SIDEBAR #46 - Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
images

Link: https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/...TdULOT0emBGR4AKYOg9IWhF2p5I5_xFjAMRasN0EqzMHA
-------------------------------------------

Jodi Arias Updates @JodiAnnArias · 34m 34 minutes ago
"I feel kind of gang-raped by Troy Hayden, Joe Arpaio and Lisa Allen because of the media ambush." -- #JodiaArias

Jodi Arias Updates @JodiAnnArias · 28m 28 minutes ago
To all the premeditating cold-blooded would-be killers on #JodiArias jury: U DON'T KILL A WOMAN 4 KILLING HER ABUSER, dumbsh-ts. #no-brainer

https://twitter.com/JodiAnnArias
---------------------

Pfttttttttt

#JodiArias Supporter Harasses Alexander Family after Verdict

[video=youtube;CCvKewC8PuA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCvKewC8PuA[/video]

Well every bad thing we said and thought about JSS was certainly true......what a shame. Kudos to Juan and the team for doing his job and reaching the 11 actual jurors that were following the law. Shame shame shame on JSS

Tom Tingle ‏@TomTingle2 25m25 minutes ago
#JodiArias hangs her head as jury leaves courtroom after announcing they deadlocked on verdict, 11-1 for death.

B_XC_l2UIAA7faY.jpg

-----------------------

Tom Tingle ‏@TomTingle2 33m33 minutes ago
#JodiArias at the moment she hears that she won't receive the death penalty. Jury votes 11-1 for death.

B_XBcM9U8AARgxo.jpg

-----------------

I just hope that the Alexanders can move on now, at least Jodi wont get an automatic appeal, and this will not continue to drag on. RIP Travis.

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 46m46 minutes ago
Juror: I think #jodiarias is a psychopath. I have nothing to say to her. Don't want to give her any more attention.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 46m46 minutes ago
Opinion of Jodi Arias

She's a psychopath #jodiarias #3tvarias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 47m47 minutes ago
"i think #JodiArias is a terrible person"

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 46m46 minutes ago
"I think she's an awful person, I think she's terrible." #jodiarias

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 46m46 minutes ago
Another juror: I think #jodiarias is an awful person. I would ask her to at least tell Alexander family the truth.

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 47m47 minutes ago
"At least give that family the truth" juror says to #jodiarias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 47m47 minutes ago
"at least give that family the truth of what happened," -- #JodiArias showed no remorse.writinng the letter to TA's fam was low blow.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 47m47 minutes ago
Jodi is a terrible person for what she did. Jodi needs to tell the family the truth about what happened #jodiarias #3tvarias

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 47m47 minutes ago
Jurors disgusted by the 18-page condolence letter #jodiarias wrote to the Alexander family after murdering Travis.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 46m46 minutes ago
jury says they were open about their request to replace holdout juror. Read their note in front of her. She wrote her own note. #JodiArias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 46m46 minutes ago
jury says nothing holdout was saying was evidence-based. All "I feel", "I feel". #JodiArias
---------------

That $%#^ juror sounds like a Lawrence person - "How do you feeeeeeeeeeeeel?' BAH

Thanks for the Tweets :wave: Wonder if all five of CMJA's supporters are feeling all warm and cozy listening to this. Oh, wait, they're not, they're only interested in hearing from the one biased juror that caused the mistrial, what the other eleven say doesn't matter.

I still feel rather numb. I told myself I could accept LWOP, but this was such a major letdown, especially for TA's family. I don't think I will get the sound of the sisters' sobs out of my head for a long time. My heart sank, my faith in juries is shaken to the core.

I do believe we had 11 qualified and devoted jurors who did the best job they could. But that one holdout sounds as though she should never have been allowed on the panel in the first place. I don't understand why the judge did not allow her removal when the panel told her the problem. She would not deliberate or contribute! Did they not make it clear enough? She watched fiction programs about this! She may have watched news! She was just stubborn and set on her decision, knowing the consequence. When did she realize this? From Day 1? gaah We are stuck with this non-verdict. But who is responsible? One juror and possibly a judge, inh opinion.

The jury system needs a major retail, and DP panels need different rules. Time for some changes and improvements. I am appalled at how trials have become smear campaigns and all the molly-coddling of a guilty defendant! And Jodi admitted her guilt!

Arrrgh. I am still shocked at my own disgust. You all have been amazing companions. Thanks to all who tweeted, especially Bernina and YESorNO.

Back later.

Montgomery says he doesn't regret pursuing death for Jodi Arias

"Maricopa County Attorney Bill Montgomery said he did not regret his decision to pursue the death penalty against Jodi Arias, despite the sentencing retrial ending with a hung jury...

Montgomery on Thursday pegged the state's direct prosecution costs at $132,787.10, which included expert-witness fees and travel expenses for witnesses, but not expenses like prosecutor Juan Martinez's salary.

Montgomery noted that Martinez would receive the same paycheck no matter what case he was working on....

Martinez also addressed the media briefly, striking a decidedly indifferent tone on the verdict's outcome.

"If I (wasn't) doing this case, I would be doing another case," he said. "I'm not really sure what emotions are associated with this. It's just a case, there was a verdict."

Martinez declined to discuss whether he was disappointed in the jury's inability to reach a verdict after he'd fought for several years to put Arias on death row.

"I don't think my feelings, on something like this, are important," he said. "What is important is what the (Alexander) family may be experiencing today."..."

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news...448459/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Sheriff Arpaio: Denies Jodi Arias Interviews

“Jodi Arias has been in our jail for seven years. A comprehensive report of the history of her behaviors and activities while in our custody is in progress. Upon reviewing the report it notes that she craves media attention and continues to seek out ways to attract that attention. I will not allow her to play that game and will deny any media interviews with her. Arias is a convicted killer, and her 15 minutes of fame are over.”
- Sheriff Joe Arpaio

Tom Tingle ‏@TomTingle2 1m1 minute ago
Judge Sherry Stephens reads the hung jury verdict in the #JodiAriasTrial Thurs. Arias now faces life in prison

B_XNX57VEAAC3Le.jpg

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 9m9 minutes ago
Sky's having a hard time on air right now. :(

B_XLxKIUsAAjZ7w.jpg

Does anyone know if Juan was out of juror strikes and that is how the stealth juror made it on the jury?

I'm done right now. Haven't found the juror tapes. maybe someone else will find it.
I need to move on to Boston- I'm very late. See you all later.
BTW: It was an honor and very comforting to me to be here with all our Sidebar people to hear this miscarriage of justice of a "verdict" (IMO). Thanks to all of you. :blowkiss:

B_XNoTUUYAAs-dG.jpg

"It's just a case" From Juan Martinez. HA! Take that murderer. YOU are no one special, you're just another case!

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 48m48 minutes ago
#JodiArias after hung jury: "I'm sad some people didn't get the verdict they wanted."

B_WzLZuU0AAk2V4.jpg

Please tell me she will be in her prison stripes in 30 days?????

Jodi Arias - Jury Press Conference

[video=youtube;J3fp64ztJT4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3fp64ztJT4&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yedi