SIDEBAR #46 - Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no ... breaking news - Harrison Ford injured in plane crash. CNN Vintage yellow 2 seater WWII plane. Crashed on golf course; flying solo and on way to hospital.

The JAII site has published the names of all the juror (some with Facebook pages) except juror #17.
(I'm not going to post it here out of respect for the jurors)

They are a despicable bunch of people, IMO.

Condition unknown of Harrison Ford but was conscious on way to hospital.

[video=youtube;OaCJBuk2zG0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaCJBuk2zG0&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Jodi Arias Covers Her Face & Refuses to Talk to Media Immediately After Hung Jury Verdict

"The reporter here is Troy Hayden who became better known when he became the first reporter to interview Jodi after she was convicted in the original trial. This time around Jodi does not seem to want to talk to him. "

Just to clarify. When I listened to the juror interviews, I never heard them say that her reason for no DP was because of her religion. A man (maybe foreperson) was speaking and said that Juror #17 tried to tell the rest of the jurors they were acting out of revenge. What he said is that even though the DP may be against each of their religions, it was their duty to put that aside, but never (do I recall) did he say #17 was basing her decision on religion. But, he said that they asked her to tell them under what circumstances she would vote DP and she refused to answer.

William Pitts retweeted
KING 5 News ‏@KING5Seattle 42m42 minutes ago Seattle, WA
#BREAKING Harrison Ford hospitalized after small plane he was piloting crashed http://4.nbcla.com/1G3GZQp via @NBCLA

B_Xv0dxWwAIctXH.jpg

The JAII site has published the names of all the juror (some with Facebook pages) except juror #17.
(I'm not going to post it here out of respect for the jurors)

They are a despicable bunch of people, IMO.

That is just messed up, but they got those names from somewhere.

Carolyn Sung retweeted
CNN ‏@CNN 4m4 minutes ago
Actor #HarrisonFord, 72, was reportedly seriously injured after crash-landing a small plane. http://cnn.it/1DZ4ri1

B_X6VjRUsAAJLcj.png

B_X6OK0WcAI7rJx.jpg

Interview with Juror #4 tonight on Nancy Grace tonight at 8 ET

Looks like MDLR smiling behind Lawrence :(

B_X6meXU0AAlukB.jpg

Beth Karas posted the g chat between TA and CMJA. If you read there, go to the last page first and scroll reading up. It makes a lot more sense now that I have read it that way lol. TA was pissed and CMJA definitely uses sexy talk to calm him down, plus saying how worthless she was. Interesting read.

I was thinking about how JA does not want any media coverage; I think this is just another one of her many scams too look mysterious and in her way of thinking it will make the media want her more...

I love what Sheriff Joe said about her in his release; NO media interview from his jail...she's a convicted murderer and he will not play her game!!

Good Night all, will catch you in the morning with cup of coffee that is always by my side.

Enjoy your evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member