DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
cynthia wheeler ‏@wheelercynthia 41s41 seconds ago Batavia, OH
We need to Know what Happen is Secret #jodiarias

B_YSj0cWAAAWHH0.jpg

-----------------------------------------

Anyone remember this tweet from BK and what this was about?
Even the jurors stated that JSS knew #17 was going to hold out. They claim JSS knew #17 would not deliberate with other jurors.

I generally avoid NG because I loathe the sound of her screeching. Every time she asked a guest his or her opinion on the verdict, she went into a rant of her own and clearly only wanted to hear her own voice. She thinks #17 pulled one over on the prosecution getting on the jury, had an agenda and identified with JA. That's about all I could stand to listen to.

No- she specifically asked someone? about not deliberating and not about an agenda and things like that.

Don 't know how anyone else feels about watching the opening statements. I feel like I've been wrung out and hung to dry and need some time to distance from the craziness of the trial.

I am back, finally. I have a lot to go back and catch up on, but I want to pipe in to say I will continue to be here in this thread, no matter what other cases I may decide to follow.

It has turned into a crazy chaotic day on another case I have been following (Julia Niswinder), so I have been over there in-between necessary phone calls to sick parents. Sorry I didn't make it back earlier.

Don 't know how anyone else feels about watching the opening statements. I feel like I've been wrung out and hung to dry and need some time to distance from the craziness of the trial.

I think they will continue to replay them. Just wanted to let you guys know they were showing opening and closing there.

B_YTnYKUgAAPUAb.jpg:large

This is terrible! People shouldn't threaten her.

NG was foaming at the mouth tonight. I missed what was said about a juror not deliberating and if there was any consequences for that. What was said- anyone?

Nothing at this time. She thought that the judge should have removed her during deliberations--Nancy not impressed with Judge

No- she specifically asked someone? about not deliberating and not about an agenda and things like that.

She had Joey and Jean and a bunch of other attys, asking their opinions about deadlock juror, then when they were forming an answer, she opined. Sorry, had to turn her off. I watched her immediately after the verdict. Maybe she had another NG program on later that was different.

I'm thinking that I don't even want to waste my BW on watching any part of the retrial except for the JM parts. I'm really tired and pretty disgusted about it all. I will probably wait a while tho' and just bookmark them to view later on.

I can't get at computer right now and kindle wont let me

I'm thinking that I don't even want to waste my BW on watching any part of the retrial except for the JM parts. I'm really tired and pretty disgusted about it all. I will probably wait a while tho' and just bookmark them to view later on.

Some I wouldn't mind seeing but don't know if I can watch wilmont/nurmi.

I've no interest in watching Nurmi ever again. Same goes for Willmont. Maybe some day after Arias has been sentenced I'd like to see Juan's opening and closing. Not now though. Feel too raw.

Nothing at this time. She thought that the judge should have removed her during deliberations--Nancy not impressed with Judge

Thank you zoey. I thought that juror should have been removed, also- like they removed that juror on the Petersen jury and replaced the juror with an alternate.

I really don't know why they think they won anything! Arias is a convicted murderer.. she's going away for a loooong time. They won nothing!

(Im just saying that though to make myself feel better) = (

They think they won because JA didn't want DP and she didn't get DP. I have written here that I personally didn't care whether JA got DP or LWOP. However I was hoping for DP for the simple reason that JA didn't want that. I hoped that JA would never again get anything she wants. I think she belongs in solitary. Maybe she will have to be isolated from the general population because she is so high-risk. Thinking of her alone in that tiny cell for 23 hours a day would give me comfort. I even hate that she has those two slim windows that overlook the jailyard where the inmates exercise. In my opinion, she does not deserve windows; she does not deserve to see daylight. Hope I can get over this bitterness.

cynthia wheeler ‏@wheelercynthia 41s41 seconds ago Batavia, OH
We need to Know what Happen is Secret #jodiarias

B_YSj0cWAAAWHH0.jpg

-----------------------------------------

Anyone remember this tweet from BK and what this was about?
IIRC it was like the press was going to interview juror 17 BUT it was juror 17 from original trial

Maricopa County Attorney Bill Montgomery held a press conference to discuss the outcome of the Jodi Arias re-sentencing trial. Prosecutor Juan Martinez speaks at 21:00.

[video=youtube;KmqbCqkbbwg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmqbCqkbbwg[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member