SIDEBAR #48 - Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone else feel it is impossible to get closure on anything concerning CMJA?

I keep reliving CMJA's despicable behavior when she spoke at sentencing: Her verbal attacks on Travis and his family. The graphic scene she described of Travis being conscious while she stabbed him in the throat. The retelling that the gunshot came first. Even knowing she will spend the rest of her life in prison, I feel let down. I keep thinking of the Peggy Lee song "Is That All There Is"?

We know what you mean.

I have to unfortunately blame the judge for the "bitter bad taste" this trial has left over.

So much more could have been done to prevent some of the damage the murderer and her defense team unleashed during the trial. Its bad enough what the evil one did. It was even worse to have to endure what was allowed to be let into this trial.

Not all of it could have been prevented, but surely a lot of it could have and should have been stopped and not been allowed in this trial.

Many examples, and for starters, how about blasting the defendent like other judges do at sentencing. Where was that part?

:happydance: :skip: :loveyou: :laughing:

Sorry - but I'm really happy right now! Just what Jodith :jail: deserves! Geez, I can't believe she actually said he was conscious when she slit his throat... :eek: :scared: :silenced:
So much for her appeals on THAT statement!

:wave:

But..........it's probably a lie, just trying to get a rise out of the Alexanders. Either way, she just put another nail in her coffin as far as any appeal ever happening. Poor girl just doesn't know when to keep her lying mouth shut.

Here's a quote for her: "Stupid is as Stupid does". Forrest Gump.

tumblr_majw58fYCn1qk82m8o1_1280.jpg

<respectfully snipped>

PV gals are NOT going to tolerate her habit of lying just cause she can: she says it, does it, writes it, she OWNS it, and those gals keep a tab.

They already know how they're going to treat her and there's nothing she can do to change that. They already know what she's done at Estrella, which is far more then what we've been privy to. They've gotten "kites" from inmates who were transferred to PV, or 2nd hand messages from visitors.

PATHETIC.

Bernina, you may need to keep reminding us how bad things will be for JA. I'm still angry she wasn't given DP. I'm angry that she will have privileges, will be able to socialize, eventually get a roommate, attend prison programs, etc. I can't wrap my mind around the fact JA won't spend 10-20 years locked up alone in her cell, exhausting appeals and then being put to death.

We know what you mean.

I have to unfortunately blame the judge for the "bitter bad taste" this trial has left over.

So much more could have been done to prevent some of the damage the murderer and her defense team unleashed during the trial. Its bad enough what the evil one did. It was even worse to have to endure what was allowed to be let into this trial.

Not all of it could have been prevented, but surely a lot of it could have and should have been stopped and not been allowed in this trial.

Many examples, and for starters, how about blasting the defendent like other judges do at sentencing. Where was that part?

JSS didn't blast CMJA at sentencing because she fears appeals. JSS was weak to the very end. IMO

Oh, so that explains his absence. Troy claimed he'd be following the prison bus and reporting. Thanks for info.

Bawahahahaha!!!! CMJA must be beside herself that Troy didn't follow her to her new digs.................the last opportunity for her "super star" status pre-empted by Troy's daughter's volleyball game in Cali.

How sad..................NOT!

:floorlaugh:

Jodi Arias' prison cell and environment (this is from March)- just to refresh ourselves-

"Troy Hayden looked at the cells in the prison where Jodi Arias will be taken, depending on the verdict in her sentencing case."

Starts @ about 7:27

[video=youtube;yT8j3LhPyR0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yT8j3LhPyR0[/video]
From the outside view, it looks like there's a storage room of some kind next to her cell. Then the inside view (about 15:03) note that the vent is on the left wall when looking out. The vent is right above her bidet :p sharing wall with storage closet. LOL her attempts at conversations with other inmates will echo into the void.

Kathy Monkman &#8207;@katiecoolady 7m7 minutes ago
@CarolSouthWest it was a real baby

KCL & I have been exchanging tweets.
She confirmed it was a real baby crying and she was holding him.

Someone on the other thread said the baby cry was most likely a cell phone programmed with a baby cry ring tone.

Sorry, I'm a tad OC and needed to tie up that loose end, at least in my mind.

Does anyone else feel it is impossible to get closure on anything concerning CMJA?

I keep reliving CMJA's despicable behavior when she spoke at sentencing: Her verbal attacks on Travis and his family. The graphic scene she described of Travis being conscious while she stabbed him in the throat. The retelling that the gunshot came first. Even knowing she will spend the rest of her life in prison, I feel let down. I keep thinking of the Peggy Lee song "Is That All There Is"?

Closure is those metal doors locking behind her. I don't expect anything more, she couldn't tell the truth if her life depended on it, obviously. I wonder if the penalty would have been less if she had just admitted to what she did from the get go? Maybe 25 years? If she had told Flores the first time she called him, "Hey, I did it" and thrown herself at the mercy of the Judicial system..:thinking:

BBM Yes- I have this feeling today, but it will fade away, just like the murderer, IMO.

Closure is those metal doors locking behind her. I don't expect anything more, she couldn't tell the truth if her life depended on it, obviously. I wonder if the penalty would have been less if she had just admitted to what she did from the get go? Maybe 25 years? If she had told Flores the first time she called him, "Hey, I did it" and thrown herself at the mercy of the Judicial system..:thinking:

I was thinking the same thing this morning. I imagined a scenario where she just broke down when first questioned by Flores, said she and TA had a violent argument, she overreacted, went crazy and killed him. If she played it differently, she could have maybe gotten M2 or maybe even manslaughter. Perhaps she is too psychopathic and narcissistic to have been able to throw herself on the mercy of the court.

:skip: yes, still :skip: around! :loveyou:

One van/bus with Ms. Evil in it. Behind is van #2 carrying JA's golf pencils. Van number 3 is carrying all of JA's Hershey Bars/KY jelly that she is going to hand out to all her new friends/inmates that have been PATIENTLY awaiting for the Goddess...like Angela Simpson :giggle:

:silly: :laughing: :lol:

Good one Dmacky!!

Amanda Goodman &#8207;@AGoodmanReports 59m59 minutes ago
Also, lots of extra security around the Perryville complex today bc of the #JodiArias arrival. Being checked in/out.

Amanda Goodman
&#8207;@AGoodmanReports
#JodiArias arriving at Perryville to begin her life sentence. We were told she was in the 2nd van.

Click here for clip: https://twitter.com/AGoodmanReports/status/587724359877271552

And there she goes into the gates. :)

Buh Bye Jodith :jail: :seeya: :D

She had that look like "how dare that infant interrupt me".

Oops - missed this quote - picture of her turning around to look!

Yep, didn't settle for her, what, Manslaughter and time served? THAT was HER settlement that she put forward to the State.
Delusional mind and all.

PV gals are NOT going to tolerate her habit of lying just cause she can: she says it, does it, writes it, she OWNS it, and those gals keep a tab.

They already know how they're going to treat her and there's nothing she can do to change that. They already know what she's done at Estrella, which is far more then what we've been privy to. They've gotten "kites" from inmates who were transferred to PV, or 2nd hand messages from visitors.

Her little "speech" was pathetic. The last squirm of the worm. Dying words from a dead woman. No quotes from MLK, the Dali Lama, just raw CMJA, forever blaming everyone and everything else. I can't give it the terms "disgusting, abhorrent, or vindictive". It wasn't even on my radar, just a pathetic tirade from a nobody who doesn't count, nor will ever count, as a real human being.

PATHETIC.

Gee Bernina tell us how you REALLY feel!! LOL!

Hey everyone! :wave: great day, eh?!! :thumb:

:happydance: :skip:

Attachments

• BabyCrying1.jpg
    BabyCrying1.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 176
Is anyone else wondering whether ALV will be on the Perryville Princess's visitor list?

Is that all there is? We invested 7 years in this trial, we wanted the bells and whistles!! We got the standard version.

I actually believe that she did stab him and he was conscious, no doubt about it..she remembered every bit of it..not her version of how she went into a fog and didnt wake up till sometime in the desert later. This was just another jab at his family, as if she hasn't killed them enough. She just couldnt stop herself from putting more salt on the wound. I would have said "Thought you were in a fog you lying little H*! Cant keep the lies straight. I guess I hadn't heard this new version of what happened yet. You think we would have right?

