SIDEBAR #43 - Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We are leaving for the Airport in about 3 hours. I will be here in spirit. Praying for the Alexanders. I look forward to getting caught up upon our return. I'm sure I will be able to catch the verdict on CNN. It's been a pleasure posting with you all thru this looong Trial.

Safe travels trial-watching bud.

Good Morning WS Friends. Just want to say I dug out my blue ribbon Justice for Travis avatar that I used for last trial's verdict watch. Many of us wishing for a just verdict used the same or similar avatar. Our thread became a sea of blue ribbons. Perhaps we can do this again during this trial's verdict watch.

Was checking out the usual "tabs" on my browser that come up when I pull up Chrome and Rock Melt...........It's kinda sad that some people want to turn the attention of this case to something all about them and their opinions......:gaah:

Not referring to anything here on the Sidebar. NOT AT ALL!

All I can say is let's hope Justice is found for Travis and his Family. For everyone else who's used it as a public platform for their own motives, why don't they just STFU.

Rant over..........don't ask me how I REALLY feel.

Thanks all for the well wishes. Yes headed to sunny warm Freeport. Whenever we can get there. Notified our flight was cancelled so looking into getting out on another. Bad weather on the East Coast.

Was checking out the usual "tabs" on my browser that come up when I pull up Chrome and Rock Melt...........It's kinda sad that some people want to turn the attention of this case to something all about them and their opinions......:gaah:

All I can say is let's hope Justice is found for Travis and his Family. For everyone else who's used it as a public platform for their own motives, why don't they just STFU.

I know what you're talking about & I completely agree. I was angry at first, but I realized that those instances show a person's real and true character. Maybe the "unveiling" is a positive thing. I choose to focus on the things that matter instead of the drama. I also wanted to thank everyone in the sidebar thread for the tweets, their insight, and mostly for being so laid back and drama free. You have made seeing this trial through to the end much more bearable. I am looking forward to the end and justice.

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 4s4 seconds ago
Coutroomal region is extra packed today. I have my bag on the seat next to me because I am anti social and dislike all. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 45s45 seconds ago
Just so you all know, this is hwild and not Kinsey. She was out late at TGIFridays reverse happy hour as usual. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 1m1 minute ago
I was having issues with my cameras for tonight, if I can fix it the live video Q&A with Kinsey will happen at 6pm PT. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 28s29 seconds ago
This dude up now is explaining how he has changed his ways in front of Judge Stephens. Sounds like his lawyer wrote it tho #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 30s30 seconds ago
Other cases are going on right now so we are waiting #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 3s4 seconds ago
@kinseyschofield you left your selfie stick under your seat. I will save it for you and you can get it tonight yo.

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 12s13 seconds ago
Heading into #JodiArias courtroom right now. Too hopeful to wish this all ends today? Probably. Here goes....

B-s_IwYUIAEXY-q.jpg

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 26s27 seconds ago
I consider myself a rather quiet and respectful person. Some others in the media section obviously don't. #JodiArias

Jarrett Seltzer ‏@JarrettSeltzer 10s11 seconds ago
The Lovely @BethKaras has arrived, she hasn't broken out any treats yet. @TrialDiariesJ sits right next to her. Stay Strong Jen #jodiarias

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 33s34 seconds ago
Nurmi is here now. Medium gray suit, bright salmon tie like Willmotts top. Did they coordinate last night on phone? Y or N? #JodiArias

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 13s14 seconds ago
I'm going to miss Nurmi's slow loping movement around the courtroom. It's oddly soothing as is his "eeaannnddds". #JodiArias

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 14s15 seconds ago
Juan Martinez just entered #JodiArias courtroom.

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 9s10 seconds ago
Juan is here, seated in front row with TA section. More room is needed for them so they shuffle around. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 20s20 seconds ago
It's awful noisy right now. We need a librarian up in here to take control. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 1m1 minute ago
Juan has arrived in a black suit and yellow tie #JuanTieReport #jodiarias

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 31s32 seconds ago
Donovan just walked in, sweet hair mullet and fluorescent yellow shirt as to not stand out and such. #JodiArias

I would ask, but I'd rather we don't both get banned. I do agree with you.

I would ask, but I'd rather we don't both get banned. I do agree with you.

If I'm correct, you can go to the last couple pages of the retrial day 39 afternoon session thread & get the gist of what happened.

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 26s27 seconds ago
Nurmi sits reclinated and without glasses as he reads a note from a legal pad. Assuming it's codes for free lives on Candy Crush. #JodiArias

Jarrett Seltzer ‏@JarrettSeltzer 1m1 minute ago
Between Juans hair being so close & @WildaboutTrial2 goatee being so close to touch as well, I'm having trouble controlling myself #Texture

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 2m2 minutes ago
Everyone is coughing and sneezing. If I get sick again I will reign down blows on all. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 2m2 minutes ago
@JarrettSeltzer rofl

Bigscreen rolls down. Maria is in dark gray suit, new hairstyle, minimal bling. #JodiArias

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 1m1 minute ago
Nurmi, Willmott DeLaRosa here. No #JodiArias yet.

Flores here, black suit, salmon tie. I see a theme. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 17s18 seconds ago
Nurmi has on a bright pink tie today and he's getting all ready #jodiarias #3tvarias

If I'm correct, you can go to the last couple pages of the retrial day 39 afternoon session thread & get the gist of what happened.

:giggle: Oh, I already know what went on! I was hot last night, but tried hard to keep cool. No paid sites for me, ever, is all I will say.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 11s12 seconds ago
Courtroom is very full today #jodiarias #3tvarias

Staple lady is using 3 n 1 oil on the swingline. It's about to get real folks. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 17s17 seconds ago
Nurmi and Willmott up front whisperin' and playing with evidence and such. #JodiArias

Jarrett Seltzer ‏@JarrettSeltzer 41s42 seconds ago
Nurmi and Wilmott by the evidence, Juan sits at his desk with flores, Maria at her desk, no jodi or judge #JodiArias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 46s46 seconds ago
#TravisAlexander's family in court wearing blue ribbonns. Fronnt two rows full.

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 21s21 seconds ago
Willmott discussing things with Flores and Juan now. Maria is stackin papers. Nurmi preparing at lecternal region. #JodiArias

Jarrett Seltzer ‏@JarrettSeltzer 29s29 seconds ago
Nurmi pours a cup of water #JodiArias

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 9s9 seconds ago
Willmott has something in a ziplock bag, she and Nurmi are showing it to Juan and Flores. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 17s17 seconds ago
Spectators are now let in, all anxious to be seated and cause disturbances as usual. #JodiArias

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 12s12 seconds ago
#JodiaArias is here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members