SIDEBAR #45 - Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ATT:Trial News Now @trialneesnow
Closed proceeding/session happening right now.
#JodiArias

Cathy@courtchatter
Sandy Arias standing outside locked courtroom with media. #jodiarias

Rumor has it..there is a verdict..all meeting behind closed doors at the moment with the judge. per Joey HLN. But, imo it could be another juror question or hung? Just reporting what Joey saying on HLN and Monica..for what it is worth.

Yeah but, Arias will want to read it in private... like in the bathroom in front of the mirror AFTER she puts her makeup on and...The judge won't be allowed in either!!

:laugh: "The judge won't be allowed in either"

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 9s9 seconds ago
Head of security enters 5th floor, good sign? #jodiarias

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 6s6 seconds ago
#JodiArias jury in Day 5 deliberations -- media sent out of court while #TravisAlexander family is in court #abc15

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 4m4 minutes ago Media hovers around entrance to courtroom. Not allowed in at this point. #jodiarias

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 7m7 minutes ago
Still locked out of #JodiArias courtroom. Good sized crowd of reporters, spectators waiting to get inside.

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 28s28 seconds ago
#JodiArias jury in Day 5 deliberations -- media sent out of court while #TravisAlexander family is in court #abc15

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 5m5 minutes ago
#JodiArias' family waits near media outside of courtroom.

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 3m3 minutes ago #JodiArias family kept in hall with media per @elizabetherwin #abc15

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 2m2 minutes ago
Something's seems to be brewing in #JodiArias court -- media still trying to figure it out #abc15

Nancy Grace ‏@NancyGraceHLN 2m2 minutes ago Everyone is congregating once again. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 2m2 minutes ago We are all still pressed against the courtroom doors..on the outside #jodiarias #3tvarias

BK says three plain clothed police officers just arrived and there's a 'buzz in the air'. Hmmm...

Good morning and afternoon!

It's lovely and sunny here, hopefully that's a sign.

Dmacky, I found that quote while going through the old threads of the start of the retrial. Perfect example of Wilmott's questioning style. My other favourite of hers was when she leapt up for an objection then didn't know what to object to so just shrugged, smiled at the judge and said "May we approach?" but that's on youtube.

Well it was a good laugh for me! I do remember how unprofessional/un-lawyer-ish Wilma sounded with that "rediculous" question.

With you living in New Zealand and all, can I ask you about your username? You're not by any chance presently married and soon to be divorced from Marc McGee are you? :lol:

Well it was a good laugh for me! I do remember how unprofessional/un-lawyer-ish Wilma sounded with that "rediculous" question.

With you living in New Zealand and all, can I ask you about your username? You're not by any chance presently married and soon to be divorced from Marc McGee are you? :lol:

:giggle: Thanks Dmacky, I needed that about now. :giggle:

Haha! No. I would never have married that person in the first place.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 9s10 seconds ago Large groups have gathered outside the doors....#jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 4m4 minutes ago
Speculation is hung jury or jury issues. Maybe a note #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 1m1 minute ago
#JodiArias courtroom locked. But everyone up here anticipating a deadlock final result. Verdict will be streamed at http://TheGoldPatrol.com

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin 2m2 minutes ago
Another lawyer just showed up for a different case with Judge Stephens. Interested to see if she comes back out. #jodiarias

Remembering why I dislike HLN!

You know Watching CMJA testify~~her eyes are closed and opens them when she wants emphasis on her lies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader