Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
"We took her to School". I don't think Stern's was alone. That was not Madeline in the church parking lot video. "We". MOO
Yes, it wasn't Madeline in the church video, of course. Do you think it was JS?

If that were the case, I think she'd be arrested by now for obstruction, at least.

I think SS saw someone in the church lot and that's why he didn't leave the body nearby as I suspect he wanted to. Just a guess.

jmo

Yes, it wasn't Madeline in the church video, of course. Do you think it was JS?

If that were the case, I think she'd be arrested by now for obstruction, at least.

I think SS saw someone in the church lot and that's why he didn't leave the body nearby as I suspect he wanted to. Just a guess.

jmo
I think LE is going after him to start. She has already lied lied lied,but she had immunity, it's a shame they have to play the Devil's game,and give her immunity to get him. They should not have to. Madeline the only Victim deserves way better. She deserves for the truth to be told. It's not coming from Stern's,or Jen MOO.

I think LE is going after him to start. She has already lied lied lied,but she had immunity, it's a shame they have to play the Devil's game,and give her immunity to get him. They should not have to. Madeline the only Victim deserves way better. She deserves for the truth to be told. It's not coming from Stern's,or Jen MOO.
I agree Maddie deserves justice. What if LE can't prove who actually killed Maddie? Seems like that would be a bad position for them to be in. Hopefully that is not the case, here...

BBM. That unfortunately happens all the time, too.

MOO.
Another thing that stuck out to me. Jen talked about being vigilant about Madeline sleeping over at other people's houses,and her reason for that, yet allowed that thing to 'sleep' with Madeline. It's sickening. I find it very telling that Madeline wanted out when she turned 13. Was reportedly upset at Grandma's,and did not want to go back to the Condo. Then poof she's dead. In the early morning hours. Then there's the pregnancy tests Jen not sure if they both are still there,why is that???? Why would they be there in the first place, if Jen,and Stern's are not active? In the words of Judge Judy. It does not make sense. MOO

I agree Maddie deserves justice. What if LE can't prove who actually killed Maddie? Seems like that would be a bad position for them to be in. Hopefully that is not the case, here...
I think LE has enough to prove the murder charge against him. And, he's definitely toast when it comes to SA. I'm confident he will never see a day of freedom again. And, for all we know, he's fine with that. Never has to ask dad for rent money again.

jmo

Ya know, now that you bring that up I can totally see it being that way. But then why are people saying JS was a sub? Where was that put out? Does anyone know? I always thought it was from the 896 data dump that I quoted above.
I think I remember JS telling LE in one of her interactions that she had been a substitute teacher. MOO.

The thing that has always struck me as flakey about JS and her work history is that when LE asked her about her employment, she said Disney and prior sub teaching with an intonation (as I recall) like they were substantive periods in a career path. When questioned further it would come out she was like in her first or second week at Disney and still in training. Further, I think the sub teaching was for a couple weeks, too. If I were in a position for a couple weeks, I wouldn’t bother mentioning it. What a joke — that’s not being employed. She wasn’t even there long enough for benefits to kick in. It was probably long enough for only one paycheck. OMO.

I think I remember JS telling LE in one of her interactions that she had been a substitute teacher. MOO.

The thing that has always struck me as flakey about JS and her work history is that when LE asked her about her employment, she said Disney and prior sub teaching with an intonation (as I recall) like they were substantive periods in a career path. When questioned further it would come out she was like in her first or second week at Disney and still in training. Further, I think the sub teaching was for a couple weeks, too. If I were in a position for a couple weeks, I wouldn’t bother mentioning it. What a joke — that’s not being employed. She wasn’t even there long enough for benefits to kick in. It was probably long enough for only one paycheck. OMO.
No wonder she didn't open up to any adults at her school. The enemy was at the gate. MOO

Yeah, I don't think she is all that smart either.

I think she skates by in life, and she likes SS because he stakes by life too, with the absolute minimal amount of interest or effort. I've never seen a couple so lacking in energy, other than to get vapes and meds. If they didn't have parental support on both sides, I suspect they would have been living on the streets. my opinion only

jmo
exactly, they both aren't the sharpest crayons in the box, both have depression , anxiety, low energy,. Jenn seems to be committed to not triggering a major breakdown and they seem to never go anywhere, they isolate just the 3 of them.
They just do odd things. He came up for a week, so they could have a "great time' she would have been back from the dr's appt and they could have spent time together but instead he drove around killing time.

She wouldnt let him drive her car to take her to school. b/c of insurance but she did after that, to go look for maddi, where did she think he was going to look? Did she think he'd find her walking around somewhere?

when she said she let him use her car to go look for Maddi. that was Monday night. she also said she found out he used it again when she got in and her seat was adjusted? That had to be wed morning, when she called the dad to ask if Stephan was with him? Nope hes not there, maybe he went to the stores to window shop? :rolleyes: Most people would check to see if the car was in the parking lot. so when he returned she didnt ask where he was and only noticed that he used the car b/c the chair was pushed back?
These are the strange things, that make her look suspicious.
and make me wonder why she never questioned him herself about the way he was behaving. is she that complacent? and if she is in that situation, I can imagine she never said a word about anything going on at home.

BBM. That unfortunately happens all the time, too.

MOO.
re : I know women choose men over kids all the time, but in the face of a murder?
but in this case they had 1700 photos of him SAing her daughter, and she would soon find out he was charged and go to jail for life. Even then she continued to protect this story, remained in denial. That to me is mind blowing.

Just checking. Is the trial still starting on 14th October?
It's just a status hearing, I believe, so all they will do is basically see how the case is progressing, address admin issues, see if theyre on track, need more time, etc etc. maybe enter a guilty plea???? ( but doubt it)

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MG89
Back