SIDEBAR #45 - Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A full moon is when the crazies really act crazy. A good day for a DP verdit. In terms of how Jodi would react.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 2m2 minutes ago
Counsel is asked to approach #jodiarias #3tvarias

Katie Conner ‏@KatieJConner 2m2 minutes ago Phoenix, AZ
Judges asks prosecution to approach #JodiArias #abc15

Juan is taking the family to the victim room #jodiarias #3tvarias

Katie Conner ‏@KatieJConner 1m1 minute ago Phoenix, AZ
Sidebar ends and Travis Alexander family stands up and walks out with Juan Martinez #abc15

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 1m1 minute ago
Nurmi and Willmott went in a door that I think leads to Jodi in the back #jodiarias #3tvarias

Well it wouldn't be the first secret this court has had

Agreed, but I'm wondering if juries can impose a final deadline for themselves and let the court know, especially in a high profile trial like this one in which so many logistics come into play. ?

If I comment on a post I just read I would be banned forever.

Would that be like a death penalty verdict from Websleuths ? I try to think in all-Legal terms now due to this trial.

:thinking:

Katie Conner ‏@KatieJConner 2m2 minutes ago Phoenix, AZ
No sign of #JodiArias or her family #abc15

2 jurors have arrived so far but I'm in courtroom so can't see if anymore have showed up #jodiarias #3tvarias

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 1m1 minute ago
Jurors aren't here yet #jodiarias

I think I was right! They reached the verdict yesterday, no?

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 5m5 minutes ago
I made it. Running through town in heels is not my thing #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 5m5 minutes ago
WE HAVE A VERDICT #JODIARIAS #3TVARIAS

Katie Conner retweeted
MC Superior Court ‏@courtpio 6m6 minutes ago
The jury has reached a verdict. It will be read at 9:30am. #jodiarias

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 3m3 minutes ago
Watch the verdict at http://courtchatter.com . Click on the LIVE! Button. #jodiarias

You can watch the verdict live HERE! For #jodiarias Trial LiveStream Links | The Trial Diaries
http://thetrialdiaries.com/trial-livestream-links/ …

Beth Karas ‏@BethKaras 1m1 minute ago
VERDICT in #jodiarias will be read at 9:30 a.m. MT.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 43s44 seconds ago
BREAKING: #JodiArias jury has reached a verdict. To be read at 930am az time. #12news

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 46s47 seconds ago
This has to mean they knew last night. Jurors are still filing in this morning. #jodiarias

Hoping HLN will switch over from perky (gag me please) Robin Meade to someone other than her. Just don't care for her voice or her glee or her giggles/laughter

Please don't throw snowballs at me, but it's bright and sunny here in Florida, and we went - BAM! - right from winter into early summer; in the mid-80s yesterday and the same expected for today.

I'm not gloating because an early warmup means the Gulf and the Atlantic warm up, too, and that feeds .... hurricanes and tropical storms. So we pay the piper from June to the end of November...you never know when the Big Blow is coming for ya!

My sympathies for all those with respiratory distress. I have chronic asthma, so I feel your misery.
:grouphug:

I also have chronic asthma and back of the end Oct I was in the hospital for 6 days with exacerbations and a lung infection. Found out I had COPD. Prayers for all who suffer with this problem.

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 2m2 minutes ago
#JodiArias verdict at 9:30am! Watch streaming at http://TheGoldPatrol.com

en's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 13s13 seconds ago
Have been told even if this is called a verdict-could be a hung jury....So nervous!! Please let it be a solid decision #jodiarias #3tvarias
-------------------------------------------

HLN still not talking about verdict yet :(

I'll bet JSS knew there was a verdict yesterday when she called the Alexanders, the defense team and Jaun into the courtroom and shut out the media. The Alexanders left shortly thereafter.

This judge and her secrecy and drama is just disgusting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak