DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 21m21 minutes ago
jurors coming back from break. look either bored or tired. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 21m21 minutes ago
Jurors are back and the women look as if they could have been crying #jodiarias #3tvarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 19m19 minutes ago Phoenix, AZ
Well, the good news is jurors are still deliberating. Bad news is I'm about to fall asleep.

Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom 2m2 minutes ago
I am thinking there will be nothing today and we will all be back here waiting again tomorrow #JodiArias

Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom 27s27 seconds ago
No one can ever say this jury did not work hard #JodiArias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 18s18 seconds ago
Sidebars and Secrets, Chapter 4: (30 blank pages).

No no no, not you Zuri. Don't want to say too much or I'll get banned. It's a character from Gone With The Wind...

Was I in Gone With the Wind? :laughing: Why Bless You, Linas .... errrr Rhett.

"S" = Spellbound, you know.

Remember they did stay to almost 5pm yesterday!

blue2-smiley.gif

I'm getting slap-happy. Time for a break.. Later, all!

I know this pain too well. It will be 5 yrs this July I lost my beautiful golden. I plan to have her ashes buried with mine, no matter how cray-cray that sounds.

Not crazy at all. I plan on having all their ashes, if I outlive them, the Blue Ribbon from the Devon Horse Show that my filly won, and the halter or ashes of my heart horse buried with me. It isn't exactly legal, but who really cares.

Sedona, you are always saying nice things! You do a god job expressing yourself here. Feel free to speak up more.

Thanks Spellbound, I honestly feel shy most of the time, but it is so comfortable in here that my fear of public speaking overrides my desire to express myself. Been that way all my life

No no no, not you Zuri. Don't want to say too much or I'll get banned. It's a character from Gone With The Wind...

-----------
Hi LinasK , I am right and didn't even read the post! am I psychic or what!!! :laughcry:

I know this pain too well. It will be 5 yrs this July I lost my beautiful golden. I plan to have her ashes buried with mine, no matter how cray-cray that sounds.

Don't sound crazy at all, I cried longer and harder for her than when certain family members passed. To this day I listen to hear her paw at the back door to come into the house. :). So grateful for memories. :):):)

ciao

Not crazy at all. I plan on having all their ashes, if I outlive them, the Blue Ribbon from the Devon Horse Show that my filly won, and the halter or ashes of my heart horse buried with me. It isn't exactly legal, but who really cares.

Awwww I love that. I already asked the funeral home about this when we were having my dad's funeral. They said this request is not so unusual at all and to just have instructions written out so someone can take care of it.

As for the evil cat in my avatar (heh), we'll see, jury is still out ... She loved my golden too though, was very bonded to her.

images

Link: https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/...TdULOT0emBGR4AKYOg9IWhF2p5I5_xFjAMRasN0EqzMHA
-------------------------------------------------------

Jodi Arias Updates @JodiAnnArias · 59m 59 minutes ago
I wonder if the jury knows that if they hang, there won't be a retrial. #JodiArias

Jodi Arias Updates @JodiAnnArias · 58m 58 minutes ago
Wish they would just agree 2 disagree & call it a day so everyone can go home. #JodiArias

While we're sitting around picking lint out of our navels, it's times like these when I long for some more Llama Drama.

hA1478F6E

P.S. No disrespect for the criminal process intended; it's how I deal with stress...being silly.

Well a side note the white llama is from Bellingham Washington ~~cant give all the credit to Arizona

Don't sound crazy at all, I cried longer and harder for her than when certain family members passed. To this day I listen to hear her paw at the back door to come into the house. :). So grateful for memories. :):):)

ciao

Me too. It was harder losing my golden than my dad. Dad was 87, had Alzheimer's and bad health and was 'done.' My golden though... I cried for probably the whole first year. It was awful, like my heart had been ripped out.

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 2m2 minutes ago
Expecting to hear something from this jury one way or the other since its 430. #jodiarias

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 1m1 minute ago
Jury going home for the day. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 2m2 minutes ago
Word is they are done for day #jodiarias #3tvarias

Geez, back at it tomorrow. So sorry for the Alexanders. #jodiarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 2m2 minutes ago
Another day in #jodiarias without a verdict.

Nicole Goodman Esq ‏@msesquirette 2m2 minutes ago
Forehead smack! Glad they are working so hard but in the meantime the rest of us have no fingernails left #JodiArias

MC Superior Court ‏@courtpio 2m2 minutes ago
The jury has left for the day and will resume deliberations on Thursday March 5th.

It's good news this jury went all day today after being charged yesterday. It means they are still willing to work hard. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 26s26 seconds ago
26 1/2 hours of deliberations so far. I'm waiting to see the jurors leave #jodiarias #3tvarias

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 47s47 seconds ago
We are done for the day. Jury will leave shortly. #JodiArias no decision today.

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 5m5 minutes ago
Just heard "Done for the day." #jodiarias

-----------------------

10885195_344587662401483_6866924413531501704_n.png

Link:
https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd...._=1432274139_4a95f440b25dd5be63d8d4f1be83001b

OT: If any of you have KCL on your contact/friend list, would you check it and see if her name is still there?

Well, goodnight Webfriends. Wish we could be doing The Wave, watching Arias being carted off to Perryville. Tomorrow?? Hoping.

:jail::seeya::seeya::seeya::seeya::seeya:

The jury is willing to work this through. I'm giving them credit for that. Tomorrow is another day.

OT: If any of you have KCL on your contact/friend list, would you check it and see if her name is still there?

I think I have her in twitter. shall I check?

http://www.azleg.state.az.us/const/2/2_1.htm

2.1. Victims' bill of rights

Section 2.1. (A) To preserve and protect victims' rights to justice and due process, a victim of crime has a right:
1. To be treated with fairness, respect, and dignity, and to be free from intimidation, harassment, or abuse, throughout the criminal justice process.
2. To be informed, upon request, when the accused or convicted person is released from custody or has escaped.
3. To be present at and, upon request, to be informed of all criminal proceedings where the defendant has the right to be present.
4. To be heard at any proceeding involving a post-arrest release decision, a negotiated plea, and sentencing.
5. To refuse an interview, deposition, or other discovery request by the defendant, the defendant's attorney, or other person acting on behalf of the defendant.
6. To confer with the prosecution, after the crime against the victim has been charged, before trial or before any disposition of the case and to be informed of the disposition.
7. To read pre-sentence reports relating to the crime against the victim when they are available to the defendant.
8. To receive prompt restitution from the person or persons convicted of the criminal conduct that caused the victim's loss or injury.
9. To be heard at any proceeding when any post-conviction release from confinement is being considered.
10. To a speedy trial or disposition and prompt and final conclusion of the case after the conviction and sentence.
11. To have all rules governing criminal procedure and the admissibility of evidence in all criminal proceedings protect victims' rights and to have these rules be subject to amendment or repeal by the legislature to ensure the protection of these rights.
12. To be informed of victims' constitutional rights.
(B) A victim's exercise of any right granted by this section shall not be grounds for dismissing any criminal proceeding or setting aside any conviction or sentence.
(C) "Victim" means a person against whom the criminal offense has been committed or, if the person is killed or incapacitated, the person's spouse, parent, child or other lawful representative, except if the person is in custody for an offense or is the accused.
(D) The legislature, or the people by initiative or referendum, have the authority to enact substantive and procedural laws to define, implement, preserve and protect the rights guaranteed to victims by this section, including the authority to extend any of these rights to juvenile proceedings.
(E) The enumeration in the constitution of certain rights for victims shall not be construed to deny or disparage others granted by the legislature or retained by victims.

http://www.esia.net/victims_rights_in_arizona.htm (excerpts)

Victims' Rights During Court Proceedings
During the court proceedings you have the right:
To be present in the courtroom whenever the defendant has the right to be there, including trial;
To be accompanied to any judicial proceeding by a relative or other supportive person unless that person is also a witness;
To make a statement to the court at a proceeding in which the court considers the post-arrest release of the defendant, a change of plea, and at the sentencing;
*To have the court provide appropriate safeguards to minimize any contact that might occur between yourself and the defendant or the defendant's family or friends;*
Not to testify regarding your address, telephone numbers, place of employment or other locating information unless you consent or the court orders disclosure on finding that a compelling need for the information exists;
To ask the prosecutor to have the court reconsider the defendant's release from pre-trail custody. If the prosecutor decides not to do this, the prosecutor will inform you of that decision and of your rights to petition to the court to have the defendant's release revoked based upon your notarized statement that harassment, threats, physical violence or intimidation against you or your immediate family has occurred by the defendant or on behalf of the defendant;
To have the court, prosecutor and law enforcement officials take appropriate action to ensure a speedy trial.
You may exercise your right to be heard in the form of an oral statement or it may be written, audio taped or video taped.
You have the right to be present at all criminal proceedings in which the defendant has a right to be present. However, you do not need to attend court proceedings unless you receive a subpoena, are court ordered, or have been asked to attend by the Deputy Attorney. If you choose to attend the proceedings, check in with the Judge's secretary and/or the Deputy County Attorney so that the court and the prosecutor know that you are present.
The prosecutor may assist you in exercising your rights at any judicial proceeding, upon your request. However, if there is a conflict between you and the County Attorney's Office, you may hire your own attorney to assist you in exercising your rights as a victim. The prosecutor can provide you with referrals to legal assistance agencies.

Victims' Rights During Sentencing
After the defendant has entered a guilty or no contest pleas or has been found guilty at trial of a felony offense, a pre-sentence investigation is conducted. You have the right to provide the Pre-Sentence Investigator with information regarding the emotional, physical and financial impact the crime has had on you and to state your sentencing recommendations. You also have the right:
To read the pre-sentence report when it is available to the defendant and, upon request, to have the County Attorney's Office provide you with a copy of the pre-sentence report, (this does not include the defendant's criminal history);
To present evidence, information and opinions that concerns the crime, the defendant, and the sentence to the Judge at the time of sentencing; and to have the court order the defendant to pay restitution for your economic losses directly related to the crime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia