SIDEBAR #45 - Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for all the links for watching live...I think I'm going to opt for following here (in my Woman Cave) and cranking up the TV in the living room; that way I can hear the verdict but I don't have to look at the killer's nasty mug.

Oh gawd! Nancy Freekin Grace is screeching away on HLN. No way am I going there.

I emailed Kensie! I think she is at work?

Oh gawd! Nancy Freekin Grace is screeching away on HLN. No way am I going there.

:laughing:

"TELL US JODY JACKSON AND JINKASAURUS....."

I had to turn it off at that point.....hahahaha

Hey everyone, good morning :) I guess this is it??? God bless Travis God bless Travis' family. I really do hope the verdict is what Travis' family wants.

Thanks for all the links for watching live...I think I'm going to opt for following here (in my Woman Cave) and cranking up the TV in the living room; that way I can hear the verdict but I don't have to look at the killer's nasty mug.

But that's the BEST part jane :giggle:
I have HLN on (muted) and I am taping it. I have fox youtube on, and I am here with my favorite people. What could be any better???

uuuhhhmmmm......they must not realize that the volume is on in the courtroom.....

Hey what happened to getting a verdict alert text? Has anyone else gotten one?

they are going through someone else's case. I think a pre-trial conference..... Case management conference....

THis is the only pic I have liked of miss lying mouth

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 105
Originally Posted by Dmacky View Post

I picked it too...because it's my husbands birthday. He made this happen today
I miss him so much

I am so sorry...((((((hugs))))))

So now we know what that closed court hearing was about late yesterday afternoon. Jury announced to judge, attorneys and defendant that they either had reached a verdict or were hopelessly locked.

Hey what happened to getting a verdict alert text? Has anyone else gotten one?

I got one from BK's site and I was only a member for one month way back when it started.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member