SIDEBAR #46 - Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In Jodi's warped mind, this is a small thing. She knows 5 minutes alone with Joe and she will have him in her draws.

That's a pretty high food chain she has to "crawl up" to get to Arpaio. NOT gonna happen.

KINSEY SCHOFIELD ‏@kinseyschofield 6m6 minutes ago
.@RealSheriffJoe shuts down #JodiArias' sweet toof! - http://www.mcso.org/MultiMedia/PressRelease/JodiAriasBanUPDATE.pdf …

B_6iwlQVIAAMn68.jpg

:floorlaugh:

I bought me a Toshiba laptop about 6 months ago, I bought it because it is Window 7. You can still find them. LOL. I like my Toshiba laptop, it has big keys and I like that for typing. It was under $300. I bought it at Amazon. It's fast enough. ;)
------------
Hi Coffeejunkie, did you buy your laptop from Amazon or a Marketplace? If Market can I ask the name? I really want a 7 , Toshiba or HP. or Dell. Thanks Noreen :tyou:

Remember the Jaunism smarties? Too bad those didn't arrive in her Commissary order. When she had that priviledge LOL

Wonder where YorN is.........................:thinking:

------------
Hi Coffeejunkie, did you buy your laptop from Amazon or a Marketplace? If Market can I ask the name? I really want a 7 , Toshiba or HP. or Dell. Thanks Noreen :tyou:

Amazon.com ~ Just type in Window 7 Laptop in Amazon's search. You will get tons of laptops. You can narrow it down, according to price, brand, and so on. FREE SHIPPING!! woohooo! I received mine from UPS in about 4 days.

Morning all! :wave:

JustDaTruth ‏@*************** 3h3 hours ago
-------------------------

Juan Martinez's Tie ‏@juanstie 7h7 hours ago
Nurmi files new motion!
#JodiArias

B_0_ZyyUIAAGPQe.png

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

:lol: oh too funny!! Glad to read that she has lost ALL privileges!! :happydance: dancing with the rest of you!!

My "Reply With Quote" button must be having HOT FLASHES this morning. She won't let me use the button.

I have/had the same problem - found out - if that pop up comes up where it says "leave this page" "stay on page" - well, one time I got so frustrated - I hit "leave this page" and my post posted... :gaah: Still hate the 25 posts per page...

For those of you who follow Arizona cases:

MC Superior Court ‏@courtpio 8m8 minutes ago
Opening Statements in State v. Jerice Hunter will begin on Weds. 3/25 at 10:45. Live Stream for the trial has been approved (30 min delay)

is Juan doing this one? If so, is there a thread on this guy?? When I search here, I can NEVER find anything... I know I'm an oldie!! LOL!

Wonder where YorN is.........................:thinking:

I was going to say Boston? But Daisy says she's resting! Hopefully she has another 70 degree day is out side somewhere... maybe chasing butterflies
chase1-smiley.gif
or
cleaning-smiley.gif
; nawww... not that... maybe...
feed-ducks-smiley.gif

well - whatever you ARE doing - hurry back! :wave:

Yes! I too have a big smile on my face this morning after reading the restrictions on missy :jail:

giggle1-smiley.gif
big-smile2-smiley.gif

Later! :seeya:

WOW! One more post and I reach 4,500 posts!! :)

I have a side business in computer repair and refurbishment. Win 8 was designed for touchscreen computers and, without a touchscreen it is difficult to navigate. For everyone that has Win 8 and misses the Windows 7 interface there is a simple easy way to keep Win 8, yet have your familiar Win 7 start-up menu etc. It is called win 7 classic shell , and it is free and simple to use. Go here: http://www.classicshell.net/. Simply download it and viola, you will have your start button and program menus as in Win 7 classic or even in the XP start mode if you choose.

This download is completely safe and Virus-free, I use it all the time for customers who want the Win 7 user interface on their Win 8 machines.
Thanks much. I will try that.

But... what about the posting of ALL the jurors' names, (addresses too, I think) except #17 - no investigation there?? :waitasec: and #17 watching Lifetime movie re missing :jail: ??

Thanks Bernina for all the informative tweets today!! :wave:

I think we've all come to expect "instant gratification" in this techno gizmo world we live in. The County Attorney probably released this because his office was getting inundated with calls, emails, tweets, whatever. Will they review J17? Don't know, it just states "where there is credible information of misconduct", NOT that he HAS "credible information". And it takes time, manpower, subpoenas, obviously a computer tech, maybe statements from all 11 of the other jurors........sounds like a real big mess.

And sometimes investigations go "under the radar" just to maintain integrity.

Wish a violation could be found to shut down JAII. I don't know if laws in Arizona can be pursued on "entities" from out of the State, or the US, but posting the juror names was clearly a violation of State Law. LE knows who had the list directly in the Courthouse, it's zeroing in on the person who handed the names off.......

Par for this whole case, crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member