SIDEBAR #45 - Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the coffee, coffeejunkie!

Good morning, all. I am already feeling tired. How this jury has lasted this long is beyond me. I do hope they are getting along, even if they disagree. It seems they are. Being on a jury for a case like this has to be one of the hardest things they have ever done.

Snowing here again. The winter that is just not ending.

It is snowing here, too. I am so tired of winter. Yesterday it was ice everywhere. They said this is the worst winter in Pa since 80 years ago.

Something will happen today...either deadlock or verdict. It is a full moon tonight.

images

Something will happen today...either deadlock or verdict. It is a full moon tonight.

images

Exactly, full moon means closure, completion. Here is hoping today is the day of completion for this trial and the jury verdict, whatever it may be.

LLAMA BURGERS! Oh, Sedona722, that made me choke on my coffee :cup:...but it sure is a cautionary tale for all ill-tempered llamas out there: No spitting or you'll end up wedged between a sesame seed bun, topped with lettuce, tomato and onion...LOL.

Good morning, Sidebar denizens!
:loveyou:

Please, jurors...come together and deliver Justice for Travis. Bless 'em...they are taking this very seriously, whatever the outcome.

It is snowing here, too. I am so tired of winter. Yesterday it was ice everywhere. They said this is the worst winter in Pa since 80 years ago.

Here too. This weather is making everyone miserable.

Good morning all. Sleeting in redneckville. I am also very congested.

Please let this be the day. If not today, the jurors may take Friday off.
--------------
Hi Kensie, take care of yourself. My copd is acting up, Dr. said from cold weather. I'm on an
antibiotic to prevent pneumonia. I hope they come back today with a verdict. I don't think it
does any good for them to be off three days. I know I'd loose my train of thought.

images
CCR
I see a bad moon Bad Moon Rising
I know the end is coming soon. I hear the voice of rage and ruin, Hope you got your things together, Hope you are quite prepared to die. Looks like were in for nasty weather. One eye is taken for an eye

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5I3Y06L5w0

Hi Sedona , last year was worse in Ohio. I'm tired of it too. My granddaughter wont let
me out! I'm 82 and she's afraid I'll fall.:laughcry:

So this is what the jury has been waiting on...........bad weather !

The more people sitting at home indoors.....the bigger the audience.

Sorta like sweeps week at the courthouse. Cool.

--------------
Hi Kensie, take care of yourself. My copd is acting up, Dr. said from cold weather. I'm on an
antibiotic to prevent pneumonia. I hope they come back today with a verdict. I don't think it
does any good for them to be off three days. I know I'd loose my train of thought.

wow, we are in the same boat as far as the copd. Mine started acting up last week due to weather and then I got sinus infection, so doc put me on antibiotics to..

Hope you feel better soon (hug))

Please don't throw snowballs at me, but it's bright and sunny here in Florida, and we went - BAM! - right from winter into early summer; in the mid-80s yesterday and the same expected for today.

I'm not gloating because an early warmup means the Gulf and the Atlantic warm up, too, and that feeds .... hurricanes and tropical storms. So we pay the piper from June to the end of November...you never know when the Big Blow is coming for ya!

My sympathies for all those with respiratory distress. I have chronic asthma, so I feel your misery.
:grouphug:

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 1h1 hour ago
#JodiArias jury continues to deliberate today at 9:30amAZT

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 36m36 minutes ago
26 hrs. jury deliberations & still no verdict at the #jodiarias trial: waiting for the other shoe to drop #FOX10Phx

8hqfI4W8QPmCc-tl.jpg

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 30m30 minutes ago
@SKrafftFox10 I already have monkeys flying out of my butt. Waiting for other shoe to hit me in head :)

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 17m17 minutes ago
It's lonely here on the 5th floor lol Jury is expected to arrive at 9:30am MST #jodiarias #3tvarias

Katie Conner ‏@KatieJConner 11m11 minutes ago
Day 6 of jury deliberations for #JodiArias sentencing trial. Do you think there will be a decision today? #TravisAlexander #abc15

Hi Sedona , last year was worse in Ohio. I'm tired of it too. My granddaughter wont let
me out! I'm 82 and she's afraid I'll fall.:laughcry:

Nore, you are 82? :fainted:

You would never know it ! I hope I'm as sharp as you are when and if I reach that age!

I :bow: to you "my lady"

Please don't throw snowballs at me, but it's bright and sunny here in Florida, and we went - BAM! - right from winter into early summer; in the mid-80s yesterday and the same expected for today.

I'm not gloating because an early warmup means the Gulf and the Atlantic warm up, too, and that feeds .... hurricanes and tropical storms. So we pay the piper from June to the end of November...you never know when the Big Blow is coming for ya!

My sympathies for all those with respiratory distress. I have chronic asthma, so I feel your misery.
:grouphug:

:snowball::snowball::snowball::snowball::snowball:

:snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake:

:angel:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

LOL... I just realized that when YoN says she's going to Boston, she means the Boston Marathon trial. I actually took it literally, and even asked those if the forum
:laugh: is she lived near there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member