Thanks for putting up the links to the sentencing today. I watched all of them, but did not see one for SA addressing the media. CMJA statement or rebuttal to Samantha was simply pathetic, and showed us yet again how delusional she is. I thought Juan's sermon on hope was really good and in typical Wilnott fashion, she objected like this was trial. No one cared at that point. Kudos to JSS for giving her the max LWOP as I figured she would.

I think JSS did what she needed to do today. I'm pleased that she didn't "address" CMJA. What would that gain other than giving her even more attention and even more for her deluded groupies to harp on about? I know many feel that JSS didn't run this trial right, however that is not our concern really, Samantha addressed JSS, thanked her for her work and said that she understood why JSS had handled things the way she did. That's good enough for me. If the Alexanders don't hold anything against JSS then it's not my place to either.

Watching JSS today (and when the verdict came in) it was clear to me that she would give LWOP. She said in chambers that she knew CMJA was manipulative. She had seen through the special snowflake a long time ago. In fact I think had JSS been able to give CMJA "life on the row" like Samantha said she would have. Some people think judges are robots. JSS is a person, a woman, I have absolutely no doubt that she has empathy for the Alexanders. It takes a sociopath (or her crazy supporters) not to be moved by Travis' horrific death, the absolutely disgraceful slandering of him based on absolutely no evidence and the apparent heart break and agony his family and friends have endured. And JSS may have ran the trial in a way that was far from ideal (based mainly on the antics and delaying tactics of the DT) however I don't believe she is a cold, uncaring person, far from it.

So I'm pleased that today went the way it did as far as JSS is concerned.

As for CMJA, I echo Tanisha. CMJA couldn't help herself but to trash talk Samantha, probably because she was angry that Samantha conducted herself so well and also that she said she didn't want to "waste her breath" addressing CMJA. That comment about remembering slashing his throat and him being conscious was CMJA's final twist of the knife, that last piece of fresh agony she could heap on his family.

I'm so pleased that this is finally over. I hope Perryville is horrific for CMJA. I hope it's unbearably hot and oppressive. I hope that solitary drives her crazy. I hope the other women hate her when she finally gets into general population. I hope the guards are tough on her and crack down on every rule violation so that she ends up back in solitary over and over again. I hope she gets billed for restitution so she is left with the most meagre amount in her spending fund. I hope her family don't bother making the 2000 miles round trip to visit very often so that she knows what it is like to be left alone. And I hope that she realises that death penalty or not, the only way she is leaving Perryville is in a pine box. Because she deserves all that and so much more.

Thanks for putting up the links to the sentencing today. I watched all of them, but did not see one for SA addressing the media. CMJA statement or rebuttal to Samantha was simply pathetic, and showed us yet again how delusional she is. I thought Juan's sermon on hope was really good and in typical Wilnott fashion, she objected like this was trial. No one cared at that point. Kudos to JSS for giving her the max LWOP as I figured she would.

I don't believe this is the whole statement, but it does cover where she says she saw Jodi's bruises:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3plTafsJlc&feature=player_detailpage

Bernina, you may need to keep reminding us how bad things will be for JA. I'm still angry she wasn't given DP. I'm angry that she will have privileges, will be able to socialize, eventually get a roommate, attend prison programs, etc. I can't wrap my mind around the fact JA won't spend 10-20 years locked up alone in her cell, exhausting appeals and then being put to death.

But if we give her our anger, she wins. She has our interest and attention.

Better to be angry with the system, the Arizona Legal System. With Juror 17, and the cast of characters who made up her defense, with the Dr.'s and "experts" who bled the Arizona tax payers. And let's not forget MSM, who took CMJA as a hot story back in 2008 and turned the court atmosphere into a circus.

Think about it, she's not going to be socializing with the peers of a "normal" 34 year old, she's going to be surrounded by women who take hammers to their sleeping husband's heads, torture their children and put their bodies in dumpsters, drug addicts and alcoholics who will do anything to get there hands on their drug of choice, including assault and death. Would you want a room mate who'd just as soon slit your throat than talk to you? Prison programs........she can take them but there's no point, she's NOT getting out ever. What's a degree going to do for her in prison? No point in her taking anything to do with children, life skills, marriage, computer technology......I doubt she'll ever have access to a camera again. Her art garbage? There are truly talented convicts in prison, people who were unaware of their gift until they landed in there. Some of them are just incredible, her tracings don't even come close. And the whole point of those programs is "rehabilitation", for inmates that will eventually see the outside of that prison.

I can't see her doing anything more than slopping food on trays or pushing around a library cart. Maybe even janitorial stuff. The only "skill" that she could contribute with is her restaurant back ground. Education? She has a GED, but there ARE a few women there with degrees from the outside, who's world knowledge, legal background, or writing abilities are sorely lost in that environment, beyond trading their services for favors or commissary.

There's also a ceiling for how much money she can have in her commissary each month. She's NOT going to be giving anything to the less fortunate without a price. If she does try to sell anything through an outside source, I would hope the Alexanders will have that covered.

It's existing, NOT living, and it'll go on for the rest of her life, no matter how short or long it is. Being locked away by herself may have literally been a safer venue for her, but to interact with others? I think people give her too much credit thinking she'll just fit right in.

How many times do you think the Arias clan is going to drive 20+ hours to visit CMJA? How many collect calls are they going to accept before they just say enough?

I give her family 2 years before they say to heck with it. It takes about that long for a person to realize that it's not going to get any better and their inmate family member is nothing but a money pit.

I hope that brings some sense of justice for anyone who wished it had been the death penalty, which I also was a member of. The death penalty has that sliver of "hope". LWOP has absolutely none in CMJA's case.

But if we give her our anger, she wins. She has our interest and attention.

Better to be angry with the system, the Arizona Legal System. With Juror 17, and the cast of characters who made up her defense, with the Dr.'s and "experts" who bled the Arizona tax payers. And let's not forget MSM, who took CMJA as a hot story back in 2008 and turned the court atmosphere into a circus.

Think about it, she's not going to be socializing with the peers of a "normal" 34 year old, she's going to be surrounded by women who take hammers to their sleeping husband's heads, torture their children and put their bodies in dumpsters, drug addicts and alcoholics who will do anything to get there hands on their drug of choice, including assault and death. Would you want a room mate who'd just as soon slit your throat than talk to you? Prison programs........she can take them but there's no point, she's NOT getting out ever. What's a degree going to do for her in prison? No point in her taking anything to do with children, life skills, marriage, computer technology......I doubt she'll ever have access to a camera again. Her art garbage? There are truly talented convicts in prison, people who were unaware of their gift until they landed in there. Some of them are just incredible, her tracings don't even come close. And the whole point of those programs is "rehabilitation", for inmates that will eventually see the outside of that prison.

I can't see here doing anything more than slopping food on trays or pushing around a library cart. Maybe even janitorial stuff. The only "skill" that she could contribute with is her restaurant back ground. Education? She has a GED, but there ARE a few women there with degrees from the outside, who's world knowledge, legal background, or writing abilities are sorely lost in that environment, beyond trading their services for favors or commissary.

There's also a ceiling for how much money she can have in her commissary each month. She's NOT going to be giving anything to the less fortunate without a price. If she does try to sell anything through an outside source, I would hope the Alexanders will have that covered.

It's existing, NOT living, and it'll go on for the rest of her life, no matter how short or long it is. Being locked away by herself may have literally been a safer venue for her, but to interact with others? I think people give her too much credit thinking she'll just fit right in.

How many times do you think the Arias clan is going to drive 20+ hours to visit CMJA? How many collect calls are they going to accept before they just say enough?

I give her family 2 years before they say to heck with it. It takes about that long for a person to realize that it's not going to get any better and their inmate family member is nothing but a money pit.

I hope that brings some sense of justice for anyone who wished it had been the death penalty, which I also was a member of. The death penalty has that sliver of "hope". LWOP has absolutely none in CMJA's case.

Thanks Bernina,

You knew how much some of us needed to read that. It has helped me a lot. I've pasted your post to a note on my computer desktop.

Just want to add that you have been the voice of reason through all of this. I appreciate that you've been here for us despite all your own personal issues, ups and downs. Even though we only know each other through WS, it is a pleasure to call you a friend.
HUGS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members