SIDEBAR #46 - Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Joe Arpaio ‏@RealSheriffJoe 13s14 seconds ago
Banned 10 #jodiarias fans from visiting 4 violating jail rules. The list includes 2 15yo girls who idolized Arias. http://tinyurl.com/k2sa5lx

All of us on Twitter should send Sheriff Joe a Like, IMO

http://www.mcso.org/MultiMedia/PressRelease/JodiAriasBan.pdf

.........One person on the banned list, for example, is a convicted felon who circumvented the video visitation system by using another person’s name......

......"In her thirst for adoration and attention, Arias is willing to corrupt these young girls, all to satisfy her own narcissism. That needs to stop,” Arpaio says.....

Read above link. Good for Sheriff Joe

Banned 10 #jodiarias fans from visiting 4 violating jail rules. The list includes 2 15yo girls who idolized Arias. http://tinyurl.com/k2sa5lx

And this is just the beginning ... WTG Joe! Bet Jodi is pizzed.

.........One person on the banned list, for example, is a convicted felon who circumvented the video visitation system by using another person’s name......

......"In her thirst for adoration and attention, Arias is willing to corrupt these young girls, all to satisfy her own narcissism. That needs to stop,” Arpaio says.....

Way to go, Joe! :loveyou:

I know, I noticed that early this AM. I spent an hour going back and forth to settings, searching FAQ and could not figure how to get back to 200 posts per page. When I came back here, I saw the notice from Dave the new IT guy and that option is not available anymore. Says it frees up the server. Someone posted up page what he posted.

Ugh!! When I came on I was shocked that I lost my 200 posts per page. I use a paper tracking method for where I have left off, page 30 was not on my list (it was page 4 with my post number). Thank you to everyone who has posted something as I had wondered what happened. I have no idea where Dave's post message is since I had no idea where I was but do know that I was in very lost. This is going to take some getting use to.

ETA: Thank you Niner for reposting Dave's announcement (Niner's post is #730)

The 13th Juror MD retweeted
Chris Hughes ‏@cshughes 22h22 hours ago
Get on the email list 2B notified when the book about #TravisAlexander is available #jodiarias

The 13th Juror MD retweeted
Justice4Travis ‏@Justice4TravisA 18h18 hours ago
VIDEO | Troy Hayden talks about juror 17 and the time #JodiArias tried to manipulate him http://fb.me/1td5wnRJS

Donovan would be the convicted felon I suppose. She should know better.

I'm going to vent a little bit.

There is talk over on the sentencing hearing thread about how Travis' family should not sue Arias/give her more attention. Meanwhile, these same members post frequently on all things related to Arias including their opinions on when and how Travis' should family should move on. These 'suggestions' are...um... not-so-nice. The poor family.

Oh good! Bet the convicted felon was Donovan- that means she won't be able to get her quotes for tweet anymore!!!

​SWEET!!!!!:happydance:

There is talk over on the sentencing hearing thread about how Travis' family should not sue Arias/give her more attention. Meanwhile, these same members post frequently on all things related to Arias including their opinions on when and how Travis' should family should move on. These 'suggestions' are...um... not-so-nice. The poor family.

Hope the family ignore those jerks. I do! I want the Alexanders to do whatever makes them feel good. They have been put through enough.

Speaking for myself and my peace of mind: those other JA threads are not the place to be.

I'd like to send roses! Finally someone with a set of balls! Sheriff Arpaio for Judge!

Donovan would be the convicted felon I suppose. She should know better.

I considered the felon might be Donovan, then it occurred to me that Donovan is probably KNOWN at Estrella and could not have been admitted even with alias. jmo

I find it very curious that Kiefer has been so quiet, with the exception of his article. Journalists don't reveal their sources, so if the juror leak came from him, the source must feel confident their identity won't be revealed. If Kiefer's livelihood is in jeopardy, do you think he will spill the source?

I truly wonder if MDLR gave the list to SA and she in turn gave it to Kiefer or another journalist or JAII supporter. Remember how MDLR took SA into a private room before sentencing which was kinda strange?

I find it very curious that Kiefer has been so quiet, with the exception of his article. Journalists don't reveal their sources, so if the juror leak came from him, the source must feel confident their identity won't be revealed. If Kiefer's livelihood is in jeopardy, do you think he will spill the source?

I truly wonder if MDLR gave the list to SA and she in turn gave it to Kiefer or another journalist or JAII supporter. Remember how MDLR took SA into a private room before sentencing which was kinda strange?

ooooohhh good point.

I BET Kiefer is writing a book too, along with Juror #17!!!!!!
Dang, getting myself pizzed off and there goes my BP>

I think what Travis' family does or doesn't do is really nobody's business at this point. They have options and it's their choice. Whether MSM follows, whatever.

Maybe those with "suggestions" should just "move on" themselves?
They're giving CMJA attention by just hanging out there and posting, maybe they should practice what they preach?

Everyone deals with things differently, who is anyone to judge? The criminal case has gone on for 7 years, the defamation of Travis for most of it, the slander of the siblings for just about that long, the loss of their brother, the brutality of the murder, the incredible resources that CMJA has had access to phony up her case, and she's STILL not sentenced, the constant badgering by MSM.........

Everyone of us has had to walk away from this case from time to time because it gets "too much". The Alexanders don't HAVE that option. As far as what they do AFTER sentencing? If it was me, I'd be going at CMJA "balls to the wall", but that's me. Whatever they do, they don't need anyone's blessing to do it.

JMO

I think what Travis' family does or doesn't do is really nobody's business at this point. They have options and it's their choice. Whether MSM follows, whatever.

Maybe those with "suggestions" should just "move on" themselves?
They're giving CMJA attention by just hanging out there and posting, maybe they should practice what they preach?

Everyone deals with things differently, who is anyone to judge? The criminal case has gone on for 7 years, the defamation of Travis for most of it, the slander of the siblings for just about that long, the loss of their brother, the brutality of the murder, the incredible resources that CMJA has had access to phony up her case, and she's STILL not sentenced, the constant badgering by MSM.........

Everyone of us has had to walk away from this case from time to time because it gets "too much". The Alexanders don't HAVE that option. As far as what they do AFTER sentencing? If it was me, I'd be going at CMJA "balls to the wall", but that's me. Whatever they do, they don't need anyone's blessing to do it.

JMO

Well said Bernina. Well said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members