SIDEBAR #43 - Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 45s45 seconds ago
The ruling from the court did leave open the option that the public and media can be moved to overflow room and we may only get audio...

Jarrett Seltzer ‏@JarrettSeltzer 1m1 minute ago
The sizzle stopped - everyone perks up #jodiarias

Jarrett Seltzer ‏@JarrettSeltzer 40s41 seconds ago
amazing how everyones heart stops when we feel like something is about to happen #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 26s26 seconds ago
Sidebar is over and judge is off the bench #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jarrett Seltzer ‏@JarrettSeltzer 34s35 seconds ago
judge exits - jodi smiling talking to wilmott #jodiarias

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 48s48 seconds ago
JSS & TA family exits. #jodiarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 46s46 seconds ago
Stephens just left the bench.

Jarrett Seltzer ‏@JarrettSeltzer 34s34 seconds ago
Prosecution is gone - jodi is very smiley when looking back #jodiarias

Jarrett Seltzer ‏@JarrettSeltzer 1m1 minute ago
my understanding is we would be moved to the overflow room but not kicked out

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 1m1 minute ago
They are arguing still at the bench #jodiarias #3tvarias

CBS 5 News ‏@CBS5AZ 1m1 minute agoPhoenix, AZ
Hearing that judge could possibly kick public out while Arias addresses jury. Public would have to watch from viewing room. #jodiarias

If she could do it the first time she can do it again! No special privileges for the murderer!

What I'm "reading" from the various tweets:

The sidebar audio was heard by peeps in the overflow room, CMJA wanted to allocute w/o the presence of the public, JSS, said not going to happen. ( COA ruling does NOT allow for total black out of proceedings but does give JSS the ability to send public into overflow room with audio only.)

The sidebar audio was heard by peeps in the overflow room

Oh dear...I feel another motion for mistrial coming.....

Sidebars aren't required to be hidden are they? Isn't that at the judge's discretion? Might not be happy but can't be mistrial material can it?

Sidebars aren't required to be hidden are they? Isn't that at the judge's discretion? Might not be happy but can't be mistrial material can it?

idk but this judge's discretion has been to keep them hidden...else we would have heard or read about them before now I would think...Just sayin' that Nurmi will grasp at anything to file a motion...LOL

Geevee: congrats on the new GB!!!!!

Chapstick: I found that Carmex or Badger Balm works better for me. (cold, dry, and windy)

*RUMOR*: MDLR "allegedly" heard the 2 dismissed jurors talking about "...let's just fry the b**** already..." according to the J4T (?) FB site. Again, this is unsubstantiated!

After lunch: CMJA's allocution, may be with public/press in courtroom or in overflow room, they WILL have audio and it IS within the COA/SCA ruling.

Tomorrow: Closing arguments.

That's what's out there so far........

Snipped your post Bernina....I am pretty sure that this was a joke by a tweeter and not true.

*RUMOR*: MDLR "allegedly" heard the 2 dismissed jurors talking about "...let's just fry the b**** already..." according to the J4T (?) FB site. Again, this is unsubstantiated!
g.

Snipped your post Bernina....I am pretty sure that this was a joke by a tweeter and not true.

g.

I sure hope so! There was a few tweets along this line and FB sites aren't MSM, lol!

Juror 5 and 12 both excused , Oh no ! :(

ok....Thats enough. Im gonna say it. I think JSS is screwing up this trial again. She doesnt have to kick out every stinking juror just because DT complains about something.

We dont know the story yet but I am betting at least 1 of these jurors did NOT have to go. The judge could have just admonished the juror on whatever it was and make sure the juror can still judge the case fairly.

I think she is one of the causes of all these jurors leaving. She is letting the DT get anything they want.

If we get below 12, it is JSS fault IMO.

Geevee: congrats on the new GB!!!!!

Chapstick: I found that Carmex or Badger Balm works better for me. (cold, dry, and windy)

After lunch: CMJA's allocution, may be with public/press in courtroom or in overflow room, they WILL have audio and it IS within the COA/SCA ruling.

Tomorrow: Closing arguments.

That's what's out there so far........

Thanks Bernina.

OT. Yes, Carmax is one of the few things besides chapstick that actually did help me. I do agree with that. Havent tried the badger balm. LOL sounds like interesting stuff.

FYI:

Jarrett Seltzer
‏@JarrettSeltzer
2m2 minutes ago

On a random note - this court house is beautiful #jodiarias

It IS a beautiful courthouse, the whole legal plaza is really nice! It's not all dark wood paneling and low ceilings, but I'm a bit biased, lol!

Looks like a "plus" with Juror 12 off the jury (death penalty only for serial killers).

Almost 15 minutes before court resumes............wonder what kind of situation we're going to have?

Carmex rules! One in my purse, one in the car, one by my chair, one in the kitchen, and one in my pocket. I should buy stock in the company. :giggle:

Someone needs to wipe that smile off JA face.

She always smiles when jurors get kicked out and things go her way. Wish they would zap her for that.

Thanks Bernina.

OT. Yes, Carmax is one of the few things besides chapstick that actually did help me. I do agree with that. Havent tried the badger balm. LOL sounds like interesting stuff.

Badger balm sounds kind of weird, LOL! There's also "Chicken Poop", I kid you not!

Chicken-Poop.jpg
unicorn-farts-lip-balm.jpg

BADGER_Classic%20LipBalm%20Sticks.jpg

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 32s32 seconds ago
Back in courtroom. It's almost go time. #JodiArias

Jarrett Seltzer ‏@JarrettSeltzer 13s13 seconds ago
We are all back in the courtroom, no jury present, everyone at their desks and judge on the bench. The sounds of typing continue #jodiarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 39s40 seconds ago
Our first sidebar. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 37s38 seconds ago
We are back in session and waiting for jury ....Nurmi wants a sidebar #jodiarias #3tvarias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dirtbag