SIDEBAR #48 - Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone! :wave: Hope everyone has a great weekend, looking forward to the sentencing Monday, but still praying there will be no DT or CMJA delays. If there are I will just :scream:

It's a beautiful spring day here, think I'll go out and plant something, :spring: something else the convicted murderer can't do, and hopefully will never have the freedom to do again.

Daisymae, am thinking about you, how are you doing today ? I hope you're getting some rest and relief from the pain, dear one. (((hug)))

http://www.desiglitters.com/glitters/get-well-soon/page/2/

Bye Ho.... Bye Ho,
It's off to Perryville you go.
It's time to split,
You piece if shi__,
Bye Ho... Bye Ho...Bye Ho... Bye Ho

genius :takeabow:
this should be etched onto the back cover of her diary

HLN @HLNTV ·
‪#‎JodiArias‬ will be in court one final time as a judge decides her fate. Don't miss LIVE coverage Monday on ‪#‎HLN‬

I can watch it! :happydance:

Yeah!! Me too - I can't do live-stream! :happydance:

What live streaming is everyone going to watch?

No live-stream for me - will be watching HLN and have Websleuths on my computer!!

:party: . :bdsong: . :confetti: to all April birthday peeps!!

Daisymae - hope you feel better! :hug:

Nore - a :hug: for you too! So sorry to hear about Buffy. Still mourning my Emma, who we had to put down in October, as she had cancer on her leg and it burst open... :freakedout:

Take care everyone! :wave:

Hey Spycraft, was just thinking of you and wondering how you're getting on in your recovery. Great to see you here today ! :seeya:

Prayers for our dear members dealing with health problems/heartaches etc... :praying: :therethere: :grouphug:

It's hard to believe that this sordid drama has been going on since 2008. Travis' family members have been so reserved and graceful during the entire trial. They are made of pure gold.

I am actually a little nervous about Monday. I hope that this Judge does the right thing. LWOP is the obvious penalty but you never know with this kooky trial. I'm going to shop for essentials (including blue balloons) tomorrow so that I am free all day on Monday. I'll also do something meaningful for Travis on that day.

Let us all be good sports and give Arias a 'royal' send-off! :laugh: :giggle:

following the Shayna Hubers trial next...

Both nice looking, intelligent she 21 shoots lawyer boyfriend, texts a week before that she should kill him and claim accident. Topix posts are interesting some claiming she was abused other claiming she was nuts. Trial starts Monday, no live coverage but video release after trial.

Hey all! :wave: back again since I'm signing off...

following the Shayna Hubers trial next...

Both nice looking, intelligent she 21 shoots lawyer boyfriend, texts a week before that she should kill him and claim accident. Topix posts are interesting some claiming she was abused other claiming she was nuts. Trial starts Monday, no live coverage but video release after trial.

Hi johunt - is there a thread here at Websleuths for this case? or can you post a link to this Topix?
TIA!

I was reading the front page here - and did you know? :waitasec:

There are 83,259 members here! :clap:
and there are 11,181,959 posts... Oops - make that 11,181,960!

See ya all tomorrow!

:seeya:

This is too funny, I popped in to read some Twitter and this was just posted . . . . . .

B.Atlinburg ‏@BAtlinburg_ 15m15 minutes ago

BREAKING....#jodiarias fires Judge Sherry Stephens. States she will sentence herself to time served on Monday.
0 retweets 0 favorites

Nore and daisymae, big hugs (((((HUG))))) to both of you. I do know what both of you are going through. I had to lose my Luna a few years ago and it just broke my heart. Then, I pulled my bicep out of its insertion and then tore my rotator cuff. The pain was incredible. Couldn't even lift the coffee pot or comb my hair, being right handed. Had to learn to use my left hand for awhile.

@ZoeyWatson2014 My friends dragging me on surprises all birthday weekend. #TryingNewThingsTravisWouldHaveLoved So long as we don't make the news or get arrested ..........Life is good!

Hey all! :wave: back again since I'm signing off...

Hi johunt - is there a thread here at Websleuths for this case? or can you post a link to this Topix?
TIA!

I was reading the front page here - and did you know? :waitasec:

There are 83,259 members here! :clap:
and there are 11,181,959 posts... Oops - make that 11,181,960!

See ya all tomorrow!

:seeya:

Not johunt...but here are the threads for the case at WS. Starting Monday, yet both threads are archived? My computer must be messed up... as they are not showing as active threads :dunno:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-212640.html
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-212640.html

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-189669.html
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-189669.html

Here is media link on case
http://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/local/northern-ky/2015/04/10/hubers-trial-need-know/25579237/

I spent all day yesterday doing research on the virus that killed my two foals in utero. I called the pharmaceutical company that made the vaccine that is supposed to prevent Equine Herpes Virus 1 (EHV1). Their vet got right on the phone and opened a case file. She also called my vet for more information. It turned out they have offered to pay for both foal necropsies and have requested placenta tissue to study and use the results towards amending their vaccine to cover the mutant? strain that killed my foals.

I have figured out finally, what went wrong. There was cross contamination and exposure where the broodmares were boarded. This could have been prevented if proper precautions were taken. I haven't slept in 3 nights as this has both saddened and angered me. I just can't seem to get out of my own way. I don't deal with loss well and for some reason, this has put me over the edge.

Oh Dear, Zuri, this is a BIG loss. It is not something that will go away fast. Time and time alone may take awhile to heal from these losses. Please do not blame yourself, if you are, as it seems like you did everything right.

Will the place you boarded take any responsibility? I could just cry reading about your precious foals. Well, actually, I am. I love animals so much and although I am not around horses very much, I just love them and love looking at them.

I hope Bernina can chime in, I think she can offer much more than I can, just wanted to let you know I care and feel so deeply for you.

I am right with Sedona in understanding how much our critters mean and feeling at a huge loss when they depart. Bad enough had it been from natural causes, but this is way over the top. I am glad to k ow the pharmaceutical company is looking into this and helping with costs. I hope the boarding place steps up, too.

You are no different than many of us would be in your shoes. I would want to know all the whys and hows, too. Anger is a part off grief, and I don't blame you one bit.

:hug:

Zuri, my dear, I am so, so sorry. I know well what you are feeling (in terms of not handling loss well and specific circumstances taking someone over the edge). I am there right now myself- please know that I am thinking of you. Big (((((hugs))))) from me~ Frigga

.........and the defense continues to "blah, blah, blah."

CMJA wasn't given a plea. She didn't have a previous record because no one filed anything about her "stalking behavior" or witnessed her slashing TA's tires. We never heard directly from her first 2 boyfriends. I don't give DB any credence, I think the man has some "issues", including the inability to tell the truth. Anyone who "knew" her had no problem getting their 15 minutes of fame via MSM, but refused to testify, citing "threats". BS. You don't go on National TV, and expect anonymity.
Her family never got up in her behalf. They KNOW she's messed up. They probably feel safer she's locked up.
It wasn't a crime of passion. She sought out her ex boyfriend who she had been estranged from for over a year. She drove a thousand miles. She brought a gun. She disguised herself. She covered it up. It was about as premeditated as you can get.
Every case is different. None of the cases cited in the defense's argument say whether there were "other charges or cases" that their examples where also convicted on besides the ones noted. They didn't base their case on the "guilty but insane" plea. If she's THAT mentally ill, why didn't they? Because borderline is not a justifiable excuse for murder. Because her "PTSD" is a fairy tale.
It was not domestic violence, they never lived together as boyfriend/girlfriend, or even husband and wife.
She was a social climber and a woman scorned.
Too bad TA didn't get the upper hand when she attacked him............

Maybe Darryl has a better reason to not get on the stand, According to Jodi he was guilty of what AVL, MCF, and Geff said Travis was. He mocked and berated her during an argument, so much so that he caused her to have a nervous breakdown. Wouldn't that make him a psychological and emotional abuser?

I think the fight (apparently, more than one) became what Travis did to her. She hasn't said if Darryl ever hit her but I bet he shoved and pushed her away several times.

Thank you all for understanding that I just have needed to share and vent and I feel safe here to do so. Last night I wanted to sue everybody and their mother, which wouldn't have accomplished anything either.

The barn owner is in her early 30's and radio silent as she is scared to talk to me or face me. She has not taken the news well from my vet that the exposure was under her watch and due to her present policies. At all. I get no one likes to be told they are doing something wrong and what they could have done better. However, I am the one who has paid the huge price and I really hope she will institute the changes so this never happens again.

Thank you all so much. Xoxo

I am going to lose my dog Buffy. :angel:
I am sick over this . trying to keep busy.
My Blessed FurBaBY....I cry
PS. Amy will get my two balloons for
launching when the sentence comes down.
One for good riddance Jodi
One for Travis . Now he is free.

Nore~ So sorry about your baby puppy. ~Hugs~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online