
Real housewives make more sense ( don't judge ;) )

I agree with you, Y/N.... today was meant to show that those texts could have come from "a sneaky, lying someone"

After another week delay, we have at least two more weeks for .... what? two witnesses?

OT.

Dmacky, do you know what is going on with the Erin Corwin case? Will there be a trial soon? I pray for that sweet girl every single day.

Thanks! :seeya:

I am watching HLN right now. The Hernandez trial is on live. It is a new show with Joey Jackson and called The Daily Share and will be on M-F from 3p 5p EST. Maybe it is not the live trial, I can't tell, but Joey breaks in and shows jurors visiting the crime scene. Really interesting.

Edited to add. . . .OK it is a review and discussion of court and testimony. HLN finally took the darn Forensic files off for this part of the day. Just like old times because I always enjoyed Joey Jackson, he was my most fave of all the lawyers who discuss cases.

I agree with you, Y/N.... today was meant to show that those texts could have come from "a sneaky, lying someone"

After another week delay, we have at least two more weeks for .... what? two witnesses?

And what new info can those witnesses say that hasn't been said 50 different ways. Same op same ll garbage in garbage out

Hey everyone

Sorry I wasn't here to help with the tweets. :scared:

I was in Texas this AM- then Boston- then Texas again in the afternoon, and back to Boston tonight. :facepalm:

I've been posting tweets on the Amer Sniper thread and the Boston Bombing thread today.

I didn't know you didn't have coverage for the tweets or I would have dropped those trials for a while and post tweets here (always this trial first for me).

I still don't have phone service. :(

Next time this happens, someone please PM me and I'll see it wherever I'm posting tweets and I'll acomearunning to my favorite place in the whole world. :)

You survived without me anyway- so that's good.

Thanks for the tweets Rhozwen- you did good- and Bernina (sorry about your heathen foot :facepalm:)

1st bold - at first I thought you were flying back and forth from Texas to Boston and back... :laughing:

2nd bold - at least you won't get interrupted in your reading of Websleuths! :online:

Every time they mention chorn even their own experts didn't find any. I looked up ones mentioned by JW today and there's not a child or tween in sight.

I looked this up so youse don't have to...and now I have a bottle of wine to get over it.

since I don't drink wine - I'll have one of these
coke-smiley.gif

:loveyou: So good to see you here tonight, Y/N! You had us thinking you were snowed in and the Internet went Pftttt. Woowee, just glad to know it wasn't either of those. Hope your other trials today were more exciting than this one.

Skipped some posts to say hello, so back to the ones I missed now. ((((YESorNO))))

Yes, we missed you here yesterday YESorNO! Glad you are back with us!!
clover-girl-smiley.gif

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 26s27 seconds ago
It sounds like he is talking about having an armed deputy in the courthouse at all times. #JodiArias

Must have an armed deputy to protect Cha Cha from any singing :giggle:

laugh3-smiley.gif
good one Dmacky!!

Now it's all coming together. We don't really know if #TravisAlexander really sent all those text messages to #JodiArias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 11s12 seconds ago
The plot thickens. I didn't know text messages could be copied, paste or sent from a computer. #JodiArias
------------------------

I couldn't understand why JM called Mr. Dworkin to testify, but I think JM , sort of ?, told the jury that the *advertiser censored* on TA computer may have got there by someone else ( missy:jail: wrote the texts to herself???) :thinking:

Is that what anyone else thought?
---------

Thanks for the tweets Bernina :loveyou:

I can't believe we have to wait 6 days until trial starts again. :sheesh:

bold red - I too think that Missy :jail: pretended to be Travis on this text message and probably more of them!! :gaah:

Well, at least I'm a little glad we have 6 days off, as I'm going to go to ancestry dot com, as I'm doing a Family tree for my Huz - it gives me time to do this for free!! :pcguru:

:peace:

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 23s23 seconds ago
#JuanMartinez asks computer expert about spybot search -- #JodiArias atty Jennifer Wilmott objects -- sidebar #abc15

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 33s34 seconds ago
I see a lot of CAPS from you guys this morning. Is everyone getting a little tired of the antics of the defense? #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 13s14 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Juan wants Dworkin to explain to jury how Spybot works #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 9s10 seconds ago
Dworkin continues to describe how Spybot works. No longer sizzlin' #JodiArias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 7s7 seconds ago
More talk of Spybot. I've learned more about computers than I care to know. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 52s53 seconds ago
Spybot is like being inoculated against a virus explains Dworkin. #JodiArias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 1m1 minute ago
Dworkin says Spybot installs a list of default sites to look out for. It creates zones in the registry's database. "Like an innoculation."

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 1m1 minute ago
#JuanMartinez:How does spybot work?Dworkin: It installs list of websites that r restricted & prevents hijacking #abc15 #JodiArias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 58s58 seconds ago
Spybot protects from gambling, *advertiser censored*, dating, all sorts of websites. #JodiArias

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 30s30 seconds ago
Computer Expert Dworkin compares spybot to being immunized. #JodiArias #TravisAlexander #abc15

I liked this witness from the 1st trial. Only DT witness with a brain in his head.

Juan is not doing rebuttal right now. He is presenting the State's case on mitigation issues. Next up is the defense rebuttal case. JSS has no authority to deny that option. If there is any surrebuttal in this phase it will be Juan asking for it, not the defense. It's confusing because Juan presented some evidence before this phase really got started, to get the jury caught up on the premeditation and cruelty issues.

From AZ Lawyer http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-of-Jodi-Arias-Day-34&p=11484600#post11484600 thread day 34, post #1354

Now, for the sake of argument, what if like everything else IT, this long winded, multi texted message WAS from a computer, say like CMJA logged into TA's FB, MS accounts and texted a message from that account?

EVERYTHING has a path on the computer or cell phones (or whatever they're called now days). Images have coded GPS in their pixels as to where the pic was taken (time, date, and all that).
I would imagine the "Texts" were coded to the IP address source that they came from. If it didn't come from TA's IP addy or his phone..............then where did it come from?
And we KNOW that CMJA destroyed her laptop. There has to be a way for techs to know what her IP addy (source)was before it was destroyed just from emails to TA's computer from her.

You can do this to any email message, right click the header (not the actual email)

options.jpg

and it will give you "properties" at the bottom, click it and you get this:

properties.jpg

Then click the message source option at the bottom:

message source.jpg

This email came from Evie using her cell phone.........and all of her phone's identifiers.

This is simple computer stuff you learn back in the 1990's to identify spam or malicious contents. I imagine techs can do the exact same things with texts on phones.

PSS: I still don't know why no one has analyzed the "properties" of DB's junk pic.........that's a slam/dunk, if it doesn't go back to DB's phone, it would go back to CMJA's laptop or phone (probably why she "lost" it the first time around.

Attachments

• properties.jpg
    properties.jpg
    193.7 KB · Views: 20
  • message source.jpg
    message source.jpg
    153.6 KB · Views: 21
Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 24s24 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Juan asks if this is a text message or something else . Lonnie says as far as he can tell it's a textJuan is done & Wlmt is up #jodiarias

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 44s44 seconds ago
#JuanMartinez wraps up w/text mesgs on #JodiArias phone about a photo shoot being the "best time of your life" & ex talk recording. #abc15

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 30s30 seconds ago
Willmott shows the same messages about "animalistic sex," showing, as Martinez did, without commenting on content. But it is there to read.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 34s35 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Lonnie says it looks like Travis has sent this because his name is at the top of the message #jodiarias #3tvarias

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 32s32 seconds ago
#JodiArias atty Jennifer Wilmott now questioning Computer Expert Lonnie Dworkin over same message regarding "animalistic sex" #abc15

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 7s8 seconds ago
Lonnie is talking about text messages on #JodiArias phone allegedly sent from #TravisAlexander's phone.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 15s16 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Lonnie says the break up of these messages is odd...this could b sent from a computer or copy & pasted from a computer #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 11s12 seconds ago
Dworkin is going over possible reasons why the messages could be broken up into parts and received at different times. #JodiArias

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 38s39 seconds ago
#JodiArias message talks about rejoicing in being a -- well word meaning promiscuous woman-- #abc15

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 36s37 seconds ago
Dworkin and Willmott discuss whether time gap in texts means anything or if it could have been cut off by character limits per text.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 59s59 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Willmott says if it's a long message it can be broken up like this #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 35s36 seconds ago
Due to the breakup of the words Dworkin thinks its a reasonable conclusion to say these were all part of one conversation #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 32s33 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Willmott asks if this seems like one long conversationDworkin says yes from what he is reading it goes together #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 12s12 seconds ago
Willmott shifts to Encase version 6 now, the tool he used on the HD. Dworkin says it was probably 6. #JodiArias

I just remembered something while reading this. Back in those days if my daughter sent me a text I would answer her via Facebook and send it to her phone as I never had any credit.

CMJA had Travis' Facebook password....and we have a winner! Juan is soooo good!

I just remembered something while reading this. Back in those days if my daughter sent me a text I would answer her via Facebook and send it to her phone as I never had any credit.

CMJA had Travis' Facebook password....and we have a winner! Juan is soooo good!

Brilliant minds think alike! (ok, I'll pass on the brilliant part, call me just slightly computer literate!)

I'm happy Joey J. is back on HLN and there will be some coverage of trials!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89