SIDEBAR #45 - Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I guess one could go as far as to say that at the point he killed his first victim, that Ted Bundy "snapped". He just snapped a little younger than CMJA.
That said, I can certainly understand even slight hesitation in putting someone to death. And even though I have been anti-death penalty for the most part, I could vote for it in this case.

ETA: I was wrong, he wasn't younger, he was the same as as CMJA, 27 y/o. Kinda creepy, huh ? :scared:

Bundy made those of in and around lake. Sammamish aware crime exsisted in our neck of the woods. Crazy times

That is very kind of you but I keep refreshing a lot and scrolling so I would not miss it. I just need the charger. Surprising, my work productivity has not lessened at all while trying to keep up. The supervisor does not say anything about the phone use either. They just think it is funny if I am wearing 2 pairs of glasses so I can read tapatalk.

How cool is that ! To learn that I'm not the only one that has to wear two pair of glasses to read fine print ! :happydance:

I know this pain too well. It will be 5 yrs this July I lost my beautiful golden. I plan to have her ashes buried with mine, no matter how cray-cray that sounds.

Not in the slightest I have a British Bulldog called Basil I almost well up with tears everytime I look at time, because I love him so much. I will be doing the same with his ashes.

How cool is that ! To learn that I'm not the only one that has to wear two pair of glasses to read fine print ! :happydance:

I thought I was a weirdo. It truly does look funny especially if I have my sunglasses on my head.

That is very kind of you but I keep refreshing a lot and scrolling so I would not miss it. I just need the charger. Surprising, my work productivity has not lessened at all while trying to keep up. The supervisor does not say anything about the phone use either. They just think it is funny if I am wearing 2 pairs of glasses so I can read tapatalk.

I have extra chargers..... express mail, anyone?

A bit surprised there wasn't a verdict today but much respect goes out to this jury for taking their time. They must be exhausted. Whether they vote DP or not, I will certainly respect their well considered decision.

JMHO

I have extra chargers..... express mail, anyone?

I have a zerolemon 3 day extended battery in my phone with a ravpower 35000 mah battery pack i always carry with me so between the 2 i can go almost 6 days without charging my phone in a wall. I'm one of THOSE people

Out of curiosity, I checked the moon phase when Travis was slaughtered and it was a New Moon. So, tomorrow is a Full Moon. Time for closure in this sordid mess. I am hoping and praying for Justice for the Alexanders and Travis and DP for CMJA. Either way, Life or DP. I just want this to end.

I had to walk away from the computer yesterday, had knots in my stomach, but came back today and those darn knots are back, ugh!

I can't thank Bernina, Yes or No and everyone else posting tweets. I can't remember the others who post, but I appreciate all your efforts.

Most of you express so much better what I am feeling, thinking, so I just lurk mostly. I thank all the posts because either I agree, or it just something sweet and off topic and I enjoy them so much!

Edit for spelling, should take time to proof!

Thank you so much for joining us here Sedona, we appreciate your company and your posts. I know nothing at all about the moon phases and all, but that's very interesting about the new moon and the full moon. Maybe there's something to that. :seeya:

I am so sorry for the loss of your beloved dog. Zuri is 5 and I dread the day...

I'm with you there, Zuri. I am so attached to mine, I don't know how I will handle it. :( I can't let myself think about it at all.

For some reason, her name has been removed from my contact/friend list and I was worried she has been banned because she posted her blog site here or something. I don't understand...

She's still here Zuri, something must have happened. I know that happened to me when I was on facebook. Maybe just send another friend request. :seeya:

OT While We Wait

Did you all know that when your children reach the age of 18, they need to have a legal medical directive? I just found this out from our attorney and this law is due in part to the Terry Schiavo case. Did you all know this?

I had no idea about that Zuri! That's something I have never even thought about. Thanks so much for that info though.

