Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 2m2 minutes ago
#JodiArias smiling at jurors as they left.

------------------------------------------------

:stormingmad:

That just makes me sick. She's thinking: "Score! They think I have worth!" Nooooooo. They just don't want to be responsible for putting your sorry, "mentally ill" azz down.

I would like to slap that smile off her nasty disgusting face. I just don't understand.

I am sick too yes/No.

I hope every horror known to womankind is waiting for Arias :devil: her first week in Perryville.
Whatever happens to her behind bars can't be bad enough to suit me.
:behindbar:
:steamed:
:rage:

OMG, this is so nerve wracking. I feel so bad for the Alexanders, esp Stephen. I just want to pull a Cher and slap those who are not agreeing and shout "snap out of it"!

The last thing I want is for CMJA to think she won, arrrgggghhhh!!!

I hope this isn't just an excuse so the jury won't have to make the fateful decision. Trouble is you never know how long or hard they tried to come to unanimous agreement. Maybe this has been going on since day 1 and I'm being way too hard on them. Then again, did someone just say I won't change my mind, and they decided to let the Judge decide. You really have to keep an open mind and not just be stubborn.

I was on a jury once that had to decide if putting the kids in the car while drunk and driving off with them even with people hanging onto the car trying to stop you amounted to child endangerment/abuse. The jury instruction was really clear that all you had to decide was if the kids were in danger of harm and a reasonable or sober person should know it was dangerous. There was one guy, however, who insisted it was NOT child "abuse" unless the driver had physically hit the children despite the jury instruction. It took quite some time to get him to change his vote mainly (at least I think) because he didn't want to admit that he was ignoring the instruction. Otherwise, we would have had a verdict after the first vote.

Andres Diaz ‏@andresHLN 1m1 minute ago
First pic of #JodiArias in court today #VerdictWatch

B_M4-ivXIAAzIYB.jpg

:grouphug:

We will wait and see.
Maybe they will, somehow, come to an agreement?

I need to go make dinner.

Thanks Bernina for all the tweets

See you all later. :seeya:

:(

Yes, thanks so much, Bernina. :blowkiss:

I'm prepared for - but not happy about - a hung jury by the end of the day.

Time to go make a salad and throw a few crumbs of attention to my long-suffering spouse. Will be watching on HLN for a bit.

SO grateful you peeps are here to soften the blow!

After JSS instruction to the jurors that they don't have to change their opinion, there is no way the jury will reach agreement, especially those who are opposing DP. JSS should have said that those in the minority, should listen more closely to the thoughts of the majority and ask themselves if they can look at this differently.

I have not eaten lunch and now I am getting a headache but I don''t think foood would sit well in stomach right now. Guess I will pop some aspirin instead.

I feel like someone has beaten me to a pulp.

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 2m2 minutes ago
#JodiArias smiling at jurors as they left.

makes me sick :sick:

So disgusting. She acts like she's auditioning for a freaking reality tv show.

I put part of the blame for this clusterf%€k on JSS for allowing the DT so many opportunities to derail this proceeding. From whining about media, secret witnesses etc. and failing to put Nurmi and Jenny in check when they objected to everything Juan said. Objection, sidebar, recess, delay, and fake *advertiser censored* fakers.

Her fear that JA would have grounds for appeal took over her ability to maintain proper court procedure. By allowing all the BS from the DT she's setting precedent for other court cases as well. Defense attorney 'Well, the court allowed all this special treatment in Arizona V. Jodi Arias, I'll file a motion and ask for the same for my murdering, manipulative client.' Way to go, Judge. SMDH

My thoughts are with the Alexander family. ><>

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NG says could be appeal if jury comes back with the DP because of Dynamite Charge????

Sounds logical to me
I bet there are not many cases where they are "dynamited" and come back 100% for death...

I am totally numb. Makes me wonder if we need a better jury system, or instructions. Could we have at least one juror who is unwilling to accept the facts as being unwarranted, cruel and heinous? I am all for sticking by what one believes, but this case has all the ingredients for a DP verdict. I just don't get it .... :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member