DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cathy ‏@courtchatter 2m2 minutes ago
#jodiarias has not been brought in yet

I just ate 2 KINGSIZE caramello candy bars...and broke my darn tooth! :gaah:

Bummer, I pulled a cap off eating mike & Ike's last month. Dentist gave me the what were you thinking look:). Had not had that candy in years, never again. ;)

ciao

Monica Lindstrom is predicting hung jury.

We have 10 inches of snow or more....Taking my pooch out is very time consuming and hard, then I had to dry her off. She has been out 4 times today! I don't think she gets it all out, because she is literally squatting on top of the snow :giggle:

We have 10 inches of snow or more....Taking my pooch out is very time consuming and hard, then I had to dry her off. She has been out 4 times today! I don't think she gets it all out, because she is literally squatting on top of the snow :giggle:

poor fur baby....we have 8 ins.

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 2m2 minutes ago
#JodiArias Judge off bench ...I guess you can read courts email that verdict will be read at 9:30am as in 9:30am Guam time

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 16s17 seconds ago
Apparently local channels are reporting a 20 min delay (10 mins ago) We, here in the CR get no info. #TravisAlexander

Waiting for alternates to arrive so finishing up some court business.

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 43s44 seconds ago
Judge Stephens takes the bench and announces, we are waiting for the alternate jurors to arrive. WOW, she told us something! #jodiarias

NOW: RT @courtpio: Waiting for alternate jurors to arrive. Verdict is a bit delayed #jodiarias

Flight from Atlanta to NY Laguardia skidded off runway due to ice/snow.. Passengers are being evacuated; no injuries yet released but maybe minor injuries. CNN

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 2m2 minutes ago
#JodiArias Judge off bench ...I guess you can read courts email that verdict will be read at 9:30am Guam time

--------------------

lol

HURRRRRY UPPPPPP!!!!!

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol 1 min1 minute ago
#jodiarias Maria De La Rosa does not look happy - just an observation

Didums......

Just taking this time to thank all those who have tweeted for us. It is much appreciated. ((((((HUGS)))))) :tyou:

Why did they let the jurors leave??? they should have made them sleep there....hahahahaha!!!! just for my own personal satisfaction....

does the murderer have to be in court for the verdict to be read?

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 38s38 seconds ago
@ericksonvision Jodi Arias time is like NFL time

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 55 secs56 seconds ago
Sandy is emotional right now #jodiarias #3tvarias

Looking good.. hopefully :)

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 3m3 minutes ago
Sandy is emotional right now #jodiarias #3tvarias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online