SIDEBAR #46 - Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bring your Starbucks along with you and enjoy it for Jodi!!

That actually would be hilarious, if everyone showed up to sentencing with a Starbucks strawberry frappuccino in hand.

Photo of CMJA leaving court today-
693a0403e44cc36a14a585583bcdb81c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nasty shark eye. Maybe she had a celebration meal peanut butter sandwich and water. Backing away from the keyboard before I get a time out. Goodnight!

ciao

I saw a bit with juan~~he looked good. I know he did his best but....
why are they waiting 30 days??

The judge, catering to the defense, once again. It's like Hell's version of Groundhog Day. I know, cynical I am....

I was a little disappointed in a lot of mr. Martinez's answers but I understand that it might be inappropriate for him to speak personally about the case. At least until after sentencing on April 13th. I do certainly hope that this wasn't just "another case" for him though and that he is disappointed and angry at the verdict on a personal level.

My thoughts on that, Juan was not about to give more power or attention or credence to the Killer CMJA. He wasn't about to give her the impression that HER case, that SHE was more important than anyone else. I really, really think that's what that was all about. Because, lest we forget, attention, self-importance is what the Killer CMJA thrives on. JMO :seeya:

I just read the most heartless post on the Verdict discussion thread. OMG. I wish people would reserve their judgement of the Alexander family if they have never walked in their shoes. I am so angry, I am shaking. Yes, I personalized it. I have two words to say to anyone who says "they need to move on".

Those *unusual* words disturbed me so much that I woke up with them in mind today. Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I ache from the depths of my being for the Alexanders.

Atty: Justice system worked in Arias case

"... “If this crime doesn’t deserve the death penalty, then why do we have the death penalty?”
This may be the best question of all..."

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2015/03/05/jodi-arias-trial-penalty-retrial-mistrial-darren-kavinoky
----------------------------

VIDEO: Valley legal analyst Hector Diaz weighs in on Jodi Arias mistrial

http://www.abc15.com/news/region-ph...istrial?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
------------------------

Jodi Arias verdict: What kind of day has it been? (short clip )

"...A lot of people have asked me what I thought about how this ended. I can only answer that I don't know. I don't know how this juror wasn't replaced when the jury claimed she wouldn't deliberate...."

http://www.azcentral.com/story/i see news people/2015/03/05/12news-arias-verdict-day/24471451/
----------------------

Making Sense of the Jodi Arias Hung Jury Verdict
by Mark Eiglarsh

"...First, let me make clear that how I feel about the verdict is irrelevant to what I have to say in this article. I may believe passionately that Jodi should be on death row. I also may believe that life without parole is an appropriate sentence. What I am about to share has nothing to do with what I believe should happen to Jodi Arias..."

http://www.floridacriminaldefensela...king-sense-jodi-arias-hung-jury-decision.html
------------------------------

#Juror17 Husband #2 is friend on FB with some of #jodiarias family! He took his fb down now. Her hubby #1 was Prosecuted by Juan Martinez!!
0 replies 10 retweets 16 favorites

I am so down and depressed and took a long nap after the non verdict. Then I simply avoided anything to do with Arias, I didn't watch any of the news programs because I didn't want to hear anything.

The above tweet I posted is what I found when I searched all twitter. I found photos of the juror 17, her name and her instagram account. All I can say is I am disgusted beyond words.

I think I could have accepted LWOP or DP, but this one juror holding out, I find hard to accept because of the refusal to work with the rest of the jurors. I absolutely feel strongly that she had a vendetta against Juan.

Coming in here this AM to read the posts has helped me a lot. To read how others are feeling and knowing I feel the same way makes me feel not so bad about how I am feeling. To allow myself to get so emotionally involved in this case when I didn't know Travis or his family and despise Arias so much, well, I can't help it, it is just the way I roll.

I simply adore all you guys here, you are such wonderful people!!

Jodi Arias evades death penalty, State supporters find justice for Travis denied

"...As far as the hold out juror was concerned, the jurors that stayed to talk to the press said they were “upset about the way the hold out behaved during deliberations” according to Jen Wood @TrialDiariesJ. They said that they knew she had watched the news, which is against their admonishments and instructions from the judge...

The journey for healing for the Alexander family will take much longer than that. Complete healing for this broken family is likely not ever possible. Every step that they have taken to this point has burned like coals on their soles. All the painful price they have paid as a good man was persecuted and put on trial so that someone could avoid a consequence for his brutal murder....

It is a fresh path of grief for the Alexanders as they move forward to accept this verdict..

http://www.examiner.com/article/jod...for-travis-denied?CID=examiner_alerts_article

Defense Opening Statements

[video=youtube;0C92EjP8DxE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0C92EjP8DxE&app=desktop[/video]

Prosecution Opening Statements

[video=youtube;o6cN6IFuUr4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6cN6IFuUr4&app=desktop[/video]

#Juror17 Husband #2 is friend on FB with some of #jodiarias family! He took his fb down now. Her hubby #1 was Prosecuted by Juan Martinez!!
0 replies 10 retweets 16 favorites

I am so down and depressed and took a long nap after the non verdict. Then I simply avoided anything to do with Arias, I didn't watch any of the news programs because I didn't want to hear anything.

The above tweet I posted is what I found when I searched all twitter. I found photos of the juror 17, her name and her instagram account. All I can say is I am disgusted beyond words.

I think I could have accepted LWOP or DP, but this one juror holding out, I find hard to accept because of the refusal to work with the rest of the jurors. I absolutely feel strongly that she had a vendetta against Juan.

Coming in here this AM to read the posts has helped me a lot. To read how others are feeling and knowing I feel the same way makes me feel not so bad about how I am feeling. To allow myself to get so emotionally involved in this case when I didn't know Travis or his family and despise Arias so much, well, I can't help it, it is just the way I roll.

I simply adore all you guys here, you are such wonderful people!!

I have read the same :rumor:s about juror #17, but I think they may only be a :rumor: as I'm sure JM investigated her or he definitely would have striked her for cause or whatever they call it.

So unless these :rumor:s are substantiated, it's just a :rumor: for me.

I think most of us get very emotional involved with getting justice for victims and their families here at WS, so don't feel so bad.

I'm feeling slightly better this AM because I know I have to accept, which is hard to do, but just thinking how much the Alexander family must "accept" just pales in comparison of my acceptance of this "justice" of Travis' murder.

We do get obsessed about trials. :facepalm:

Asked before: is she going to be in stripes Aprial 13th?????? I'm hoping....

She might be because she Just couldn't be In stripes in front of a jury. I wish Juan wouldve pressed sentencing a little harder like your honor the next of kin is ready to proceed today for sentencing or something. I hate that Jodi has ANOTHER 6 weeks to delay

For the Alexander family and Travis-

May the family of Travis reach some serenity one day. I know it doesn't mean much, but it gives me some consolation. I will always have Travis and his family in my heart.

I'll Walk Beside You -- Cherish the Ladies

[video=youtube;ZaRfBH8IOIc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaRfBH8IOIc[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members