SIDEBAR #45 - Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cathy retweeted
Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 3m3 minutes ago
Outside sections of the courthouse have been blocked off with yellow tape for the media. #jodiarias #VerdictWatch #cnn

B_WG7QeVAAEdwJP.jpg

Hoping HLN will switch over from perky (gag me please) Robin Meade to someone other than her. Just don't care for her voice or her glee or her giggles/laughter

She does think she is "all that" doesn't she ? So far, not a peep about the verdict on HLN.

Woke up to snow which is pretty peaceful. It is still snowing and we have about 5" already here in Northern Delaware.

OMG --- I am so excited to be home! Should have read all posts before my last was written, Glad you are here, Zuri! Thank you for the notice, Y/N!

And Bernina ..... I was going to send a BOLO if you weren't here, "Lady in Air cast out tearing down fences"

Good Morning WS Friends! :love you:
After two years of following this trial daily with many of you, I am so glad to be hear for the final verdict.
Now we know why the police tape in front of courtroom.

Thank you sooo much YoN I would have surely missed it!!!!

OMG --- I am so excited to be home! Should have read all posts before my last was written, Glad you are here, Zuri! Thank you for the notice, Y/N!

And Bernina ..... I was going to send a BOLO if you weren't here, "Lady in Air cast out tearing down fences"

I got burned out on everything.............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove