SIDEBAR #46 - Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote Originally Posted by cady View Post
First off.. I think that Jodi should have LWOP to keep her out of society and assure us that she is gone. I am sorry, after listening to the jurors, that the hold-out refused to participate and explain herself. That was not fair to the other jurors, and it does seem hinky to me. And it should have been addressed by the judge when it was brought to her attention. What makes me equally sick though, is to hear the family wailing because all they want is Jodi's death. Jodi was convicted. Spending seven years wishing for someones death, and making it your mission seems pathological to me. I feel terribly for the loss of their brother, but no more or less than I do for anyone who has lost a loved one to murder...no matter HOW heinous the method was. This was the State of Arizona VS Jodi Arias. There are ALWAYS loved ones who are recognized as victims. The family needs to move on. Jodi will be out of their faces IF they choose. JMO

My response:

All I can say is you must have never walked in their shoes. I have.

What you heard was raw emotion. Heartbreak. It is not pathological. It is real. While I respect your opinion, I find the remarks directed at the Alexander's to be harsh.

Move on?????? The family needs to move on????? I hope no one in your life is ever murdered and you never have to walk this path. Comments like those in your post reveal more about the person uttering them than they do about the ones to whom they are directed. IMOO

It's cold here and we actually had snow today, an amazing phenomenon for Texas this time of year. So decided to cook chili for dinner, am now waiting on it to finish cooking. Ok, I truly thought I was doing quite well, all afternoon I've just been going about my business, kind of as usual but with all of this still swimming around in my brain. I was able to tell myself that the verdict was a blessing in disguise, that now the killer will get less attention, and, etc., etc., etc. But then, I think this: But Travis' family did not get the justice they deserve. But Travis' family did not get the justice they deserve. And, repeat. I think you all know where I'm coming from.

Now after reading here, only a couple posts, lol, I realize I'm not doing as well as I thought. I guess it takes a while for it all to sink in with me... my life story perhaps. So now, I've got to get my emotions under control and get it together or my DH is gonna think I'm really losing it, LOL. Oh, it's not his fault, he just doesn't have the capacity to fully understand my passion for this case, he's all business, you know. It was the same with the Casey Anthony case too, btw. So it's not like I'm not used to it, :rolleyes:

More importantly, let me say that I've honestly always been kind of a loner, and just to want to reiterate some of the previous posts.
That is, that all of you here are the very best of the best, you truly are the bomb. :loveyou:

We understand, my neesaki :therethere::grouphug:

Looking at Jodi Arias, she is likely a grudge holder/injustice collector. Grudge holder can occur in both psychotic and psychopathic. Arias could not get over the fact that she was no longer in a relationship with Travis Alexander. She felt that Alexander rejected her and it severely damaged her ego big time. Arias is very sensitive to rejection and abandonment and Alexander not being her boyfriend was rejection and abandonment. It became a major injustice to her as it triggered deep seated repressed anger in Jodi.

I saw Investigation Discovery Web Of Lies “Friend Request”, which is about the Megan Meier case. Lori Drew has Jodi Arias all over it.
http://tvruckus.com/2015/01/28/web-...-teen-unravelled-tonight-on-id-video-preview/

The people interviewed who knew Lori Drew described her as someone who is really sociable and always around. What drove Drew to harass Meier is the vary same thing that drove Jodi Arias to kill Travis Alexander. They are driven by rejection and abandonment as they harbored grudges that go way back to their childhood. They saw it as injustices on them. What I see in Lori Drew is what I see in Jodi Arias. I consider both to be injustice collectors/grudge holders. Jodi Arias and Lori Drew have a lot of repressed anger in them. The way Jodi Arias killed Travis Alexander shows that. She stabbed him many times, like what Elliot Rodger did to George Chen, Cheng Yuan "James" Hong, and Weihan "David" Wang.

Websleuth Radio Interview Of Tina Meier describing Lori Drew.
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleuths/2013/09/30/tricias-true-crime-radio-adult-cyber-bullying

Listen at the 20:40 mark and her description is eerily similar to Jodi Arias. It is almost like if Arias is being described. I recall reading that Arias complained a lot.

B_YKmcpVAAAHY5T.jpg

Link: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B_YKmcpVAAAHY5T.jpg

:(

And the 30 day delay is ridiculous!!! Just more time for the defense to churn more paper and make more money. Can the juror be investigated to see if she was put up to this by the defense??

Check her bank accounts, her husbands and anyone close to her. Check phone calls etc. I smell a rat.

Well, if people continue to post, I think we will still be here, but if The Sidebar becomes a wasteland with hardly any posters, why make extra work for lamby on a dead thread?
Up to us, I guess.

We will continue to post, so we will still be here. Thank you YoN for keeping the Sidebar alive and thanks to the good folks who post here.

Bernina, glad you are back and happy to hear the good news about your foot.

Many of us who post here have an issue or two, and I don't mean Readers Digest. But, we share laughs, frustration, and vent a bit and we are all here for each other without judging. We save our judgment for missy.. ;-)

Tomorrow's another day
HUGS!

