SIDEBAR #45 - Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, Yes/No. that worked. Seems the justice4T page is not pleased about having to pay. They are starting a campaign to ask those paid sites to air the entire trial free. If they won't J4T may purchas their own copy for us. I think that is how it reads.

https://www.facebook.com/Justice4Travis/posts/792835200792624

I understand it will probably cost a lot to purchase copies. I just can't drag this out over several months with a monthly fee.

Where the heck is Daisymae, gcharlie , Zuri and Ricki???

The only good thing about the killer is meeting you wonderful folks.

This is what gets me when people say that the smirk will be wiped off CMJA's face once she goes to prison. She's been in jail for nearly seven years now (two in solitary) and she's still smirking away.

BBM Maybe no one has had the opportunity to slap the smirk off of her face. If she gets LWOP, I"m sure someone will do it for us when she gets in the general population with her superior attitude.
I'm sure she will step on someones toes eventually. There are a lot of queen bees in prison and I don't think they'll want to give up their crown to her.

And if she gets the DP- well she'll have plenty of time to wipe that smirk off of her own face once she realizes that's she's toast.

Hello Sidebar....LOL

I posted this on the Verdict thread but wanted to share it here because I know how us "sidebar folks" love our video clips, and I thought of this song yesterday and it fits so well with what is going on in this trial.

From one of my all time favorite bands RUSH in their "Freewill" song....

"If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkUOtLwjvrw

I don't know what happened to gcharlie- she hasn't been on the Sidebar in ages, but Zuri, Ricki, daisymae were here (Zuri and Ricki today). I thought I "saw" daisymae peeking in tonight, too.

Hello Sidebar....LOL

I posted this on the Verdict thread but wanted to share it here because I know how us "sidebar folks" love our video clips, and I thought of this song yesterday and it fits so well with what is going on in this trial.

From one of my all time favorite bands RUSH in their "Freewill" song....

"If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkUOtLwjvrw

Some juror's decision not to decide? But I think they have decided their decision already and won't budge from it and that's their choice,

Good choice of music, tho'. Thanks.

I am here. I am just being quiet tonight. Just want this to be over with.

This is a YTube on how I'm feeling tonight: :(

[video=youtube;ObbHRxvpLJ4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObbHRxvpLJ4[/video]

I've said this on the other thread but I'll say it here...Troy Haden on the first day of deliberations (not the first half day) talked to a guy at Lumley that said she would only get 30 days in solitary because she has already served two years at Sheriff Joe's. I tend to believe that because Marissa DeVault is already in GenPop.

I need to have a splurge watching episodes of Oz. :/

This was a question I posed before. She has been in jail since July 15, 2008, and since her conviction has been in solitary confinement May 8, 2013...usually this means it will go towards time served stuff. She will be out in general population and getting a job real quick just like Marissa DeVault is what I am guessing. JMO.

This was a question I posed before. She has been in jail since July 15, 2008, and since her conviction has been in solitary confinement May 8, 2013...usually this means it will go towards time served stuff. She will be out in general population and getting a job real quick just like Marissa DeVault is what I am guessing. JMO.

Well she already has experience with knives .... she can peel potatoes all day. And experience in not cleaning bathrooms very well.... she needs to learn how to do a better job there. Those are her only options for work detail.

I am here. I am just being quiet tonight. Just want this to be over with.

Don't get too comfy. I read on another site, that, if this kicks back to JSS to decide, then the DT gets to put on a case for LWP...witnesses (no cross) speeches (like from SA or JA herself or some Dr.) I do not know if this true, but if it is, I just can't sit through that. :(

Don't get too comfy. I read on another site, that, if this kicks back to JSS to decide, then the DT gets to put on a case for LWP...witnesses (no cross) speeches (like from SA or JA herself or some Dr.) I do not know if this true, but if it is, I just can't sit through that. :(
Where did you hear this? I don't think it's true...jmo

Where did you hear this? I don't think it's true...jmo

I left a ? for AZL and she doesn't think so either.

But KN has a way of demanding, and getting, things.

I saw Zuri and Ricki over on the Verdict thread. Don't remember seeing Daisymae today. Gosh, I don't remember seeing gcharlie in a while.

Oh nooooooo! I hope that is not true! Scary thought, and I am afraid I would have to walk away. Someone wake me when this is all over. :gaah:

I saw Zuri and Ricki over on the Verdict thread. Don't remember seeing Daisymae today. Gosh, I don't remember seeing gcharlie in a while.

Daisymae has been scolding me tonight, so she's around. :facepalm:

A great HBO special I have been watching. It is a 6 part documentary on Robert Durst.
called

"The Life and Deaths of Robert Durst”

OMG. This guy was a serial murderer IMO. The only thing he actually admitted to was cutting up and disposing of his neighbor but get this....he never admitted to killing him. LOL

IMO, he also personally killed his wife for sure, which started his mess.

Then I think he ordered a contract killing of a lady he knew in California because she knew he killed his wife. That 1 is controversial because that lady also owed a lot of people money, so there is some question whether Durst did it.

Anyway, the 6 different parts have been on HBO the past few nights, so if you can DVR or watch it, it is done really well in true documentary fashion.

The guy is real scary.
Oh, and I forgot to say. He never went to prison for any of it. He has so much money, he hired good lawyers and got off.

Heres an article about the documentary that is showing on HBO

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/07/arts/the-jinx-6-part-hbo-documentary-on-robert-durst.html?_r=0

If I had HBO I would watch that. I despise Robert Durst. I am going to watch The Jinx on YouTube one of these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader