SIDEBAR #45 - Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So the lone holdout personalized the decision and did not look at the facts?

Kiefer is strangely quiet this time around...

Troy Hayden just reported that CMJA said she was sorry for the verdict, that some people didn't like it. Mainly the Alexanders. What a .
Yeah sorry that's some didn't like it.. Hey Jodi, that was ME!!!!

Facebook on holdout juror said she likes the secret and the law of attraction. Not kidding! Just texted to me from a poster.

Wth does that mean?

Could she have said that or could someone have posted to her FB page? I don't do FB.

Haven't been here since last trial as it was easier to converse when being able to watch but had to come in to also post my utterly deflated feeling over the latest jury decision. Not even angry, just feeling blah.

Frankly, I'm going to assume that sentencing a pretty young woman is something even death qualified jurors just won't do. That lesson should have been obvious from the first jury so why even bother. LWOP - guess I will have to accept; she won't be as newsworthy if not on death row so maybe that's a good thing. The worst thing for that psychopath is having people forget her and let her rot in jail. She'd be milking every minute if sentenced to death with that ego. Perhaps there is a blessing in disguise here that we just can't see yet (hoping)

Nice "seeing" everyone.

Not going to rot in jail.
she will play the system.
she is crazy.
will only meet judgment when her life ends.

I have to leave but I'm hearing on the live stream talk about the 11 to 1 verdict. They are set up right now to talk to the jury soon. It will only be audio. Guess I'm going to miss that too. *sigh*
BBL to catch up!
Hugs All around!

What a sham. Evil Arias struggled to conceal a smile. Decades in prison will remove her smirk. She is still a convicted murderer. She is guilty of murdering in cold blood. Travis' loved ones and supporters are free to live life outside a cell. We have sun on our skin, fresh air, travel, freedom. I hope, in time, Travis' family and friends have softer days and reconnect the pieces that can be be healed. As angry as I am - I'm also proud of supporting the dignified family and friends of Travis. I'm proud of Detective Flores and Juan Martinez. In the face of wickedness they all stood firm. A stealth juror or two determined not to give the death penalty, regardless of a lack of mitigating factors could not have been countered.

Have a "foot" appointment, I'm outta her!
:seeya:

oops.. Fox 10 getting ready to talk to Jury right now. Live streaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KimberlyJane523