SIDEBAR #45 - Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody know the user name of the poster that does a break down of how many hours of testimony there's been and where I can find it?

Thank you. :)

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 2m2 minutes ago Phoenix, AZ
Jennifer Willmott just walked out of courtroom. #JodiArias

William Pitts retweeted
Michael Ryan ‏@Promike7000 2m2 minutes ago
"@careyanneb: @mrk21000 @william_pitts all #jodiarias trial watchers should open a bar together after this

B_SNl7QVAAEuV2c.jpg

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 5m5 minutes ago
Alexander family members are on the 5 th floor where they have been, across from media. #jodiarias

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 1m1 minute ago
Willmott and MDLR leaving on the elevator #jodiarias
-------------

OMGGGGGG Like watching paint dry :sheesh:

Does anybody know the user name of the poster that does a break down of how many hours of testimony there's been and where I can find it?

I can't remember who, but it is always on the Verdict Retrial thread. sorry

My big male German Shepherd has gone visiting the neighbors or chasing a deer. I live in a big development, but on a small street at the end of the cul de sac. I have an invisible fence, but he is 125 lbs and obviously the shock is not a deterrent. I am so annoyed. He is ignoring my calling for him. He has learned from the best - my children.... :)

Beth Karas ‏@BethKaras 4m4 minutes ago
No news outside the courtroom in #jodiarias. Jurors are still working

tree-swing-smiley.gif

I found it! Last count before closing statements was 142 hours. Samia and Troy on Fox10 were estimating 300 hours of trial.

Justice4Travis ‏@Justice4TravisA 13m13 minutes ago
1.5 hours of deliberations left today. #JodiArias

Thanks. I just searched for it but I must be using the wrong search words. lol

The search never works for me. She usually posts it after the court day is finished, I believe. You might check later this evening, or pop over and post your question on their thread asking who does it.

i was really hoping there would have been an announced verdict by now. It will be interesting to hear what the jurors have to say after the verdict, should they choose to speak to the media.

If you all put your juror hats on, and look at the testimony only in this phase, what would give you pause and prevent you from rendering the DP?

YoN's probably already answered this, but I think it was dog gone cute, or
Daisy something ? I think that's her name?

I have been watching the JA case from afar (Australia). Unfortunately I have very little to add and thank you for all the amazing updates. May there be Justice for this young man.

Oooohhh the shoes, not a good look.

i was really hoping there would have been an announced verdict by now. It will be interesting to hear what the jurors have to say after the verdict, should they choose to speak to the media.

If you all put your juror hats on, and look at the testimony only in this phase, what would give you pause and prevent you from rendering the DP?

Absolutely nothing, and I have given it a lot of thought.

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 4m4 minutes ago
Steven Alexander just went into the vic room off the courtroom. No family has been in there. #jodiarias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 7m7 minutes ago
(chapter one cont'd) SSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

"we are at recess."

It's like a choose your own adventure, except every chapter leads you to a sidebar.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 3m3 minutes ago
no, everyone, i'm not actually writinng a book about this trial.

Dave Erickson ‏@ericksonvision 1m1 minute ago
My highlights from #JodiArias today... Chatting with @courtchatter, she needs a room by the way, chatting with @The13thJurorMD, & #shoefight

My big male German Shepherd has gone visiting the neighbors or chasing a deer. I live in a big development, but on a small street at the end of the cul de sac. I have an invisible fence, but he is 125 lbs and obviously the shock is not a deterrent. I am so annoyed. He is ignoring my calling for him. He has learned from the best - my children.... :)

My Mabel respected the collar ~~but then she was a golden [dd loves and cherish that breed] lol. Even when we took it off she knew her boundaries. My sister had one and her dogs were forever breaking thru it chasing deer

I'm going to check on a few other threads I follow with "breaking news" today. If you need me for tweets, send a PM..... I will watch for it and be back here soon.

Y/N..... if you need to do dinner, let me know! I couldn't find Bernina's phone # listed under "Bernina, ARizona" :thinking:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader