SIDEBAR #46 - Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 50m50 minutes ago
one juror says he didn't even know #JodiArias case was still going on. was excited about jury duty until he saw Arias sitting there.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 49m49 minutes ago
Most can't get autopsy photos out of their heads. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 49m49 minutes ago
The pictures were huge factor
It has made a life impact on some of them #jodiarias #3tvarias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 49m49 minutes ago
jurors can't get the pictures out of their heads. -- and still had to live their normal lives. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 49m49 minutes ago
"Personally scarred" from crime scene photos of TA. TA was the last thing one juror saw as she fell asleep last night. �� #jodiarias

Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv 49m49 minutes ago
Jurors who wanted death used grisly photos of TA's autopsy as last ditch effort to convince holdout #3tvarias #jodiarias

"every single one of use had nightmares and i hope eventually they'll go away."#JodiArias

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 49m49 minutes ago
Re: TA photos "It will remain with you for the rest of your life." Jurors have nightmares. #jodiarias

Alternate: to come in here and hear about this holdout was painful., After 5 months of testimony. #JodiArias

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 49m49 minutes ago
Alternate juror says he found it particular painful to come in and hear the result. #jodiarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 49m49 minutes ago
Jurors looked forward to Juan Martinez. #JodiArias

juror: i initially didn't like Martinez. But I came to look forward to his cross. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 49m49 minutes ago
Alternates are upset about the way the hold out behaved during deliberations #jodiarias #3tvarias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 48m48 minutes ago
juror was a little afraid of Martinez during voir dire when she was "gettingn grilled" #JodiArias

Jury's asked about the crockpot! Says it was chili. Tried to save time by deliberatinng in house through lunch. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 48m48 minutes ago
"Towards the end he really drove it home and got his point across..." Female juror re: Juan Martinez #jodiarias

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 48m48 minutes ago
Juror#4 didn't like Juan in the beginning, he said that went away very quickly and he looked forward to cross examinations. Others agreed

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 48m48 minutes ago
The crockpot had chili in it #jodiarias #3tvarias

jurors say they bonded over the course of the trial. they'll stay friends after this. #JodiArias

Jury was SLIGHTLY hopeful that overnight the holdout would change her mind. Decisionn was reached yesterday too late to get everyone back.

They were hopeful that overnight last night juror #17 would have changed her mind.

That juror is going to need some kind of protection for a while. Yikes. She doesn't sound too smart.

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 47m47 minutes ago
jurors say #jodiarias and defense attorneys tried to make eye contact with them. They found it irritating.#jodiarias

"i believe the defense team was trying to do their job." #JodiArias

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 48m48 minutes ago
Jury says defense team & #JodiArias tried to make eye contact with them and it was "annoying"

juror: thought defense dragged on 'it's like, ok, we get it..." #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 48m48 minutes ago
Jodi Arias made eye contact with the jury and really tried to connect with them #jodiarias #3tvarias

Well they don't hate the defense team. I still like this jury. :) #jodiarias

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 48m48 minutes ago
The jurors found the entire Travis-computer *advertiser censored* business completely irrelevant. #jodiarias

jury says they did not talk to either side afterward.

They were not happy that the defense dirtied up #TravisAlexander

Jury says the holdout did not say goodbye to them. #JodiArias

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 48m48 minutes ago
No hatred for the dissenting juror. That's what jurors say. #jodiarias

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 48m48 minutes ago
This remarkable juror presser in #jodiarias is done

jury is done, have to leave. #JodiArias

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 46m46 minutes ago
The holdout was juror #17. #jodiarias

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 48m48 minutes ago
#JodiArias after hung jury: "I'm sad some people didn't get the verdict they wanted."

B_WzLZuU0AAk2V4.jpg

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 3h3 hours ago
#TravisAlexander family leave in sobs "The real justice for #JodiArias will come in the afterlife" - Sister Tanisha

B_WaLY2VEAAofT9.jpg

Fox News ‏@FoxNews 3h3 hours ago
BREAKING: Hung jury in penalty phase of Jodi Arias murder trial. http://fxn.ws/1zPo1bz

B_WY5WiWwAAPsOF.jpg

Nancy Grace ‏@NancyGraceHLN 3h3 hours ago Manhattan, NY
A judge will sentence #JodiArias to life or life with possibility of release after 25 years.

B_WYDo6WwAA8sUw.png

ABC News ‏@ABC 3h3 hours ago
JUST IN: Court again declares mistrial after hung jury in sentencing retrial of Jodi Arias - @ABCNewsLive

B_WXMUWWcAAhMxP.png

The holdout shouldn't have ever been on the jury, they couldn't present any scenario that she could sentence anyone to death. To her, it was "revenge".

This person watched one of Arias "interviews". Those are the words she used about the DP. Maybe she's a distant relative?

Always Safe & Secure ‏@BeSafeSecure 9m9 minutes ago
Why the Jodi Arias Jury Couldn't Reach a Verdict: All but one of the jurors tasked with deciding convicted kil... http://abcn.ws/1G2ThIN

RT_Tanisha_Sovenson_ml_150305_4x3_992.jpg

-------------

[video=youtube;H_LF4awfhZU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_LF4awfhZU&feature=youtu.be&a[/video]

Lawrence, in this Ytube, says it's a victory

I just don't understand how this could happen. How could the judge not allow this juror to be replaced? Can she be sanctioned? This is such a travesty of justice. Is there anything that can be done?

And the 30 day delay is ridiculous!!! Just more time for the defense to churn more paper and make more money. Can the juror be investigated to see if she was put up to this by the defense??

I just don't understand how this could happen. How could the judge not allow this juror to be replaced? Can she be sanctioned? This is such a travesty of justice. Is there anything that can be done?

I don't know :(

Someone on Twitter says that Jodi Arias herself said the death penalty is nothing but revenge. I find it strange that this is exactly what the hold out juror said. I know some of you will know if that's true. And, here goes...but another rumor is that this juror had a lot of "stuff" on her facebook page about JA before she was selected for this trial. Will we be able to find out if that's true? I haven't posted here in years, so maybe this isn't allowed since it's rumor, but I'm just asking if it is rumor, or do we know if it's true? Please remove if this is a no-no.

Regardless of what JA received, the judge should be brought to task for not replacing this juror when she was told about her actions. This very thing was done in the Scott Peterson jury. A man was taken off!! How could the judge leave her there knowing she would not "hear the other side"? this judge should be removed. All she has to do now is screw it up more with LWP.. which doesn't exist anymore !!!!!

BBM Yes- I remember that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member