SIDEBAR #45 - Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. Just wow.

yeah, this just makes it worse

11-1 and the lone juror clearly had bias.
These jurors sound tortured this happened, if only one of the alternates managed to get on.....

One of the jurors stated they were angry b/c they didn't feel she deliberated with them and a show of hands obviously reflected they were angry with this juror.

I reiterate the quote

Wow. Just wow.

My heart breaks for the Alexander family, Juan, Det. Flores and the 11 jurors who fought so hard for the death penalty. After hearing from the jurors I firmly believe that 1 juror went into the trial knowing she couldn't give death. Even though it isn't the verdict most of us wanted I feel better knowing that only 1 person didn't believe her crime didn't deserve death. I am so glad the jurors did not buy into the defense bs . MOO but I cant wait for Jodi to rot in her cage.

Too bad JM can't do something about having a stealth juror (who watched that movie when she wasn't suppose to or maybe didn't tell anyone?) on the jury and the non-verdict.

One woman with an agenda. Juan was so close. 11 to 1. Hollow result for Defence Team. I'm heartbroken and heartened listening to the jurors, particularly the lady who lost her mother. Arias slipped out by a hair's breadth. I feel like I despise the juror who left Arias' family heartbroken. Another dumbo lets a vicious murderer smirk t us all. The last laugh will be ours. Arias will get justice in jail, eventually.

They only wanted one :(

So JSS contributed directly to this hung jury as well as indirectly in all of her pro-defense rulings...

I really think that the law needs to change that if everybody but one person can agree on a verdict, that it should be the verdict...ONE HOLD-OUT shouldn't negate that many of the different opinion!!!

They asked what their message is to CMJA. The male juror kind of laughed and said "I don't dare"....

the juror says that he is angry b/c she made up her mind at the beginning and felt she had an issue about the death penalty being revenge

WTF!??

I feel bad for these people, they saw right through the *advertiser censored*, etc. with none of that poor Jodi bull.
Part of me hates listening to this because it is even more frustrating knowing all of this but at least 11 of them had their heads own straight and looked at the evidence.
One juror crying saying she was released and not kicked off because of loved one's death and media said she was kicked off. Says even though not part of the deliberations she is angry

And they felt in the end she was being prideful in standing her ground and not giving in. How terrible for these poor jurors.

These jurors are lifting my spirits. 11 dedicated, sensitive people versus one idiot that knew so much about domestic violence that 29 stabbing wounds, a gunshot and near decapitation didn't provide a clue that Travis was the actual victim.

No physical abuse by Travis
Emotional abuse on both parts
They think JA has borderline but not a mitigating factor at all

It's terrible what these 11 jurors were put through, knowing what they knew about this biased juror, with no help, no relief from JSS.

I sure hope those involved in "Travis' Law" will include having some type of charge against a juror who lies. Well, I guess we can say 11 jurors did their job.

Now shes shy????? GMAFB

Oh Nay, she's not shy. But NO ONE can tape/show Saint Jodi of Arias with her stipe's on...and she'll need makeup dontcha know :dervish:

I'm so behind in reading posts, so if this thought/idea/opinion has already discussed, I apologize.

Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv 26m26 minutes ago
#jodiarias #3tvarias 13 jurors and alternates about to address media

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 26m26 minutes ago
Jury here. Looks unhappy, sad. #jodiarias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 26m26 minutes ago
"this has been a very emotional week and day" -- juror #JodiArias

"Family has our heartfelt apology" - jury #jodiarias

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 26m26 minutes ago
"On behalf of 11 jurors an alternates we would like to make statement to Alexander family: we apologize." #jodiarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 26m26 minutes ago
Very emotional weak for us on behalf of 11 jurors and 2 alternates. Want to apologize to family and were in favor of death. #JodiArias

"We were overwhelmingly in favor of the death penalty" -- #JodiArias

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 26m26 minutes ago
On behalf of 11 jurors and alternates we would liek to make a statement to the family of Travis Alexander.... the spokewoman begins..

We felt TA portrayed it court was not accurate of his character #jodiarias

"the 11 of us strove for justice for travis alexander" -- #JodiArias

"as an alternate it was very upsetting that there was a uror that had a position before they entered the room.": -- #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 26m26 minutes ago
One female juror has crafted a note
They want to make a statement to family and friends...
#jodiarias #3tvarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 26m26 minutes ago
As an alternate it was very upsetting. #JodiArias. Person had an agenda who was for life.

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 26m26 minutes ago
WOW!!! The jurors said they believe the ONE had an agenda before they began. #jodiarias

Jury says juror that held out had an agenda #jodiarias

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 26m26 minutes ago
We believe juror for life had decided before got in jury room. #jodiarias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 27m27 minutes ago
minimal deliberation or comments from that one juror. Notably, that juror is not here. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 27m27 minutes ago
They are apologizing...they wanted the death penalty #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 27m27 minutes ago
it was 11-1 from the begining for death in #jodiarias, the jurors. wow jurors think she was "closed off"

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 27m27 minutes ago
Everyone wanted to look at the evidence except for the person who was for life. #JodiArias

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 27m27 minutes ago
The ONE was "closed off". #jodiarias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 27m27 minutes ago
the jury felt this juror would not deliberate and was "very closed off". #JodiArias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 27m27 minutes ago
Jurors did raise concern to judge. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 27m27 minutes ago
"We raised a concerned with the judge about potential biased" #jodiarias

en's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 28m28 minutes ago
They didn't think the Travis the defense portrayed was the real Travis #jodiarias #3tvarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 28m28 minutes ago
Requested an alternate. #JodiArias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 28m28 minutes ago
they tried to raise conncerns to the judge and ask for an alternate bc the juror would not deliberate. -- #JodiArias

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 28m28 minutes ago
"We went as far as requesting an alternate" #jodiarias

Hi. I woke up late!! well I am pi$$ed! I still feel life will not be a piece of cake for her. I hope her adz falls off from want!!! someone will get her in prison mark my words! she is a living piece of chit. If this judge? gives LWP just to tie it up more. ja will never walk the earth again. ja needs to face that. she has a fate worse than death:stormingmad: :bigfight:

en's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 28m28 minutes ago
They feel the juror had an agenda and she wouldn't deliberate #jodiarias #3tvarias

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 28m28 minutes ago
Devastating. Knots in stomach. Couldn't sleep, jurors say about impasse. #jodiarias we feel like we failed.

"most of us have not slept this week" -- #JodiArias

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 29m29 minutes ago
They have not slept. Juror breaks down as she describes the "emotional toll" #jodiarias

jury foreperson -- initial vote was 50-50 to begin with. #JodiArias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 29m29 minutes ago
Initial vote was near 50 percent for death, a few undecided. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 29m29 minutes ago
Jurors sent a note with their concerns about this juror

They tried to cater to her but she wouldn't budge #jodiarias #3tvarias

Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv 29m29 minutes ago
Jurors say they haven't been able to sleep-jurors say they felt like they failed #jodiarias #3tvarias

Dave Erickson ‏@ericksonvision 29m29 minutes ago
The rest of the jury believes the lone holdout had an agenda. #jodiarias

Foreperson was the male that wore the Christmas sweater one day #jodiarias #3tvarias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 29m29 minutes ago
Q -- are you angry w/ this juror for hjoldinng out? no, we're angry because they wouldn't delibnerate with us.#JodiArias

Angry because this juror did not deliberate with them. #JodiArias

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 29m29 minutes ago
initial vote was 50-50 for death but swiftly vote was 11-1

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 29m29 minutes ago
Angry bc they said they felt juror didn't participate #jodiarias

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 29m29 minutes ago
Juror #4 raises his hand when I ask if anyone is angry at the one hold out. THAT is why he has looked that way. #jodiarias

What did they think of Jodi Arias' testimony? Most did not put much into testimony. Not remorseful. #JodiArias

"i didn't put much stock innto what she said at all." she did not appear remorseful at all. -- #JodiArias

it was very difficult to avoid all the social media, etc. #JodiArias

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 30m30 minutes ago
jurors were looking for remorse but didn't hear any from #jodiarias

Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv 30m30 minutes ago
We're angry that holdout did not deliberate #3tvarias #3tvarias

"what angered me was that she (holdout juror) alluded that death penalty would be a form of revenge." #JodiArias

Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv 29m29 minutes ago
Male juror says one holdout had mind made up from beginning-#jodiarias #3tvarias

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 29m29 minutes ago
Juror : holdout had her mind made up from beginning. She suggested death penalty was form of revenge. #jodiarias

1 juror thinks the hold out thought death penalty would be a form of revenge. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 29m29 minutes ago
Juror had mind made up from the start and felt death penalty was a form of revenge #jodiarias

"the fact that she said it like we were trying to get revenge was painful." -- #JodiArias

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 30m30 minutes ago
#jodiarias jurors are disturbed by sole hold out that seemed to be against the DP.

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 30m30 minutes ago
Juror #4 is speaking to his anger at the one hold out. He said the hold out thought it was a form of revenge. Juror #4 "That was hurtful"

Hold out juror felt DP was revenge and she wouldn't budge right away #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jury laid out all the crime scene photos yesterday afternoon.

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 30m30 minutes ago
Jury filled table with photos of TA dead to show juror #jodiarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 30m30 minutes ago
Hold out did not want to look at autopsy photos. #JodiArias

en's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 30m30 minutes ago
The hold out looked at the photo's but it wasn't good enough #jodiarias #3tvarias

Dissenting juror focused on #jodiarias journals and thought Arias had psychological problems.

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 30m30 minutes ago
The one hold out bought into the Mentally Ill girl, that's what I'm hearing. #jodiarias

Dave Erickson ‏@ericksonvision 30m30 minutes ago
Jurors say they wanted to swap out the holdout juror with an alternate. #jodiarias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 30m30 minutes ago
the holdout juror focused a lot on #JodiArias journals. She bouught the psychological makeup factor.
#JodiArias

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 30m30 minutes ago
#Jodiarias jurors 11-1 for death, sole hold out said that JA mitigation was enough

cry-smiley.gif

...one lousy juror...
dalek-smiley.gif

It is too bad they could not get the alternate in there instead... The 11 KNEW!! Such a shame!

I don't believe the Alexander Family is going to come back for the sentencing... I know I wouldn't!!

Rest in Peace, Travis - Eleven people tried so hard to give you Justice...

blue2-smiley.gif

Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv 32m32 minutes ago
Male juror angry that holdout said death penalty was "revenge" #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 32m32 minutes ago
Juror was fixated on mitigating factor 8 & 9 #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 31m31 minutes ago
This hold out focused on the jury and several mitigating factors she thought applied to Jodi..she felt Jodi couldn't handle things mentally

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 31m31 minutes ago
God, this poor woman has to be thinking that the holdout wouldn't have had a job if she had been able to stay... #JodiArias

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 31m31 minutes ago
Mormon religion was irrelevant to jury #jodiarias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 31m31 minutes ago
God, this poor woman has to be "we felt like they put travis on trial." #JodiArias

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 31m31 minutes ago
Jury felt Travis was put on trial #jodiarias

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 32m32 minutes ago
Travis as T-Dogg angered jurors. Made jury feel Travis was being put on trial. #jodiarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 32m32 minutes ago
Jurors thought they put Travis Alexander on trial. #JodiArias

Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv 32m32 minutes ago
One woman crying says she was release from jury at end of trial because her mother died #jodiarias #3tvarias

Dave Erickson ‏@ericksonvision 32m32 minutes ago
Jurors say the defense put Travis Alexander on trial. #jodiarias

en's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 32m32 minutes ago
One of the alternates was let go right before closings because her mother died #jodiarias #3tvarias

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 32m32 minutes ago
Jurors put NO weight on sex, mormonism, "T-Dogg". Believed NO physcial abuse. #jodiarias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 32m32 minutes ago
Jury did not feel there was any physical abuse against #JodiArias but though emotional abuse on both sides.

Jurors did not buy physical abuse, only emotional on both sides. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 32m32 minutes ago
They felt like there was no physical abuse #jodiarias

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 32m32 minutes ago
double jeopardy would bar any appeal by state about juror holdout in #jodiarias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 32m32 minutes ago
"we thought #JodiArias had borderline personality disorder but it was not a mitigatinng factor." #JodiArias

Borderline Personality Disorder was not a mitigating factor for them. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 32m32 minutes ago
This jury felt Travis was on trial and the Mormon things had no bearing #jodiarias #3tvarias

Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv 33m33 minutes ago
Jurors say the were upset that "Travis was put on trial" #jodiarias #3tvarias

Dave Erickson ‏@ericksonvision 33m33 minutes ago
Jurors say emotional abuse ran on both sides but that they did not believe there was ANY physical abuse by Travis Alexander. #jodiarias

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 33m33 minutes ago
Dr. Fonseca was not convincing to jurors. Jury felt Jodi had borderline personality disorder but did not excuse #jodiarias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 34m34 minutes ago
"we call it the white noise of the courtroom" -- So did we! #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 33m33 minutes ago
The jury didn't like Fonseca and felt Geffner coming back was a mistake #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 35m35 minutes ago
Dr DeMarte was turning point for many #JodiArias jurors..she came in like a wrecking ball! #GoldPatrol!

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 35m35 minutes ago
I asked if any juror wanted to say if they were LDS (mormon). 1 raised her hand and said it played no part. #jodiarias

Dave Erickson ‏@ericksonvision 35m35 minutes ago
Jurors said they believe #jodiarias has borderline personality disorder but that it was NOT a mitigating factor.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 35m35 minutes ago
The jury wanted an alternate to replace this hold out that refused to deliberate #jodiarias #3tvarias

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 34m34 minutes ago
Asked for alternate to replace dissenting juror but that didn't happen.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 35m35 minutes ago
Jury says the holdouot had seen parts of the Lifetime movie. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 35m35 minutes ago
The hold out had watched some of the #jodiarias movie #3tvarias

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 35m35 minutes ago
Jury says juror mentioned seeing #JodiArias Lifetime movie!

Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv 35m35 minutes ago
Jurors say they did not buy physical abuse allegation and said emotional abuse went both ways #jodiarias #3tvarias

Juror hold out had seen "Parts of the movie" and because of that the 11 felt she had a level of biasness. #jodiarias

They felt the holdout was biased because she had been exposed to other information and brought it into deliberationns. #JodiArias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 35m35 minutes ago
Jurors did not want the woman for life off because they disagreed with them but the fact she had an agenda, saw #JodiArias movie.

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 35m35 minutes ago
Jurors all asked judge to remove the holdout. Judge said no and so saved #JodiArias life

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 35m35 minutes ago
Dissenting juror said she saw part of "Dirty Little Secret," the TV movie about #jodiarias

Juror #4 says he feels #jodiarias was trying to manipulate them during her testimony. (He's now my fav)

"i felt like ok, she's lying to my face, i can't give credit to any of #JodiArias testimony."

Dave Erickson ‏@ericksonvision 35m35 minutes ago
According to #jodiarias jury, the holdout watched the Lifetime movie and said the person in the court wasn't the monster portrayed in movie

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 35m35 minutes ago
Jury foreman says he respects dissenting juror, just disagrees with her.#jodiarias

Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv 35m35 minutes ago
Female juror says holdout admitted in deliberation room that she had seen part of Lifetime movie #3tvarias #jodiarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 35m35 minutes ago
No ill will towards the girl who wanted life. #JodiArias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 36m36 minutes ago
jury doesn't hold ill will towards her, but don't commend her. Says her position was prideful. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 36m36 minutes ago
Male juror noted "#JodiArias mentioned wanting to purchase house in good school district for Daryl's son" but his son only spent summers

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 36m36 minutes ago
We requested consideration of an alternate, says jury foreman. #jodiarias

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 36m36 minutes ago
Male juror felt manipulation attempt #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 36m36 minutes ago
Juror 4 caught Jodi lying on the stand
The hold out isn't in the room right now #jodiarias #3tvarias

The jury said the hold out made it more of a pride thing rather than a belief #jodiarias #3tvarias

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 36m36 minutes ago
Jurors did not specifically ask for alternate #2. Just wanted sitting juror off. #jodiarias

It's clear from this news conference: #jodiarias life was hanging by a thread and one juror saved her.

William Pitts retweeted
12 News ‏@12News 37m37 minutes ago
Prison cell ready for #JodiArias, @william_pitts reports http://azc.cc/1ADiu83

B_WsrSGXEAAjD3x.jpg

Jury instructions were long but they understood them. #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 37m37 minutes ago
REMARKABLE juror press conference with all jurors but the #jodiarias holdout. 14 ANGRY JURORS ( 11, plus 2 alt, plus 1 released week before)

"i cannot say enough how sorry i am for them (the Alexander family)" -- #JodiArias

The jury says they are so sorry and they tried so so hard #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 36m36 minutes ago
#JodiArias jurors to Alexanders, WE ARE SORRY.

Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv 36m36 minutes ago
We felt pressure all the way around-jurors say #3tvarias #jodiarias

"i had to avoid my friends and family bc they tried, but they knew..." -- #JodiArias

We felt pressure from all sides as we served for five months, jurors say.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 37m37 minutes ago
they liked Stephens. Felt she had a lot of heart. #JodiArias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members