Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
"We took her to School". I don't think Stern's was alone. That was not Madeline in the church parking lot video. "We". MOO
Yes, it wasn't Madeline in the church video, of course. Do you think it was JS?

If that were the case, I think she'd be arrested by now for obstruction, at least.

I think SS saw someone in the church lot and that's why he didn't leave the body nearby as I suspect he wanted to. Just a guess.

jmo

Yes, it wasn't Madeline in the church video, of course. Do you think it was JS?

If that were the case, I think she'd be arrested by now for obstruction, at least.

I think SS saw someone in the church lot and that's why he didn't leave the body nearby as I suspect he wanted to. Just a guess.

jmo
I think LE is going after him to start. She has already lied lied lied,but she had immunity, it's a shame they have to play the Devil's game,and give her immunity to get him. They should not have to. Madeline the only Victim deserves way better. She deserves for the truth to be told. It's not coming from Stern's,or Jen MOO.

I think LE is going after him to start. She has already lied lied lied,but she had immunity, it's a shame they have to play the Devil's game,and give her immunity to get him. They should not have to. Madeline the only Victim deserves way better. She deserves for the truth to be told. It's not coming from Stern's,or Jen MOO.
I agree Maddie deserves justice. What if LE can't prove who actually killed Maddie? Seems like that would be a bad position for them to be in. Hopefully that is not the case, here...

BBM. That unfortunately happens all the time, too.

MOO.
Another thing that stuck out to me. Jen talked about being vigilant about Madeline sleeping over at other people's houses,and her reason for that, yet allowed that thing to 'sleep' with Madeline. It's sickening. I find it very telling that Madeline wanted out when she turned 13. Was reportedly upset at Grandma's,and did not want to go back to the Condo. Then poof she's dead. In the early morning hours. Then there's the pregnancy tests Jen not sure if they both are still there,why is that???? Why would they be there in the first place, if Jen,and Stern's are not active? In the words of Judge Judy. It does not make sense. MOO

I agree Maddie deserves justice. What if LE can't prove who actually killed Maddie? Seems like that would be a bad position for them to be in. Hopefully that is not the case, here...
I think LE has enough to prove the murder charge against him. And, he's definitely toast when it comes to SA. I'm confident he will never see a day of freedom again. And, for all we know, he's fine with that. Never has to ask dad for rent money again.

jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pizzaguy
Back