Good morning everyone :seeya:

Hope we get a verdict today. :)

No news articles today (there are a few but, they just say that the jurors are still deliberating
and we all know that :sheesh: )

-------------------------------------------

The Gold Patrol: Sky Hughes Tells All (spreecast):

http://www.spreecast.com/events/the-gold-patrol-sky-hughes-tells-all

--------------------------------

Since I'm a member of The Grumbling Group
tantrum-smiley.gif
, I will grumble away about the weather this AM.
It's snowing again
snoshovelf-smiley.gif
Has this been the worst winter or what. I'm truly sick of it.
weather-snowing-smiley.gif

:(

tumblr_mi37ouH59l1rhyx92o1_500.gif

Link: http://31.media.tumblr.com/e1f6a5c92617e680fc5a502db57fc1f9/tumblr_mi37ouH59l1rhyx92o1_500.gif

Snowing here again. The winter that is just not ending.

My big male German Shepherd has gone visiting the neighbors or chasing a deer. I live in a big development, but on a small street at the end of the cul de sac. I have an invisible fence, but he is 125 lbs and obviously the shock is not a deterrent. I am so annoyed. He is ignoring my calling for him. He has learned from the best - my children.... :)
LOL Gosh he weighs more than I do. GS's are beautiful dogs and very smart! My next door neighbor has a white German Shepherd and he has the meanest bark, but he is as gentle as a lamb once he recognizes your voice. Before we moved, we had an invisible fence. You know those little white flags they put up for you at first? Our pup would yank them out of the ground and run around the yard with the stick part in her mouth. It looked like she was waving the white flag. :smile:
It was so comical to watch her play with her "new toy."

My female German Shepherd, Zuri, is much much smarter and respects the boundary. Our little female Manchester Terrier rescue respects the boundary. Chayton does not and is not the brightest bulb in the shop. Very Omega and imposing looking, which can be a good thing as he is easier to handle than Zuri, who is very Alpha and harder to handle due to her innate drives. He just came in soaking wet as it is raining, getting ready to snow. He is now in time out.

:floorlaugh:

I love German Shepherds. They are beautiful and so smart. We had one when I was a kid. His name was Uriah. Uriah would let the kids sit on him and if he was annoyed he would slap you with his paw. The neighbors all loved him and would give him treats and let him come visit inside their homes. You can't let dogs roam like that anymore.
My daughter has German Shepherd and she loves to cuddle and still tries to sit in my lap, like she did when she was a pup. That does not work to well. since she is as big as me. I love how she tries to wrap her neck around mine. That is how she hugs. Love her.

Anyone here? Can't believe the jury is taking this long.

Anyone here? Can't believe the jury is taking this long.
I hear you. But otoh I'm glad they're taking this long, determined and serious about the responsibility before them. It'll be easier for me to accept their verdict - or not - if they deadlock.

Whatever happens I hope the verdict gives Travis' family some measure of comfort.

JMHO

When my DH and I first got married, he worked at Hershey Abattoir in Hershey, Pa. It was a slaughter house, butcher shop. Well, he used to get deals on meat and one day he brought home 50 pounds of burger. Yep, 50 pounds, I had burger out the wazoo. It was pinker than usual and he told me it was a cow they butchered so I didn't think anything of it.

It took me a year to use it all up. I made chili, spaghetti, meatloaf, sloppy joes and on and on. One evening, I used the last of it to make supper and after our meal, he said to me " is this the last of the "cow burger"?" I told him it was, well then he told me something that almost bowled me over. He asked me if I remembered he told me about the llama at the Hershey Zoo that was real mean and spitting at people and annoying the other llamas. He said, well that was that llama. They brought the llama to the abattoir and they butchered him and all the men shared the meat.

OMG, I was really shocked and then I asked him why he told me it was a cow and he said if I knew it was a llama I would never have used it.

So, I ate a llama for a year and never knew it. Seeing those llamas last week reminded me of this.

Good morning all. Sleeting in redneckville. I am also very congested.

Please let this be the day. If not today, the jurors may take Friday off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member