Looking at Jodi Arias, she is likely a grudge holder/injustice collector. Grudge holder can occur in both psychotic and psychopathic. Arias could not get over the fact that she was no longer in a relationship with Travis Alexander. She felt that Alexander rejected her and it severely damaged her ego big time. Arias is very sensitive to rejection and abandonment and Alexander not being her boyfriend was rejection and abandonment. It became a major injustice to her as it triggered deep seated repressed anger in Jodi.

I saw Investigation Discovery Web Of Lies “Friend Request”, which is about the Megan Meier case. Lori Drew has Jodi Arias all over it.
http://tvruckus.com/2015/01/28/web-...-teen-unravelled-tonight-on-id-video-preview/

The people interviewed who knew Lori Drew described her as someone who is really sociable and always around. What drove Drew to harass Meier is the vary same thing that drove Jodi Arias to kill Travis Alexander. They are driven by rejection and abandonment as they harbored grudges that go way back to their childhood. They saw it as injustices on them. What I see in Lori Drew is what I see in Jodi Arias. I consider both to be injustice collectors/grudge holders. Jodi Arias and Lori Drew have a lot of repressed anger in them. The way Jodi Arias killed Travis Alexander shows that. She stabbed him many times, like what Elliot Rodger did to George Chen, Cheng Yuan "James" Hong, and Weihan "David" Wang.

Websleuth Radio Interview Of Tina Meier describing Lori Drew.
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleuths/2013/09/30/tricias-true-crime-radio-adult-cyber-bullying

Listen at the 20:40 mark and her description is eerily similar to Jodi Arias. It is almost like if Arias is being described. I recall reading that Arias complained a lot.

Thanks for the links- I bookmarked them and will look at them later. From what you said about Lori Drew, she sounds very much like her.

Sheriff Arpaio: Denies Jodi Arias Interviews

“Jodi Arias has been in our jail for seven years. A comprehensive report of the history of her behaviors and activities while in our custody is in progress. Upon reviewing the report it notes that she craves media attention and continues to seek out ways to attract that attention. I will not allow her to play that game and will deny any media interviews with her. Arias is a convicted killer, and her 15 minutes of fame are over.”
- Sheriff Joe Arpaio

Awesome! YESorNO, thanks for that info.

I appreciate that most posters here probably hoped for the DP. I am generally against the death penalty in large part because it is most often imposed when defendants did not have the means to hire private attorneys. (The book by Robert Curley, whose 10-year-old son Jeffrey was kidnapped and murdered by 2 men in Massachusetts in 1997, details his conversion from a strong DP advocate after the murder to an opponent a decade later.)

I am very anti-JA. After watching the guilt phase, I hoped she would get the maximum penalty. But a post several days ago made me realize that for Jodi Arias LWOP might be the worst possible penalty. If she was on death row, she'd have years of court appearances and by in the news every time. She craves the limelight. Being shut away and forgotten may be her worst nightmare.

I am ecstatic with this news from the sheriff!

ETA: Until know, I disagreed with everything Arpaio has said and done (birther, immigration,...). But YAY for promising not to allowing JA to have media access.

NG was foaming at the mouth tonight. I missed what was said about a juror not deliberating and if there was any consequences for that. What was said- anyone?

Thanks for the links- I bookmarked them and will look at them later. From what you said about Lori Drew, she sounds very much like her.

Lori Drew shares characteristics with Casey Anthony, Betty Broderick, Diane Downs, Wanda Holloway, Pamela Smart, Susan Smith, Jerry Sandusky, Yoselyn Ortega, Gertrude Baniszewski, Elliot Rodger, Adam Lanza, Seung-Hui Cho, Fred Phelps, and Osama bin Laden. The first are borderline narcissistic types with the exception of Sandusky. The rest are injustice collectors/grudge holder and driven by revenge. Not surprisingly, Jodi Arias has a lot in common with them as well.

Part of me wants to say Casey Anthony or Wanda Holloway in regards to Lori Drew, but Jodi Arias is quite compelling in many ways. Even their handwriting is quite similar.

Ted Rowlands ‏@TEDROWLANDS 16m16 minutes ago
Media waiting for latest on Harrison Ford getting best info from son Ben @ChefBenFord: At the hospital. Dad is ok.

B_YOoL6UYAErZaX.jpg

cynthia wheeler ‏@wheelercynthia 41s41 seconds ago Batavia, OH
We need to Know what Happen is Secret #jodiarias

B_YSj0cWAAAWHH0.jpg

-----------------------------------------

Anyone remember this tweet from BK and what this was about?

Fox 10 is showing opening statements on their live stream right now...for free. ; )

NG was foaming at the mouth tonight. I missed what was said about a juror not deliberating and if there was any consequences for that. What was said- anyone?

I generally avoid NG because I loathe the sound of her screeching. Every time she asked a guest his or her opinion on the verdict, she interrupted. went into a rant of her own and clearly only wanted to hear her own voice. She thinks #17 pulled one over on the prosecution getting on the jury, had an agenda and identified with JA. That's about all I could stand to listen to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV